Sign in to follow this  
TiredPvePlayer

Yet another grieven story about offical server pve and the need for respones

Basically i am a pve player with a small group (3-4 poeple) and there is nothing to do on official servers becuase of the mass claiming on all islands spent about 8-9 hours today and all i found was an unreasonable amount of torrential tornado's and clans claiming all ilands nowhere to ever build and get upgraded, so i am no beginner to early acess games but given the sucess ark has been why are they so slow to respond on the steam discussions?

The pve players are being shunned once more as in many of the ''survival'' games thesedays i for one am insanely tired of spending lots of time for zero progress, given it is in early acess i assume they will fix it but they are WAY to slow to respond to the community.

The official discord is a joke, as only trolls and toxic humans are there arguing over who is the biggest douche and knowitall.

So i may be just whining but i have met amazing people in the official server that share my sentiment.

Thanks for reading a whining complaint this game will be great but not if it continiues and ignores the needs of the community especially for answers.

as it stands right now i have 29 hours in the game and most of that have been sailing finding islands that cant be landed on due to being claimed by others.

TLDR: big clans claim all islands and makes the game unfun for small groups that just wants to build a little base in a area they feel content in, also their discord is awfull.

Accept+no+substitutes+_fd71a422bad844e9143f05e331fea184.jpg

• Like 3

AGREED

is there no limit how many claims you can set up?

sry for the question. i never try to set one bc of no free land

Looks like I will be moving on to unofficials even quicker than I did with ark.  I’m in a two man company that hasn’t got to play much because of the holidays and it looks like the no lifers have already ruined officials.  Didn’t take long. 

NO LIMITS TO THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS PER PERSON.

So, even if you're alone, you can claim an entire island without any problem, preventing people from coming :3

You can also add the fact that : 
- SEAS / OCEAN ARE EMPTY (NO NPC SHIPS, NO CRATES TO LOOT, NO BOTTLE WITH TREASURE MAPS)
- NO TRADING WITH NPC (SINCE NO NPC ARE THERE TO TRADE WITH)

- CLAIM ABUSE

Edited by HANABI

If they can't fix the flags I'd like to see connecting platforms that float so at least we can build in the middle of the ocean and go farm materials to bring back.  If we can build on the side of a cliff why can't we build large ocean platforms so we can at least progress?...