Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

Huge mistake

In all probability, there will not be seperate NA/EU servers.  Just...

Empire PvP

Colony PvP

PvE

ps, and the Empire server will probably be the lowest pop.

Just a guess.

Edited by Ktorr

32 minutes ago, Realist said:

Sorry buddy, definitely better games to play. I am just waiting for this one because my buddies are going to play it.

like literally a a lot of better games

Yeah but you dont even own this game. Why wait for it? You don't even know what the gameplay is like.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Uh what, there were like 8 games on free weekend this weekend, in addition to two very big new releases, in addition to some very good games getting major updates

That was just this weekend, and doesn't include recent stuff like the big div2 launch, or the big KF2 event coming next week

Atlas has a steep uphill battle convincing players to come back to choosing Atlas over the absolute smorgasbord available right now, don't get it twisted

No better games that are huge world, pirates, sandbox, pvp. You are wrong in that regard.

Maybe you like arena apex, or WoW but I don't  Outlaws is not even close to a decent game. ANd I sure as hell aren't talking about solo player games.

Honestly, there could be total 1,000 players and this game would still be good. Everyone so upset because its not in the steam top 10. As long as there is pvp to be had, sandbox style building and pirating, its a fun game. You don't need 20k people to agree with you.

Tell me how many open world, huge map territory control pvp pirate games there are out there?

Edited by Bandit_Black
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ktorr said:

In all probability, there will not be seperate NA/EU servers.  Just...

Empire PvP

Colony PvP

PvE

ps, and the Empire server will probably be the lowest pop.

Just a guess.

I like your style man. In all reality you will probably be correct. 

Some will say it is because playerbase is low which is a half truth. The other half truth is that they are running out on money.

that is why they are using an entire cluster which is called eu pve. Sure they said that after that the ptr would be on it’s own cluster(or smaller clusters) but that is why you are right. I definitely see a merger of regions coming. 

That way if they can fill one cluster with 18-20k people they can say “hey look we have a full server” lol.

yep that will be a thing 

3 minutes ago, Bandit_Black said:

Yeah but you dont even own this game. Why wait for it? You don't even know what the gameplay is like.

No better games that are huge world, pirates, sandbox, pvp. You are wrong in that regard.

Maybe you like arena apex, or WoW but I don't  Outlaws is not even close to a decent game. ANd I sure as hell aren't talking about solo player games.

Honestly, there could be total 1,000 players and this game would still be good. Everyone so upset because its not in the steam top 10. As long as there is pvp to be had, sandbox style building and pirating, its a fun game. You don't need 20k people to agree with you.

I already told you that my buddies are getting it. I know what the game play is like, I have seen the very straight decline of players.

to be honest I don’t really care. I know the game isn’t that good. I will still play with my buddies.

that is probably the main reason anyone plays atlas lol

1 hour ago, Bandit_Black said:

Tell me how many open world, huge map territory control pvp pirate games there are out there?

Uh I have no idea, placing that many criteria on your list is kind of stupid.

You know what is on the steam top 10 though? With tens of thousands of players at all times, compared to the pittance that Atlas gets?

ARK: Survival Evolved

lmao

• Like 1

The steam position will change after relaunch.

But i agree, they will change from 4 servers now to 3 servers after relaunch, without regions.

25% cost saving is not so bad.

Edited by Talono

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Uh I have no idea, placing that many criteria on your list is kind of stupid.

You know what is on the steam top 10 though? With tens of thousands of players at all times, compared to the pittance that Atlas gets?

ARK: Survival Evolved

lmao

Ark numbers are spread out over many private servers. Ark is good but much more grindy then atlas and not huge maps but different server groups. 

Steam charts are misleading. There is plenty of healthy pop for fun.

You all that rely on how popular a game rather than if you like it are just sheep imo.

Edited by Bandit_Black

On 3/24/2019 at 10:07 AM, Stationmonkey said:

Lol, I am a "casual Player" and if you think its "farming to death" to build a ship your crazy. Does it take more than 30 minutes to make a Brig? Sure, But ffs if you think a sloop or even a Schooner is somehow a farming nightmare..... Well my little snowflake.. Please melt somewhere and stfu.. Because its only a few hours work to build a Schooner. Sure its a bit to make a pretty one with bells and whistles. But God if you have problems with needing a day to build a ship then go play WOW or something with instant gratification and leave Survival to people with patience.

Come sit next to me, I'm saving you a seat! rawr

lmao

Edited by Eve BlackVeil

Atlas seemed to have promise, but really it's been an uphill battle from the beginning.  I regret paying for this game - it's not EA, it's pay to beta test.  Such a huge disappointment.

I'm looking for other games to play.  I don't want to wait until Grapeshot gets their act together.

EA or whatever. This game is a re skinned ARK. These devs don't listen. Just look at the upcoming update. A Giant crab that you can build a base on... 

A Submarine. Soon they will add airplanes and dildos....

• Thanks 1

When you are all so unsatisfied with the game, why bother and waste time writing in the forums?

Seriously, there are guys here moaning and complaining all the damn time how bad the game is, how bad the dev decisions are, and how soon it will be dead. Then why are you still here? Wouldn't it make more sense to leave the forum and invest your precious lifetime into games that are fun for you instead of the so-hated-by-you Atlas?

I also don't get why ppl write stuff here who don't even play the game. I mean it's okay for asking questions before buying it, but for complaints about game design?

How could one waste his time better than by writing in forums of games he doesn't own or like?

Edited by Malakai030