Bolognapwny

LOL for the love of god listen to me

2 hours ago, SouthSideChicago said:

i understand that it happens. I'm not saying it doesn't. Some people feel the need to shit on the little guys just because they can while they sail past a random island. I just find it odd that nobody can tell me who and where this "constantly" happens? I mean if that happened to me, the 1st thing i would do is find out who it was. 

I had someone PM here about my posts recently saying "you are not wrong about what you say but people don't like the fact that you are sticking up for the megas." I can respect that. I'll try to look at things from both perspectives more often....but can people like the OP and countless others do the same? hell no.

I used to do this in wow.. roll around and just gank people.  Usually 2-3 undead rogues.. that's all we did until someone decided we have to go to the arena or do boring quest within the guild.  My guild, Violence Reborn, had over 2k people at one point.  Huge Tribe.. but then some dude killed himself and I figured I was probably part of the problem, so I changed my attitude towards pvp quite alot.   But been there, done that, got the wardrobe.  Been on both ends of the worst gameplay.. even used aimbots for awhile, mainly to see how they worked in world of tanks.  Didn't feel right cheating.  The pm you got was right tho.  Being in a mega tribe is also very hard work, it's more of a mental strain, very little fun for the people managing it, they also tend to split into factions and riot.. in Eve, there's been some pretty terrible megaguild splits, leading to irl fistycuffs.. even to people trying to kill each other.

And it is mainly because of this last issue, that I find myself turning more and more against pvp and any type of online virtual violence.   I don't think people are really capable of playing in pvp environments and this thread has shown quite clearly, that some people, are not even capable of holding intelligent conversations about it.

Edited by Martyn

3 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

It can, but you have to merge your servers..... thus the point of the post.

not necessarily. the new raid window and claim system might just get the ball rolling. Trade, community events and exploration. that's the foundation of an mmorpg.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

not necessarily. the new raid window and claim system might just get the ball rolling. Trade, community events and exploration. that's the foundation of an mmorpg.

I agree that it is a huge step in the right direction.

• Like 1

Bolognapwny you should look at skull and bones that is scheduled to release this year since you basically just agreed with me in the fact that Atlas really doesn’t have a pvp system that is fair and balanced so you can actually have bragging rights. 

Atlas is a open world survival game full of exploration and very little real content that a normal pve game would consist of as far as a story line goes. In this game pve players have to create their own story and adventure, it’s a sandbox game neither truly designed for pve or pvp but the developers are trying their hardest to make it meet both requirements but you and I both know it will never really be either of those because it lacks certain requirements to be that, it lacks s equally opposing forces to be pvp and it lacks a story line to be pve. So we are all kinda caught in the sandbox trying to make it work for both our game styles. I think you would probably agree with that. 

You started bashing on pve players because the pvp in this game sucks and the only real fight you can find is here in the forums. It’s sad to be honest that you have no real interest in the pvp in the game but that is all you have until something better comes along.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Does anyone else find it odd that Realist is close to 1200 posts but he's never played this game?

No, lol.  Some people like to watch, others like to take part.

• Like 1

Some people don’t really have time to play much do to real life but can spend a few mins on break to surf the forums. At least that’s how it works for me, normally when I get home then my activity slows down in the forums because I’m active in the game.

• Like 1

I'll admit it, I'm a PVE'er, that being said I believe the game was planned as a PVP game and to increasing players they added PVE, without having to redo the entire program. That's why we're getting the same claim system as you. Another example is the change to the SODT ship. All of us will now have a fleet of the to battle. You attack one, you attack all. There is going to be Brigs and Galleon SODT. I thought the red ships were hard enough for PVE. Anyone win a battle against a level 60 ? Don't like that change also , But o'well.

BTW..what's up with the spamming. Another hack attack here.

Edited by gumbyc
question
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

I assure you I am not a child 😉

This always cracks me up.   People can be any age, 50, 80.. 20, 35.. 14... and be children. Act like them, work like them, talk like them.  Think like them.

I can be as well.  Probably why so many women smile at me.. and I'm over 50. (just)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

Bolognapwny you should look at skull and bones that is scheduled to release this year since you basically just agreed with me in the fact that Atlas really doesn’t have a pvp system that is fair and balanced so you can actually have bragging rights. 

Atlas is a open world survival game full of exploration and very little real content that a normal pve game would consist of as far as a story line goes. In this game pve players have to create their own story and adventure, it’s a sandbox game neither truly designed for pve or pvp but the developers are trying their hardest to make it meet both requirements but you and I both know it will never really be either of those because it lacks certain requirements to be that, it lacks s equally opposing forces to be pvp and it lacks a story line to be pve. So we are all kinda caught in the sandbox trying to make it work for both our game styles. I think you would probably agree with that. 

You started bashing on pve players because the pvp in this game sucks and the only real fight you can find is here in the forums. It’s sad to be honest that you have no real interest in the pvp in the game but that is all you have until something better comes along.

You keep promoting Skull and Bones... you have since week 2 of this game...

No one gives a shit about Skull and Bones.

This game is an Sandbox game... its not a PVE game... the content is made from the players... they are wasting their time adding PVE content... when they should focus on PVP.  Thats why the game is fun... building your base, defend your base, and take peoples shit... thats what is fun...

• Sad 1

I really enjoy meeting the people here in the forums whether we agree or disagree, everyone is so very interesting to me. I enjoy the conversations we have and I kinda look forward to seeing what the latest reply or response was.  It may seem like I take things personally at times but honestly I really don’t and I never really troll any particular person. Bolognapwny just happens to be active here in this thread and it’s someone to debate with. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

This game is an Sandbox game... its not a PVE game... the content is made from the players... they are wasting their time adding PVE content... when they should focus on PVP.  Thats why the game is fun... building your base, defend your base, and take peoples shit... thats what is fun...

No this is just your opinion on what you enjoy doing.  We get it.  There are many names for people like you 😉 But we're not allowed to use them here.

• Like 2

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

You keep promoting Skull and Bones... you have since week 2 of this game...

No one gives a shit about Skull and Bones.

well... all content is good content. I'd like to see pvp have more meaning other than just destruction. I want profit. I wanna see merchant companies sprawling threw out the game... i wanna hunt merchant ships and rob them blind. But, only way that's gonna happen is if bases can build up and stay open without getting wiped by a mega lookin for a quick thrill.

1 minute ago, Martyn said:

No this is just your opinion on what you enjoy doing.  We get it.  There are many names for people like you 😉 But we're not allowed to use them here.

lmao its not an opinion that is LITERALLY what the game is....

Ah, so I take it you don’t like pvp games where your on equal terms then, you like games where your force is stronger the someone else’s so you can take it from them.

That really explains a lot on your behavior and attitude towards pve players.

Just now, Enki Anunnaki said:

well... all content is good content. I'd like to see pvp have more meaning other than just destruction. I want profit. I wanna see merchant companies sprawling threw out the game... i wanna hunt merchant ships and rob them blind. But, only way that's gonna happen is if bases can build up and stay open without getting wiped by a mega lookin for a quick thrill.

That is the direction they need to go, but they have to get rid of the other servers... if people wanna play RP build an island paradise by themselves they need to play on private servers... tired of splitting the playerbase

Hey Bolognapwny, your still dividing the player base even if they have to play on private servers, your not pulling more people into pvp by eliminating pve. There is nothing stopping people from playing pvp other then their own choice.  I haven’t seen the pvp servers here full up once where you had a queue time waiting to join but I have in other games.  They are not splitting pvp servers based on the numbers in the game, they are splitting pvp servers to try and place companies on more of a equal playing field

33 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

Cmon now, thats why these kind of games are so popular. Some of our favorite activities growing up were running around screaming pew pew. Cops n robbers. Cowboys and indians. Getting tied to a tree and beat with a wiffle bat. Ya know? The good ol days. This game is an echo of the good ol days.

To be honest enki it’s not. Even though though you are partially right, this is more of an echo of that kid that that had rich parents and he comes to the playground with all his brand new toys and then everyone wants to go play with his toys so they stop playing cowboy and Indians and just do whatever he wants to do lol

tell me that isn’t true

29 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Realist. Look at you man. You're closing in on 1,200 posts here and you haven't even played this game once! WTF

How is anyone supposed to believe a word you say? Why are you even here? 

He's here troll everyone, this is what he said about Atlas players.

hdt8iuf.png

He said that whilst he is desperately waiting for it to come out on Xbox. He has no real knowledge of Atlas. He has no real knowledge of being in a mega because all that rubbish about being in one in Ark is bull. So yeah you are right, how is anyone supposed to believe a word he says when he's a two-faced hypocritical troll?

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

To be honest enki it’s not. Even though though you are partially right, this is more of an echo of that kid that that had rich parents and he comes to the playground with all his brand new toys and then everyone wants to go play with his toys so they stop playing cowboy and Indians and just do whatever he wants to do lol

tell me that isn’t true

971024.gif?w=300

god damn rich kids and their cool toys

47 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

The debate is about PVE being a thing on here... or a whole damn server... thats the debate... EG:  Its a pirate game... pirates PVP..... so the game is a PVP game.. WHY HAVE A PVE server?  ITs not an MMO-RPG... its a Sandbox game...

ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conque.

From Steam store page, the very first thing about Atlas. Seems you have it backwards.

1 minute ago, DilBert said:

ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conque.

From Steam store page, the very first thing about Atlas. Seems you have it backwards.

And what about that are you saying is just PVE.. my god I am not saying there should be no PVE in the fuckin game... I am fucking saying there shouldn't be a PVE server...

For instance take the mother fucking quote you just pulled off of steam... Now think about it... All of those descriptions, describe the PVP server... Take away, a few things and you have PVE... do you get it now?  or are you still that oblivious?

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

And what about that are you saying is just PVE.. my god I am not saying there should be no PVE in the fuckin game... I am fucking saying there shouldn't be a PVE server...

For instance take the mother fucking quote you just pulled off of steam... Now think about it... All of those descriptions, describe the PVP server... Take away, a few things and you have PVE... do you get it now?  or are you still that oblivious?

Simple. They want PvErs money just as much as they want PvPers money. QQ cry scream all you want, it will not change the fact that without a PvE server they will not get PvE money. If they thought otherwise there would have never been a PvE server. 

31 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

971024.gif?w=300

god damn rich kids and their cool toys

Oooo I actually like that man 😂 ok kudos 

43 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

He's here troll everyone, this is what he said about Atlas players.

hdt8iuf.png

He said that whilst he is desperately waiting for it to come out on Xbox. He has no real knowledge of Atlas. He has no real knowledge of being in a mega because all that rubbish about being in one in Ark is bull. So yeah you are right, how is anyone supposed to believe a word he says when he's a two-faced hypocritical troll?

Lmao. I can't get it out of my head. This @Realist kid has spent all this time on these forums, 1175+ POSTS MADE, and hasn't even created a character and got to level 2!

If you were to ask every single player who's actually PLAYED THE GAME, what they think is the single biggest problem that Atlas faces today.....toxicity within the player base would be way up towards the top of the list. It's so bad that the devs actually had to completely revamp the game, not only because of the bugs/exploits, but because of the fact that there were so many people crying about so many different things that they were pretty much forced to make improvements to appease the complainers. They even admitted it themselves. 

People are going to say, it's the devs fault because they suck.....or it's still in early access. Bullshit. Wake Up. You can look right now at almost every single thread that's been made since this forum was originated and you can see for yourself. PvE this, PvP that, Mega's are the worst. chinese are doing....blah blah blah. FFS take a look at the title of this thread. It should read "Hey devs im an attention whore so listen to me" The crying is at a whole new level. It's as toxic as it gets.

Now what do you think of @Realist? Agree or disagree with me all you want, idgaf, but the fact is when you post that much negativity in such a short period of time, and you've never played the game....you are 100% a part of the problem.