Sign in to follow this  
XiViX

vitamins, no beds, increase pvp/action

the vitamin system is fail and so Is the amount of food you must eat. no one is digging the vitamin and food system, it isn't fun, take it out. you get the stat that reduces vitamin depletion and you die when you eat food cuz your vitamins don't deplete. its dumb. its not fun. get out with it.

No beds???? are you kidding me wild card???? no beds or spawn regions on lawless islands is a bunch of bs. its taking longer to do work that should take 10mins and its turning into hours of work because people have to kill themselves repeatedly to get lucky to spawn near there beginning projects. can we fix that??? like its seriously taking 20mins plus just to resume something dumb like making a foundation.

Increase the pvp and action by eliminating long grinds. id much rather have the game easier to grind materials. making it easier to build up will create more pvp because it wont feel like you wasted a lot of time if you failed raiding or defending. think about it..... you can make the game a bit more fast paced. id rather make it so you can build up in about 2-3 weeks opposed to the 3-6 months like ark. personally, I wanna pvp, not grind for 6 months to do 1 battle. id rather have 3 weeks of grinding and have a couple battles and a couple of raids. and be able to build my base back up to defend again without feeling I wasted 6 months of time instead of 3. make things cheaper to build and increase resource harvesting. this will make it more fast paced and keep the action going.

• Like 1

I was at first like "no, there are too many potential players for that in a world of 40k"

but then i was like... "wait... i don't feel that spending all your time farming, just to lose everything and not want to recover from it due to the amount of time you just lost, is fun"

so yeah, overall fully agree with you. in such a large world, the best way to hold players, and allow for large scale pvp/defending is honestly reduce the grind substantially. 
would it feel the same, if you spent 6 months in some safe haven, to lose everything? sure. 

Though, the odds of that happening are so low, that it isn't worth imagining, there are 40k people potentially able to war, at any time, so yeah. this is a great suggestion overall.