Hi Hopefully and easy one,

So been setting up and running a cluster, it's been going find up til now, As the ASC Server grid editor seems a little tempermental I have open the servergrid.json in the the original ServerGridEditor. One updating and saving the ServerGrid.json and exporting etc. I have re-opened ASC, click the 'Redis Database' button and the fields for IP/Port and Password are showing as '0' obviously preventing me from running Redis.

I have navigated to the shootergmae\ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json where I found the "DatabaseConnections": null and re-added the Database connections however when reloading ASC all the Rdeis DB field other than the DB names just show as '0'. 

Is there a line in the ServerGrid.json or somewhere in the ASC config that is ment to tell it to look in the 'ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json' that is likely to have been removed by using the originalserver grid editor?

Note: I'm currently installing it all in another directory to see if I can play spot the difference 😄 Please help before I go crazy

Edited by Easono (Aka Jack Rattler)
note added

I thought I posted an update, my previous post was resolved replicating the file from the tilemap folder directory re-adding the DB information and adding the latest DB's in also.

Seems to be a glitch that happens everytime I use the standalone server grid editor on the ServerGrid.json file I run through ASC.

So I have been trying to get my own server setup for Atlas, before I say more this is not my first server. I used to run my own web server, still run my own Ark server, Rust server, 7 Days to Die server.

I have gotten the server running on my laptop(which right now is my server machine), I can log into the game via Laptop(same machine as server), Can see the server on a different machine on the same LAN via Steam Servers but cannot connect to the server.

game server is setup using external IP for the Server Address, all ports have been opened for the game using the port forwarding in my dumb isp/router. I even disabled my Windows Defender fully(even though the server is allowed the passthrough).

What are some of the steps you guys have taken to get the server to work on SAME LAN but different machines for server and clients

Hi Team, I'm using ASC on a dedicated server with Win server 2012 R2 fully updated and with .NET v4.8, after some time the ASC app becomes unresponsive and needs to be closed via task manager. the servers themselves are still running perfectly fine, my question is - is there a service or roll I'm missing that needs to be installed to stop the ASC from becoming unresponsive?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

I’ve set up a server as far as this ASC setup guide instructed. https://youtu.be/mcY8xX9L_sU

I got the server running however when I look for the server both in game and on the steam server list I cannot find it. 

is there anything I have to update/change to make it opposite correctly? I’ve contacted tech support for my router and they said it supports NAT Loopback although they didn’t speak great English and it seemed like the first person I talked to hadn’t heard of it. 

I really appreciate any help or feedback