Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Shadow

Devs, to save the game, you will need to change the rules for Alliances on Colonies.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, Captain Jack Shadow said:

It appears that the Megas are going to try to circumvent the rules by splitting into smaller companies, and joining Colonies as Allies.   I said it before, Meta gamers destroy your games.  So you will need to change how Alliances are done.

2 to 50 members per company.

Alliance = 50 members max.  In other words, a 50 member company can't form an Alliance.  Two 40 member companies cannot form an Alliance.  A 40 member company, and a 10 member can form an alliance.

You will need to police the game, to make sure that the Megas are not circumventing the rules, and forming unofficial alliances.

and this affect u how , get more company members yourself and stop worrying about how other are going to play this open world sandbox game , with all the offline protection raid times war tokens i doubt there will much land based pvp anyway 

11 minutes ago, SIEGEGUN said:

Come get some. 

Oh i will small fry, i will.

you think you're going to see me hitting trees and and stones with my hatchet? sheeeeeeeit.

I'll have everything i need by the end of day 1, that's just a fact jack.

After that, you better stay on your little piece of land and hope the wolves or crocodiles don't get ya.

The minute you decide to set sail with your little boat, imma find you, sink you, and take everything.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Oh i will small fry, i will.

you think you're going to see me hitting trees and and stones with my hatchet? sheeeeeeeit.

I'll have everything i need by the end of day 1, that's just a fact jack.

After that, you better stay on your little piece of land and hope the wolves or crocodiles don't get ya.

The minute you decide to set sail with your little boat, imma find you, sink you, and take everything.

I laugh at you. 

5 minutes ago, SIEGEGUN said:

I laugh at you. 

Laugh all ya want bro, it's all good...i'm straight regardless.

Doesn't matter what none of you crybabies say or do. Everyone, including you, already knows who's going to be laughing at the end of the day.

Just now, SouthSideChicago said:

Laugh all ya want bro, it's all good...i'm straight regardless.

Doesn't matter what none of you crybabies say or do. Everyone, including you, already knows who's going to be laughing at the end of the day.

I am straight as well. I am not nor have been crying about anything. As I keep saying to peeps like you, I want PvP, I like PvP, your "threats" are hilarious to me. I do not fear fighting others, especially not in a video game. That's why I am here, playing the game. I do not fear megas and I do not care if they play on the same server as I do. We will see won't we. 

1 minute ago, SIEGEGUN said:

I am straight as well. I am not nor have been crying about anything. As I keep saying to peeps like you, I want PvP, I like PvP, your "threats" are hilarious to me. I do not fear fighting others, especially not in a video game. That's why I am here, playing the game. I do not fear megas and I do not care if they play on the same server as I do. We will see won't we. 

There we go. I can respect that. 

I'm not "threatening" anyone tho man. It's just a fact, and people know it. 

If these crybabies who think they know every solution to every problem would have the same mindset as you, they would have fun...but nah, they would rather sit in forums and complain like bitches.

Like @Realist, who has 1200+ posts...yeah i said that right...1200+ posts...but he's NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME lmao. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthSideChicago said:

There we go. I can respect that. 

I'm not "threatening" anyone tho man. It's just a fact, and people know it. 

If these crybabies who think they know every solution to every problem would have the same mindset as you, they would have fun...but nah, they would rather sit in forums and complain like bitches.

Like @Realist, who has 1200+ posts...yeah i said that right...1200+ posts...but he's NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME lmao. 

I love pvp too. Whole 3 years playing ark never played on a pve server. What exactly is your point?

just because I stick up for the pve guys doesn’t mean I am pve. I just don’t like people talking crap to them. 

Who cares if I don’t play the game. I am a console player. Once it comes out on console I will be playing it. 

So yes, I am going to speak my mind about the direction I want the game to go and if I stick up for someone along the way then oh well.

i had a lot of time on ark and I will probably have a lot of time on atlas. To be honest I really don’t care if you like that I don’t own the game or not. If it was on console I would own it and be playing it. Maybe you should bring your problems up with wildcard, because if it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t be arguing about me playing 👍

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

I love pvp too. Whole 3 years playing ark never played on a pve server. What exactly is your point?

just because I stick up for the pve guys doesn’t mean I am pve. I just don’t like people talking crap to them. 

Who cares if I don’t play the game. I am a console player. Once it comes out on console I will be playing it. 

So yes, I am going to speak my mind about the direction I want the game to go and if I stick up for someone along the way then oh well.

i had a lot of time on ark and I will probably have a lot of time on atlas. To be honest I really don’t care if you like that I don’t own the game or not. If it was on console I would own it and be playing it. Maybe you should bring your problems up with wildcard, because if it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t be arguing about me playing 👍

I like the pve players, nothing wrong with them at all. so stfu with your mother theresa attitude.

as a matter of fact, a troll like you wont understand this, because you've never played this game, but pve players are crucial to having a successful large company.

my point is that it doesn't matter what any of you complaining sissies say about "megas". all you're doing is making it worse by spreading bullshit lies and making blanket statements.

so, instead of how I used to play...leave the small guys alone and focus primarily on the enemy large companies....i'm going to make sure that when i see them again....it's on.

So go ahead and post whatever you want another 1200 times. It won't change a thing. All you're doing is adding to your legacy as the single biggest troll in Atlas.

1 hour ago, SouthSideChicago said:

I like the pve players, nothing wrong with them at all. so stfu with your mother theresa attitude.

as a matter of fact, a troll like you wont understand this, because you've never played this game, but pve players are crucial to having a successful large company.

my point is that it doesn't matter what any of you complaining sissies say about "megas". all you're doing is making it worse by spreading bullshit lies and making blanket statements.

so, instead of how I used to play...leave the small guys alone and focus primarily on the enemy large companies....i'm going to make sure that when i see them again....it's on.

So go ahead and post whatever you want another 1200 times. It won't change a thing. All you're doing is adding to your legacy as the single biggest troll in Atlas.

This is starting to seem like a double account. You say a lot of similar things that are very familiar.

thats where you are very wrong. I am nowhere close to being a troll. I am probably more passionate about this game than anyone here that tries to claim they are. I want greatness and I won’t settle for anything less, so I will criticize every single little aspect of this game.

i would like to ask you to please not be petty though. You have made it clear that just because what a person like me says on the forums you are going to change your values and play style to that of the opposite of what you stood for. That lacks conviction. That lacks courage. That lacks manhood.

you do whatever you want dude. The Megas have always been weak. They need that security. They need that gang mentality. To be honest after this post I don’t really blame you. If you think you need to teach someone a lesson in a game, then hey, if it makes you feel better I would actually encourage you to do that. 

Just after all of this, please, stick with the values you set for yourself. Without our values we are worthless 

18 hours ago, Realist said:

This is starting to seem like a double account. You say a lot of similar things that are very familiar.

thats where you are very wrong. I am nowhere close to being a troll. I am probably more passionate about this game than anyone here that tries to claim they are. I want greatness and I won’t settle for anything less, so I will criticize every single little aspect of this game.

i would like to ask you to please not be petty though. You have made it clear that just because what a person like me says on the forums you are going to change your values and play style to that of the opposite of what you stood for. That lacks conviction. That lacks courage. That lacks manhood.

you do whatever you want dude. The Megas have always been weak. They need that security. They need that gang mentality. To be honest after this post I don’t really blame you. If you think you need to teach someone a lesson in a game, then hey, if it makes you feel better I would actually encourage you to do that. 

Just after all of this, please, stick with the values you set for yourself. Without our values we are worthless 

I'll teach you something right now that i'm sure you don't know...because you've never played the game once lmao.

It's those exact comments like you just said "The Megas have always been weak" that makes me instantly realize that you not only are you a noob, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

People act like "megas" go around in 1 large pack when that couldn't be further from the truth. I've said it before and i'll say it again, there were 5x we went out as a company and raided with a "zerg", and each time it against another "mega". It was horrible. Lagfest+1. 

So when people get shit on by someone that's is in a "mega".... instead of telling the truth, that it was just a group of 2-8 players, they say they got "zerged." just so they can either get attention or try to get another small guy on their side. That is just 100% a fact. You cannot deny that.

Not 1 single time, not 1...has anyone given me the name of the company and/or the people that have "zerged" them. I know why. It's because they are full of shit.

I'll continue doing what i've done all along. I'll be out there on my ship with the same group of 3-4 dudes. Sailing to every single island, day after day...but now, yes...i'll still say hello and be friendly to the small guy...but once they get close enough, and they actually think i'll keep up with the mr. friendly attitude....it's go time. I will sink them and take all their shit. Right before i kill them while they are swimming, i'll say in these exact words "You can thank the forum whores for this destruction" LMAO. 

I will urge the new EU players that i've recently acquired, and all the other players i talk to on discord on a daily basis to do the same...and why not? We've always frowned upon shitting on solo/small groups and look at how well that's going for us. Time to start reaping the rewards of being the bad guys. This is going to be easy.

2 hours ago, SouthSideChicago said:

I'll teach you something right now that i'm sure you don't know...because you've never played the game once lmao.

It's those exact comments like you just said "The Megas have always been weak" that makes me instantly realize that you not only are you a noob, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

People act like "megas" go around in 1 large pack when that couldn't be further from the truth. I've said it before and i'll say it again, there were 5x we went out as a company and raided with a "zerg", and each time it against another "mega". It was horrible. Lagfest+1. 

So when people get shit on by someone that's is in a "mega".... instead of telling the truth, that it was just a group of 2-8 players, they say they got "zerged." just so they can either get attention or try to get another small guy on their side. That is just 100% a fact. You cannot deny that.

Not 1 single time, not 1...has anyone given me the name of the company and/or the people that have "zerged" them. I know why. It's because they are full of shit.

I'll continue doing what i've done all along. I'll be out there on my ship with the same group of 3-4 dudes. Sailing to every single island, day after day...but now, yes...i'll still say hello and be friendly to the small guy...but once they get close enough, and they actually think i'll keep up with the mr. friendly attitude....it's go time. I will sink them and take all their shit. Right before i kill them while they are swimming, i'll say in these exact words "You can thank the forum whores for this destruction" LMAO. 

I will urge the new EU players that i've recently acquired, and all the other players i talk to on discord on a daily basis to do the same...and why not? We've always frowned upon shitting on solo/small groups and look at how well that's going for us. Time to start reaping the rewards of being the bad guys. This is going to be easy.

You are welcome by the way

3 hours ago, SouthSideChicago said:

He doesn’t get that, that was clear months ago so I wouldn’t bother with him any further. Nothing but a waste of time. 

I come on here every day and I swear, I see the same exact shit spewed over and over again. No one knows what's best for the game until people actually start playing it again and no one knows what the devs are actually doing until they do it, okay? Yall act like the game isn't already dead. I hate to say it (really do) but numbers don't lie. We will see what happens after 1.5 and then we all can go back to acting like we know anything about where this game is going lmao

Great suggestion! I believe 50 would be perfect size also, would be able to complete all the games content and have excellent sea battles vs each other. 

This captain Jack is just pulling the thoughts right out of my head!

• Thanks 1

If they don't limit it to just 50, they still need to make Alliance limits based on member count, not Company count.  It makes no sense, if you are trying to promote some balance, to limit to 4 companies.  Look...a 250 man Mega is going to split into five 50 man companies.  4 will ally, and then on will ally with the 5th group.  They would then try to find some more 50 man companies to fill out that Alliance.  They will all organize on an Alliance Discord or TS channel.   But what about smaller companies...5 to 25 man companies?  They might end up with 60 people in the Alliance.  They are still critically outgunned to the point of it not being much of a competition.  However, if they could keep inviting companies into the Alliance, until they reached 200, then they are no on even footing with the Mega.

But honestly, since a grid can only support 150 people, they should be shooting for the Alliances to be 75 max, and only allow you to be in one Alliance.

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

He doesn’t get that, that was clear months ago so I wouldn’t bother with him any further. Nothing but a waste of time. 

Holy shit. I thought Realist was the leader in the club house as the biggest forum whore here. Ladies and gentlemen we have a bigger loser, and his name is @Percieval!!!

Let me guess, you haven't played the game either? Don't tell me you have a few hundred hours of play time in Atlas? There's no way. Guaranteed.

Don't lie now, Scallywag.

Edited by SouthSideChicago
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Holy shit. I thought Realist was the leader in the club house as the biggest forum whore here. Ladies and gentlemen we have a bigger loser, and his name is @Percieval!!!

Let me guess, you haven't played the game either? Don't tell me you have a few hundred hours of play time in Atlas? There's no way. Guaranteed.

Don't lie now, Scallywag.

😂😂😂

22 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

If they don't limit it to just 50, they still need to make Alliance limits based on member count, not Company count.  It makes no sense, if you are trying to promote some balance, to limit to 4 companies.  Look...a 250 man Mega is going to split into five 50 man companies.  4 will ally, and then on will ally with the 5th group.  They would then try to find some more 50 man companies to fill out that Alliance.  They will all organize on an Alliance Discord or TS channel.   But what about smaller companies...5 to 25 man companies?  They might end up with 60 people in the Alliance.  They are still critically outgunned to the point of it not being much of a competition.  However, if they could keep inviting companies into the Alliance, until they reached 200, then they are no on even footing with the Mega.

But honestly, since a grid can only support 150 people, they should be shooting for the Alliances to be 75 max, and only allow you to be in one Alliance.

It doesn't matter man. We will all be on colonies and there's nothing the devs can do about stopping the big boys from runnin shit again. It's just a simple fact.

Once PTR is over and the officials are up, we will have the end game completed, we'll all have submarines, own the best shops, and continue to do whatever we see fit.....all by the end of the 1st week or so.

We already had talks with jat and other devs about the state of the game and the direction we all see it heading. They understand these facts, it's just funny that most people here haven't figured it out yet.

1 minute ago, Realist said:

😂😂😂

I find it hilarious too. hahaha.

I love the short comments like these last few from you as well. You know, the ones where you can boost that post count without making a fool of yourself. Very witty.

I know it sucks that I just come on these forums and shit on everything you say but hey, I've played the game so...i have that advantage.

18 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

I find it hilarious too. hahaha.

I love the short comments like these last few from you as well. You know, the ones where you can boost that post count without making a fool of yourself. Very witty.

I know it sucks that I just come on these forums and shit on everything you say but hey, I've played the game so...i have that advantage.

Looks like we have a new forum whore now lol.

you can say anything you want and you couldn’t phase me. My long posts are usually when I have been drinking and right now I am a little busy at the moment.

believe me, I like how you think things are going to go and they will actually. The thing is the end result will be what I knew would happen

12 minutes ago, Realist said:

Looks like we have a new forum whore now lol.

you can say anything you want and you couldn’t phase me. My long posts are usually when I have been drinking and right now I am a little busy at the moment.

believe me, I like how you think things are going to go and they will actually. The thing is the end result will be what I knew would happen

Like i said, it's just a waiting game now. The devs already implemented everything they could to accommodate the noobs, but on the same hand, they actually spoke to us on discord and understand our wants and needs as well. Who do you think they catered to? Say w/e you want, we all know the answer to that lol, especially with the company/alliance count. Weird how those numbers they announced are eerily similar to what we suggested...hmm, odd isn't it? lmao

You will come come back to my posts in a few months and see everything i've said come to fruition. 

I will say this, not 1 single time has anyone proven me wrong. What i say isn't an opinion like most people here. I come with facts, you cannot deny it....but on the same hand, you've never played the game once so how would you really know the difference? You can't. It's impossible.

Just know this, you and your forum buddies will be right back here everyday once the officials are up. complaining about the same people (Megas) just different issues.

When will any of you learn? Cya in game.....oh nvm. You cant afford the game.

21 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Like i said, it's just a waiting game now. The devs already implemented everything they could to accommodate the noobs, but on the same hand, they actually spoke to us on discord and understand our wants and needs as well. Who do you think they catered to? Say w/e you want, we all know the answer to that lol, especially with the company/alliance count. Weird how those numbers they announced are eerily similar to what we suggested...hmm, odd isn't it? lmao

You will come come back to my posts in a few months and see everything i've said come to fruition. 

I will say this, not 1 single time has anyone proven me wrong. What i say isn't an opinion like most people here. I come with facts, you cannot deny it....but on the same hand, you've never played the game once so how would you really know the difference? You can't. It's impossible.

Just know this, you and your forum buddies will be right back here everyday once the officials are up. complaining about the same people (Megas) just different issues.

When will any of you learn? Cya in game.....oh nvm. You cant afford the game.

You know they cater to the Chinese right? Lol

bot the Megas, but a specific mega. Why do you think they actually gave full control of the conquest servers on ark over to snail games?

especially since you haven’t played ark, you really don’t know what’s coming. Just wait till they need another bail out. Anyone that tried to take down the Chinese got dev wiped by the admins of the server since the Megas themselves worked for snail games.

yeah I will be back in a few months, don’t worry about that. You are the noob in this scenario, no the small conpanies

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

You know they cater to the Chinese right? Lol

bot the Megas, but a specific mega. Why do you think they actually gave full control of the conquest servers on ark over to snail games?

especially since you haven’t played ark, you really don’t know what’s coming. Just wait till they need another bail out. Anyone that tried to take down the Chinese got dev wiped by the admins of the server since the Megas themselves worked for snail games.

yeah I will be back in a few months, don’t worry about that. You are the noob in this scenario, no the small conpanies

I don't give a shit about Ark nerd....stop living int he past. This is Atlas.

Look at what happened to the chinese when they attacked us. lol or did you not read about that?

If you spent 1/10 of the time working at McDonalds as you spend on here typing shit about a game you've never even played, you would be able to afford a brand new computer and a copy of the game.

Nothing you say comes from experience. So just stfu until you actually login to the game and play.

1 minute ago, SouthSideChicago said:

I don't give a shit about Ark nerd....stop living int he past. This is Atlas.

Look at what happened to the chinese when they attacked us. lol or did you not read about that?

If you spent 1/10 of the time working at McDonalds as you spend on here typing shit about a game you've never even played, you would be able to afford a brand new computer and a copy of the game.

Nothing you say comes from experience. So just stfu until you actually login to the game and play.

Mc Donald’s? Lol nah. I am a fire fighter. Someone on twitter even found out the department I worked for and tried to get me in trouble 😂

if you think you guys are awesome and a tight knit group then you don’t know our department. We sit there and laugh at all this. I am admired by millions.

Everyone knows what I do and they don’t care.

if you haven’t figured out this is ark yet then you need to ask somebody, because you are in for a rude awakening.

i get it, you are a tough guy, cool man. 

This thread has been derailed by a flame war. Going to lock it now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1