Sign in to follow this  
ButtPirate

Get rid of megas

Get rid of megas this is a pirate game not an army/navy game. Companies should be limited to 25. Also if I buy a war token, how is that gonna work. it should be my crew vs said crew I went to war with not that company plus its allies. No body is gonna play this game for a long period of time if its all about these mega shit players grouping up and zerging everyone.

All these megas do is piggy back one and other because they suck with out numbers.

16 minutes ago, ButtPirate said:

Get rid of megas this is a pirate game not an army/navy game. Companies should be limited to 25. Also if I buy a war token, how is that gonna work. it should be my crew vs said crew I went to war with not that company plus its allies. No body is gonna play this game for a long period of time if its all about these mega shit players grouping up and zerging everyone.

All these megas do is piggy back one and other because they suck with out numbers.

all informations I got out of this post was mimimimi

• Like 4

for some it's a pirate game for the others it's a navy game...both having in 1 game makes it interesting. stop telling the devs to remove everything ... i mean i am by no means in a big company but all this "mimimi mega is bad" is really disturbing...in the end all will ask for 1 per corp only because otherwise it's unfair for me, myself and my other i. i mean really come on...^^

Edited by Xenom

2 hours ago, Xenom said:

for some it's a pirate game for the others it's a navy game...both having in 1 game makes it interesting. stop telling the devs to remove everything ... i mean i am by no means in a big company but all this "mimimi mega is bad" is really disturbing...in the end all will ask for 1 per corp only because otherwise it's unfair for me, myself and my other i. i mean really come on...^^

To be fair almost all grids are either at 1 or 0 so it is basically a 1 man company anyways.

I mean, mega should exist... they just shouldn't be able to zerg fools and wipe entire grids at once. Should be like Trading leagues or something.. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

6 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

I mean, mega should exist... they just shouldn't be able to zerg fools and wipe entire grids at once. Should be like Trading leagues or something.. 

Time to get rid of the cannon bear lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

Time to get rid of the cannon bear lol

Agreed. Or at least make it work like one might expect - bears are tractors, not furry ATVs with machine guns.

• Like 2

my dream is one day there will be 6 man companys with no ally allowed that will be the game most people want and would enjoy the most.

34 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

that would be stupid.

I’ll take that as sarcasm since it’s a lot more rude to call someone dumb

jussss calling the idea dumb, not the idea holder. Bear cannons are cool. maybe could add a slight increase to reloading time and disallow exploding barrels being shot from them.

Can't wait for the patch to release. The best part of that would be that we can finally talk about something substantial in this forum. (I have hope)
Nobody knows all the details about how the mechanics will work. But everyone is losing their mind xD
At first I really enjoyed these mimimi posts. But now the only thing that happens is that I get tired. It's perfect for having a good night sleep.

1 hour ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

jussss calling the idea dumb, not the idea holder. Bear cannons are cool. maybe could add a slight increase to reloading time and disallow exploding barrels being shot from them.

- Explosive Barrels can no longer be used as an ammo type for cannons. Any loaded ones will just fire regular cannons. They'll be receiving a large redesign in the major update coming in March.

From 20.1 patch notes. 

There’s nothing wrong with bear cannons. Just the amount of recourses used to destroy things by them. It shouldn’t take 12 cannonballs to destroy a stone large gate. It should take 50. The amount of stuff it takes to destroy is far to low compared to the amount it takes to build. 

16 hours ago, ButtPirate said:

Your post is like saying solve cancer it kills people. There is no substance to your generic arguments.

11 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

Your post is like saying solve cancer it kills people. There is no substance to your generic arguments.

hello cancer. how is your day?

Well this is always an individual matter of taste. After leading several megatribes from Meridian59 to Ark i decided for myself, that 95% of the players just hinder the own progress and just look for a nanny telling them what to do next.

I took the top 5% and did never regret that decision efficiency-wise.

So out of this position i should agree to the OP and say „Yes, limit companies to 25 players, devs !“

But i am stricktly for freedom and against any restrictions. Thats what makes a real sandbox survival MMO. Thats why i fight any regulations like war tokens, raid time windows or to value a certain group of humans (lamdlords) higher than their slaves (destroy the slave pens in a click).

So no, do on the nevertheless doomed Colonies servers what you want but please leave Empire servers free of any restrictions and regulations. A free market will regulate itself.

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1