Sign in to follow this  
Karageek

To FIx the pending purchase problem

8 minutes ago, Kwerko said:

For me it is in my library but when i go to purchase history it is not there anyone know why. (it was not there on browser either)

Same here 

23 minutes ago, Karageek said:

To fix the pending purchase problem do the following.  It has worked for me and several others.

Click your name in the upper right of your steam client

Click Account Details

Click View Purchase History

Click the Atlas "pending" PUrchase

Click Cancel

After cancelling there is a button to "re-purchase" it went through immediately for me.

Update: I only have a single transaction on my bank account despite multiple previous attempts.

981189935_2018-12-22-16_28.53CroppedCapture.png.539258ce8046a2e7a280219e2337faa2.png

1931431690_2018-12-22-16_29.06CroppedCapture.png.db072819e11965d43589de618c1e1899.png

427455835_2018-12-22-16_29.20CroppedCapture.png.291fd4ff3f9885a12a55ea498973ee66.png

861989649_2018-12-22-16_29.25CroppedCapture.png.ee4c4ac8f1a9a4f2c1190cbc749d8b27.png

231597988_2018-12-22-16_29.35CroppedCapture.png.c2e1d276f037331fb2b93f25a990306a.png

thanky!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, raz said:

Of course! It goes through the Valve refund policy,

I used MBNET, goes straight to my bank account? How long does it take? Never refunded xD im worried

12 minutes ago, Lethality said:

Note, this worked to get a purchase through, but there is still a double transaction on my bank account, So be sure to check that and we will likely have to follow up with Steam store support 😞

Too bad this doesn't work for Star Citizen.

I now have this error after i tried to purchase a couple of times, cancelled, then put money on wallet and tried again: 

It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again. 

Sigh, I hate steam.

If you do this, your first charge will still be debited against your bank account, and this method will create a second charge.

But according to Steam, this should resolve itself once your bank reconciles, which I presume is nightly... 

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 4.59.24 PM.png

9 minutes ago, haxorz said:

I used MBNET, goes straight to my bank account? How long does it take? Never refunded xD im worried

It goes through the same payment method as you used. I had no issue with it at least.
Usually, same time as a usual bank transfer - took 3 days with mine from previous purchases.

Edited by raz

3 minutes ago, raz said:

It goes through the same payment method as you used. I had no issue with it at least.
Usually, same time as a usual bank transfer - took 3 days with mine from previous purchases.

So, can I repurchase the game with a new MBNet or await the money to be retrieved?

1 minute ago, haxorz said:

So, can I repurchase the game with a new MBNet or await the money to be retrieved?

I would assume that's the case! I don't know any details about MBNet, but I've used ewallets before and everything has been returned with no issues.
If it's from pre-purchased cards they would probably add the cash amount directly to your steam account - but if its an actual wallet / bank it goes to it.

Edited by raz
  • Like 1

A good tip for everyone. Place your money in the wallet of steam. The wallet is another payment server of steam, goodluck !

I didn't personally have this issue, but i can confirm from numerous friends that this method is the best. Another method is to make a alternate account and gift yourself. 

Sail Ahoy