Sign in to follow this  
Vallahan

Ship Won't Move

So, as the title says, my ship won't move. My friends and I built a Brigantine yesterday and it was working just fine. Earlier today when I logged back in, the anchor wouldn't drop or raise but I thought maybe it was a bug. We sailed to a different region to find supplies and stopped at a nearby island. While on the island, there was a hurricane with waterspouts that may have hit the boat, not entirely sure since we weren't on it. After a little bit of difficulty getting off the island, we got back to our boat and tried to take off. Sails down, pointed them towards the wind, and tried to steer the ship. It didn't budge. Tried to lower anchor and then raise it, as I said earlier, didn't do anything. We have claimed "land" on the water our boat is on, so we're definitely not on enemy territory if that makes a difference. I was hoping someone might have had the same problem and know a fix?

TL;DR: Ship won't move no matter what we do. Advice?

Got a stuck ship as well, no matter the wind or weight, its still in the water.  nothing damaged. yet only thing different that happened from other times, was a typhoon coming over it

I just ran into this as well.  I was able to get my boat moving again after trying everything I could think of.  Even logging off/on did not work.  I finally found something that did work!  I was out in the middle of the sea.  What I did was store all my stuff in a storage box and fast travel with my bed back to my base and travel back.   Tried my Brig and it was now on the move.  Phew!  Now my base was in a different region so my character did have to transfer to a different server.  Not sure if this made a difference or not but I think there may be a good chance so I want to point that out.