On 12/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, AkenoHimejima said:

Server also not showing in any listing forwarded
5758 - 5760 (Game)
57558 - 57560 (Query)
47558 - 47560 (RCON)
27000 - 27225 (Seamless)
Changed "WorldFriendlyName": "black lagoon gaming"

the Tool took local IP 127.0.0.1 should be no issue

To be able to be listed as "online server" you must use your external IP, not your local IP. this is for LAN games I think...

Have an issue when I setup a Blackwood server.  Everything is working but my server name.  Its listed in the JSON and shows up in the ASC but everytime it just it gives me some default "Atlas_984056" something to that effect.  I've tried manually changing the JSON and reloading it but nothing seems to work.  =(

Hi

I have not used your tool for long but i do think its great and easy to use. However, after a few days of not using it my IP changed but i didnt know at time and tried to start the server and i was getting "NO RCON" instead of "Running" on the server status, i sorted this can changed the ip closed ASC and reopend, and then for some reason my 6 server cluster had duped itself and a further 6 "Ghost" servers show on the start screen. When I press load cluster  only the real servers load but then ghosts are annoying and i cannot seem to remove them. On the cluster Shards tab only the real 6 servers are listed there and in my server folders only the original saves are there. The only other prob is now it have a list of 24 servers in the Overview page and although the real servers only load when I press "Load Cluster" the ones that load are named incorrectly.

https://imgur.com/a/ZOSOodh

also last few days I have been getting lag even though im the host and normaly got ping of 10-20 tops and now its more like 20-50+ as iff for some reason its redirecting me to join throught the internet (EDIT: Ignore this i found that the razor cortex program interfears with either my internet seed or hosting abillities. either way turning it off stopped my ping issues, and there for everyone on my servers ping issues too)

Edited by Pass the Butter

Iv got this up and going all shards say running Iv forwarded all the ports turned off firewalls but can’t get it to show on the in game listings

If anyone can help:::::

I have a cluster up and running, shows in listings, and is able to be joined.

However, the cluster servers all report No RCON. All RCON ports are forwarded and are not being blocked by firewall (Exceptions are set) as confirmed through open port checks.

With a separate RCON app, I am able to connect to the servers on local host machine through 127.0.0.1, and I am also able to connect through the local internal network on a separate machine. I cannot connect to RCON using the external IP however, and I believe this is what is causing the ASC report as well.

Any thoughts on what is killing off external IP attempts?

I love this tool, but can't get traveling between tiles to work. Also have no RCON on all tiles. Not sure if that is bad.

throwing a fairly big error when going through the setup stage

https://imgur.com/0Ts3XKb

player count, admin password, reserved slots, startup arguments

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ASC.StartWizard.WriteServerGridJSON()
   at ASC.StartWizard.WizardControl1_NextClick(Object sender, WizardCommandButtonClickEventArgs e)
   at DevExpress.XtraWizard.WizardControl.RaiseNextClick(BaseWizardPage page)
   at DevExpress.XtraWizard.WizardControl.OnNextButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ATLAS Server Control
    Assembly Version: 0.1.7.0
    Win32 Version: 0.1.7.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/ATLAS%20Server%20Control.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v19.1
    Assembly Version: 19.1.4.0
    Win32 Version: 19.1.4.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.Utils.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.Data.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.Data.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraEditors.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraWizard.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraWizard.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraLayout.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraDialogs.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraDialogs.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.Dialogs.v19.1.Core
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.Dialogs.v19.1.Core.DLL
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.1.22727
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
UIAutomationClient
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationClient/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationClient.dll
UIAutomationTypes
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll
DevExpress.XtraTreeList.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraTreeList.v19.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraBars.v19.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ASC/Framework/DevExpress.XtraBars.v19.1.DLL
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
PresentationFramework
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
System.Data.Linq
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by weaver8185

Hey, new here. This tool looks fantastic. About a year ago I was messing with getting a 2x2 working manually, which I did, but I ran into lots of strange issues. May have been due to my server. I just upgraded my server, it is now based on a Ryzen 3600 / 64G, so I am hopeful to run a 4x4. Thoughts on this? Also, I would love to try this server manager as it looks awesome - is there any advice to someone who's new to the tool? I'm the guy who ran manual minecraft servers for years and then learned McMyAdmin and was like "this is great, why didn't I use this before?".

On 1/12/2020 at 3:35 AM, Pass the Butter said:

Hi

I have not used your tool for long but i do think its great and easy to use. However, after a few days of not using it my IP changed but i didnt know at time and tried to start the server and i was getting "NO RCON" instead of "Running" on the server status, i sorted this can changed the ip closed ASC and reopend, and then for some reason my 6 server cluster had duped itself and a further 6 "Ghost" servers show on the start screen. When I press load cluster  only the real servers load but then ghosts are annoying and i cannot seem to remove them. On the cluster Shards tab only the real 6 servers are listed there and in my server folders only the original saves are there. The only other prob is now it have a list of 24 servers in the Overview page and although the real servers only load when I press "Load Cluster" the ones that load are named incorrectly.

also last few days I have been getting lag even though im the host and normaly got ping of 10-20 tops and now its more like 20-50+ as iff for some reason its redirecting me to join throught the internet (EDIT: Ignore this i found that the razor cortex program interfears with either my internet seed or hosting abillities. either way turning it off stopped my ping issues, and there for everyone on my servers ping issues too)

While I do not use this tool yet (this weekend),  I have set up a 2x2 in the past. I use dynamic DNS as I do not have a static IP either. I use my DNS name in Atlas and everything seems to resolve. Only Redis is bound locally. I've found dynamic DNS is just useful for all kinds of other stuff, so recommend it.

[Correction] - Do not recommend using Dynamic DNS for this - though it is super useful for lots of things. I was having map and shard transfer issues - the problem came down to I needed to hard set my IP on all shards rather than using DDNS. Even though the local host could resolve it and router is hair-pinning, server browser was working fine. I believe it was causing an issue with Redis communication. So I will recommend you hard set your IP and not use DNS unless someone can offer more details.

Edited by yaK
Correction

Help! LOL. I put up a 4x4. I use an existing map from the separate map editor (not the integrated one). If I attempt the integrated one, the world seems off (crazy seas in the freeport, clipping under the island, etc.).

Anyway my server cluster was green across the board and working, BUT I go to sail to the next grid over and get stuck between shards. It is not correcting, every time I restart ASC I am getting ghost shards which keep doubling. What could have been wrong with my hand-off? Can this be fixed?

[UPDATE] My issue that I was using a DNS name in the shard config rather than hard setting my external IP. Even though everything else seemed fine, I believe it was causing and issue with redis on the local host. So if my external IP changes, I will have to take the cluster down for maintenance unless someone else can offer how to fix the issue with Dynamic DNS name use on shards.

Edited by yaK
Fix

On 1/12/2020 at 3:35 AM, Pass the Butter said:

Hi

I am having the same problem, my ghost shards keep doubling. It started when I tried to sail from freeport to the next shard for the first time, boat got stuck and it's been all downhill from there so far.

[UPDATE] I was able to reload the grid from the ASC Service Menu with everything shut down. It uses the ServerGrid.json and will nuke the ghost shards. If it still doesn't look quite right, quit ASC and start it again.

Edited by yaK
Fix

Hi

on several computer i am unable to download your tool, it always have a network error at the end of the download. 

Is there another adress where i can download ?

thanks.

Edited by gimpbrush
  • Like 1

Is there an option to track players and turn off grids that are not being used.

• Like 1

Guten Morgen,

Gibt es Leute, die sich mit dem Atlas ASC Programm auskennen, wenn ja würde mir wer Helfen?

Habe ein Windows 2019 Server.

Also versuche den Atlas Server zum Laufen zu bekommen aber leider ohne Erfolg.

Bin schon weit gekommen aber im Grunde wieder rückfällig, wenn ich auf dem Server bin, kommt Verbindung fehlgeschlagen

Obwohl ich den Server Online sehe und alles auslesen kann. Und ja ich habe mehrmals versucht zu verbinden hat jemand vielleicht Tipps?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Vielen Dank

Edited by Physicus

So before starting Atlas server, i changed the map, added some islands, removed some. 

Now i have missing beaches, floating rocks, and floating trees. Cannot harvest stuff.. so anyone got any clue on how to fix this? 

On 7/5/2020 at 5:25 PM, Mixtery said:

So before starting Atlas server, i changed the map, added some islands, removed some. 

Now i have missing beaches, floating rocks, and floating trees. Cannot harvest stuff.. so anyone got any clue on how to fix this? 

I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but floating rocks, beaches, etc. is due to outdated map files. Create your map using the latest Grapeshot's ServerGridEditor:
https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor

Edited by Phoenix125

Thanks for this man, i was just telling a friend a few hours earlier that something like this should be made... amazing job.