Bolognapwny

LOL for the love of god listen to me

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

If you want to play a singleplayer RPG style game... GO PLAY ON A #@$@#$@# private server....

Now wait a minute, let’s just get mad about it and everything. I can tell your a die hard pvp player, in fact every time you read something someone says good about pve then your blood pressure sky rockets 🚀, if you don’t calm down some you may have a heart attack and might be rushed to the hospital and be treated by one of these pvp’ers you’ been trolling and that might not end well. 

Perhaps you need to follow your own advice and drag some of your friends who like to troll other players and get a private server yourself. That way you can all bitch to each other about the other one sinking your ships and destroying your bases.

It’s really easy to go back and forth, pve vs pvp vs pvevp but it all boils down to what the developers are trying to bring to the game. Telling us you don’t like pve is about as effective as us telling you we don’t like pvp. I mean in all honesty you could probably beat your head against a brick wall and make more headway convincing it that people who play pve should be playing private servers then what you will trying to convince us. You may try the beating your head against the wall though, it may knock some sense into you.

1 minute ago, Daemon Cross said:

Now wait a minute, let’s just get mad about it and everything. I can tell your a die hard pvp player, in fact every time you read something someone says good about pve then your blood pressure sky rockets 🚀, if you don’t calm down some you may have a heart attack and might be rushed to the hospital and be treated by one of these pvp’ers you’ been trolling and that might not end well. 

Perhaps you need to follow your own advice and drag some of your friends who like to troll other players and get a private server yourself. That way you can all bitch to each other about the other one sinking your ships and destroying your bases.

It’s really easy to go back and forth, pve vs pvp vs pvevp but it all boils down to what the developers are trying to bring to the game. Telling us you don’t like pve is about as effective as us telling you we don’t like pvp. I mean in all honesty you could probably beat your head against a brick wall and make more headway convincing it that people who play pve should be playing private servers then what you will trying to convince us. You may try the beating your head against the wall though, it may knock some sense into you.

The problem is. he want the devs to force PvE player to choose a private server, PvP server, or not play at all. He thinks forcing PvErs to choose that way will allow him more PvE slaves on PvP. He doesnt consider the thought most may choose the 3rd option and 1st option. 

7 minutes ago, DilBert said:

The problem is. he want the devs to force PvE player to choose a private server, PvP server, or not play at all. He thinks forcing PvErs to choose that way will allow him more PvE slaves on PvP. He doesnt consider the thought most may choose the 3rd option and 1st option. 

I still havent seen... WHY YOU WANT A PVE SERVER.... WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IT AND A PRIVATE SERVER... YOU ARE LITERALLY AFRAID OF PLAYER INTERACTIONS.

Also... I've seen the PVE'ers crying ass posts about Trolls... so don't act like they don't play on PVE servers... because you have your FAIR share of griefers and trolls... tired of this lame ass argument you kids constantly spew... Frankly you irritate the crap out of me, because you have 0 logic other than... You want to have everything you want, and no one can stop you from getting it... self entitled bullshit... go play a private server and have your little RP palace that NO ONE BUT YOU GIVES A SHIT ABOUT.

Same reason you want an Official PvP server. I meant they could just make officials PvE and if you want to PvP go on a Private server. Argument is the same. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, DilBert said:

Same reason you want an Official PvP server. I meant they could just make officials PvE and if you want to PvP go on a Private server. Argument is the same. 🤷‍♂️

Right, everyone bought this game to play it like an RPG.......................................

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Right, everyone bought this game to play it like an RPG.......................................

So if a game doesnt have PvP it cant be an MMO? Only pvpers play MMOs? I am confused, is Atlas a BR or Moba? Pretty sure it is filled with PvE elements. PvP is a side quest in Atlas, not the main quest. 

Either way, you are not going to get your "entitled" way so have fun raging about it. 

3 minutes ago, DilBert said:

So if a game doesnt have PvP it cant be an MMO? Only pvpers play MMOs? I am confused, is Atlas a BR or Moba? Pretty sure it is filled with PvE elements. PvP is a side quest in Atlas, not the main quest. 

Either way, you are not going to get your "entitled" way so have fun raging about it. 

Pretty sure if you ask the DEVELOPERS PVE IS THE SIDEQUEST you daft lil weeb.

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2019 at 8:59 AM, Bolognapwny said:

Scrap Empires servers -  No one is going to play this game but the zerg minded people and they will have no one to fight... Its already proven that MEGAs don't attack MEGAs... they are literally comprised of the WORST pvpers, and PVEers.  Not just in skill, but it knowledge.  They "zerg" up because they are lazy... they want to do everything fast... everything a MEGA represents is what is wrong with gaming now days.  Look at BLDX one of the larger companies... so A.D.D. stricken they mass quit to go play ANOTHER BR... 

This might be the dumbest shit i've ever seen on any Atlas forum ever created.

You must of gotten raided over and over and just can't seem to accept the fact that YOU are the one that sucks.

You use BLDX as an example to represent large companies? That itself shows your intelligence.

I've disagreed and had conversations on this forum about many things, with many different people. but this shit here...i can already tell that there is no hope for a civil conversation.

All i've done while PvP'ing was fight other large companies. Sometimes with just a group of 4 to be on the sneak tip, sometimes 10-12 to make a little dent overall or hit someone in particular real hard, but as far as zerging lol....i can count on 1 hand the amount of times we took everyone we could and all of us went to 1 zone to fight....and guess what? It sucked. Lagfest+1.

There will always be crybabies like this guy who have every solution to every problem and if you don't agree...well then you are just trash blah blah blah. 

Maybe next time you decide to make a post like this, stop and think before you type. Do you really understand what it is you're talking about? or are you just so angry that you feel the need to talk down to a huge part of the community? You can't just make blanket statements like this and expect anyone to take you seriously.

If that was really true  then why would they even have pve servers on official ? If they didn’t want to have pve players in the game why have it or reinstate it after the wipe ? 

Talking about whining are we, pvp’ers have cried so much they have to have two game modes. So which one are you part of, the mega’s or small companies?  I know your part of something the way your badgering pve’ers, you think you’ll win something from telling us to play on private servers ?  You go play on a private server, you don’t need a whole map, what the hell you don’t really need a full region, your team and build on one island and your competition can build on another and then you can meet in the middle and sink one anothers ships and whoever has the most ships remaining wins, you have 15 mins per battle to take place and the winner gets to advance to the next round. Pvp at its best right there.

Pve players need the whole atlas world so we can explore, examine and admire one another’s designs. We can make friends and build communities, established trade routes and take on the Kraken as a team.  Pvp players should have no interest in any of that so why would you need much of an area at all ? It’s not like your going to sail from A1 to A8 just to have a sea battle, I mean what the hell are you thinking if you do that, that’s not pvp, that’s exploration. SOTD are just in the way for you because that isn’t pvp, that’s pve 100 %, whales are pve as well so tell me again why you need the whole Atlas map and pve players only need a little. Where does pvp really exist in a open world game if you have islands, quest and the pve creatures you have to deal with, is there a fountain of youth in pvp that you all have to do to regain your buffs ? You know that’s pve right !!! 

You might as well admit it, your so called pvp can’t even exist without our pve content, if you feel otherwise then by all means join a private server and eliminate any pve elements and see how long that last ? By the way if you have to fight off anything besides another player while your gathering materials to build your bases and ships then your doing pve.

Southside - he is just a troll, probably 12 years old who thinks he has the answers to life and hasn’t even got a taste of life.  

Fact. I knew that instantly just by reading the title of this thread. It's 9pm now so his mom definitely read him a bedtime story and tucked him by now.

• Like 1

+100 for the OP. 

PVE servers serve no purpose.

Whats the point of this game without ship battles anyways????

And ranking the top 10 on PVE, that's a laugh.

Edited by Bandit_Black

ofc we need pve server, where all those chickens can go to, who can't defend themself duo lacking skills 😕

On 3/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, Bolognapwny said:

Scrap PVE servers - Its almost as if no one has played a Sandbox game before... Economies just like in real life produce conflict.... you can't have an economy without PVE'ers... you need PVE'ers on PVP servers for it to work... and dividing your PVE and PVP player base is the most hurtful thing you can do to your game.  Granted with this... you have to create an environment that they can be safe in.... (Think how Eve is setup)

I agree PVE servers should be liquidated and merged into the new Colonies servers (which are basically 90% PVE anyways). This way Colonies will be able to have a player base that almost equals the popularity of the Empire servers. This will also prove a great learning experience for PVE players as they will be able to learn proper building techniques and occasionally engage in a bit of casual PVP where they can learn how to shoot and use cannons.

Edited by Bullet Force

6 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

I agree PVE servers should be liquidated and merged into the new Colonies servers (which are basically 90% PVE anyways). This way Colonies will have be able to have a player base that almost equals the popularity of the Empire servers. This will also prove a great learning experience for PVE players as they will be able to learn proper building techniques and occasionally engage in a bit of casual PVP where they can learn how to shoot and use cannons.

You force PVE into PVP then you will see the numbers plummet again, i don't think they can afford many more losses.

I for one will quit straight away if forced on PVP, if i wanted to play PVP I'd go and play something like rust.

If people thinking forcing them to play PVP so they have more players to kill and easy kills then they better think again, I'd be very careful what you wish for as it could tip the balance of the whole game.

Danny these guys are pvp players, all they do is troll. You can’t win a battle against them because it’s all they know how to do.

They talk big, act big but don’t have the maturity level of my 9 year old.  She has been taught better than their parents were able to teach them.   I already said a couple of times that the game they play consist of pve and all they can come back with is along the lines of if you can’t lose what you have what is the point in playing.

I’m just dumbfounded by the thinking in that statement, I keep going over and over the thought process behind it and honestly it reminds me of spoiled brats who as kids would break things if they didn’t get their way and expect what they broke to be replaced. I guess that’s where the being slave part comes in, they expect pve players to rebuild their ships so they can go tear them up again.  Most of them probably have never worked more then a few days in their life because they feel like they are entitled to something because they were brought into this world so they should be taken care of.

Edited by Daemon Cross

16 hours ago, Martyn said:

Diplomacy? "Oi.. leave or we'll kill you".

Yes thats the kind of responce i was expecting from someone raving on about solving arguments and communicating with his fellow players.

• Sad 1

LoL this whole thread just shows how deluded some of the pvp players really are.

PVP =offline raiding, skullduggery,  violence, hatred, having fun destroying other peoples stuff, just outright anitsocial stuff.

PVE=Building, making friends, helping people out, chinwagging with townfolk without being shot in the back, randomly going adventuring.

So for those pvp players who just dont get it, who have been told repeatedly and just dont listen, PVE is just the outright opposite of what PVP is, this whole thread just proves my point exactly. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wasn’t there a game that was strictly pvp, Aion or something ? What ever happened to that game ? I remember hearing that it lost all of its player base and the developers stopped supporting it. Hmm 

pvp only huh ?

Edited by Daemon Cross

2 hours ago, Pant said:

Yes thats the kind of responce i was expecting from someone raving on about solving arguments and communicating with his fellow players.

That's the only diplomacy I've seen in any pvp game.  Outside of "we owned you, lol" and "you have no clue" and "I'm coming now to destroy your shipyard and your almost complete ship with the weight exploit". Which are about the only other inchat responses you see.

26 minutes ago, Martyn said:

That's the only diplomacy I've seen in any pvp game.  Outside of "we owned you, lol" and "you have no clue" and "I'm coming now to destroy your shipyard and your almost complete ship with the weight exploit". Which are about the only other inchat responses you see.

There is a lot more to diplomacy then simple words. I've given some examples in previous posts and in fact in a game like this you can win many battles through diplomacy alone if you are good at social engineering.

2 hours ago, KarmaComa said:

LoL this whole thread just shows how deluded some of the pvp players really are.

PVP =offline raiding, skullduggery,  violence, hatred, having fun destroying other peoples stuff, just outright anitsocial stuff.

PVE=Building, making friends, helping people out, chinwagging with townfolk without being shot in the back, randomly going adventuring.

So for those pvp players who just dont get it, who have been told repeatedly and just dont listen, PVE is just the outright opposite of what PVP is, this whole thread just proves my point exactly. 😉

You forgot do add PVE = LAG mode.

With no natural checks and balances to curb players expansionism hyperinflation, base building and taming rapidly grows out of control resulting in no free land and worse servers that run like crap due to the sheer amount of unnecessary garbage players spam all over the place.

Why do you think there are so many complaints in the PVE forum about "lag" and yet next to none in the PVP forum :classic_wink:

Well, you can't use diplomacy when you can't even read the language of those causing the problems.   So there's limits to what you can say/write in many situations and sure, if you're quick witted you can disarm people without firing a shot, but really, who does?  I settled on an island in pve server, dude rolls up starts screaming at me over his mic, I was about a 1000yrds from his area, loads of space nearby, but he wanted it all.  Turns out, he lived about 300m up my street.  After I eventually got him to calm down.  Now we play the same games in mp etc.  Sure sometimes diplomacy can work.  But usually it's just people abusing each other, threats and so forth.  Which get's boring fast, because even if you can kill someone in a game.. you can't actually get rid of them.  They just respawn.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

You forgot do add PVE = LAG mode.

With no natural checks and balances to curb players expansionism hyperinflation, base building and taming rapidly grows out of control resulting in no free land and worse servers that run like crap due to the sheer amount of unnecessary garbage players spam all over the place.

Why do you think there are so many complaints in the PVE forum about "lag" and yet next to none in the PVP forum :classic_wink:

I really dislike this quote system.

If someone spams out 400 metal pillers.. sure you can slowly, over time destroy them on a pvp server.. but whilst you're occupied doing that.. the spammer is off having fun.

13 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Pretty sure if you ask the DEVELOPERS PVE IS THE SIDEQUEST you daft lil weeb.

Yeh Ark was designed with pure pvp in mind, pve was just a sandbox with pvp disabled.  This is really what ruined the pve game, as all the cool stuff had to be disabled to stop people exploiting pve.  ie People ignored the pve aspect and just tried to pvp people.  Indeed a certain culture seems incapable of even distinguishing between pve and pvp and will join pve servers just to train and steal.  And they think they're in the right.