[RG]Colt

Wipe the Servers!!! absolutly not fair!!

We are sailing for hours and everyhting is claimed...thank god to that punks who somehow had no problems to connect whatsoever and the rest was fu...ed because of your mess up.

If you want to to make it even again wipe and lets start new...otherwise your fancy map hast 30 tribes and the rest moves to private servers....

They need to fix the claim system first or everything's just going to be claimed again within a couple hours of the wipe.  There needs to be a cap and a maintenance cost.

• Like 2

See the thing is that you can contest a claim! With a wipe it would all be claimed just as fast, perhaps faster now that the zergs have an idea of how to play.

Fight for that strip of beach!!!

Just now, Revenant said:

They need to fix the claim system first or everything's just going to be claimed again within a couple hours of the wipe.  There needs to be a cap and a maintenance cost.

They really do need an upkeep!!!

• Like 1

The point is that 90% have an chance to claim closer islands. Like is aid a very small % had no problems while everybody else got stuck in the dev mess up...and sicne this map is so huge it needs to make even again...if it weould be small map like ark nobody cares but sailing for hours is just fu...

Contest system's broken, unfortunately.  Any random person coming by counts as a defender if they're not in your company and resets progress, and sometimes progress resets for no reason at all.  Even the base mechanic needs reworked big time, having attackers and defenders both present should only pause the counter, and counter movement should be the same rate in both directions.

There also really needs to be some expedited method for empty claims.  Having to camp out for an hour and a half to take an empty stretch of beach from some random solo who claim spammed 4 islands is ridiculous even if it worked properly.

Edited by Revenant

With some many things to tweak and balance, it would be nice to get a list of top priorities from the devs.

With this being the beginning of EA, the devs really should schedule wipes or partial wipes as they make major changes.

This is assuming they are going to fix the systems that are absolutely broken.

Just now, Majic said:

Resetting a gold rush won't stop it from being a gold rush.

It will if the devs add limits to number of claims.

I would check out islands who have multiple claims from one group and claim some for yourself. I'm on a PvE island by myself some other group put claim flags all over but have left. Just claim it for yourself

I hate to say this but I sincerely doubt there will be a wipe, because based on Wildcard's track record that's not their way of doing things, regardless of how badly it needs to be done.  I realize this isn't Wildcard it's Grapeshot, but that's their parent company.  That said, this game already REALLY, REALLY needs a wipe. And that's sad.

5 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

I would check out islands who have multiple claims from one group and claim some for yourself. I'm on a PvE island by myself some other group put claim flags all over but have left. Just claim it for yourself

Sorry bro we are talking about PvP Servers

1 minute ago, Widgit said:

I hate to say this but I sincerely doubt there will be a wipe, because based on Wildcard's track record that's not their way of doing things, regardless of how badly it needs to be done.  I realize this isn't Wildcard it's Grapeshot, but that's their parent company.  That said, this game already REALLY, REALLY needs a wipe. And that's sad.

The servers now run much better now it should be a new start...

2 minutes ago, Widgit said:

The Devs supposedly have learned from their mistakes with Ark, only time will tell.

If the devs want an MMO then official servers need to be fun. The opposite of Ark where unofficial servers are awesome.

Bump

100% need a wipe after fixing claim system right now it's just retarded 

And all the people saying "just contest the claim" 

That's bullshit defenders being lvl30+ 

One shotting your whole tribe with firearms