Bolognapwny

LOL for the love of god listen to me

Scrap PVE servers - Its almost as if no one has played a Sandbox game before... Economies just like in real life produce conflict.... you can't have an economy without PVE'ers... you need PVE'ers on PVP servers for it to work... and dividing your PVE and PVP player base is the most hurtful thing you can do to your game.  Granted with this... you have to create an environment that they can be safe in.... (Think how Eve is setup)

Scrap Empires servers -  No one is going to play this game but the zerg minded people and they will have no one to fight... Its already proven that MEGAs don't attack MEGAs... they are literally comprised of the WORST pvpers, and PVEers.  Not just in skill, but it knowledge.  They "zerg" up because they are lazy... they want to do everything fast... everything a MEGA represents is what is wrong with gaming now days.  Look at BLDX one of the larger companies... so A.D.D. stricken they mass quit to go play ANOTHER BR... 

You need to focus on small organized Crews... and I would change company label to "Crew"  You can have a "Crew" up to 50 players.  I still feel that you should do away with alliances.... If people want to word of mouth alliance... they still gotta deal with hostile NPCs and it makes it that much harder for them to work... granted they will still work... and they should ( enemy of my enemy ).

You are going to need NPC factions... this game won't work without it.... Your players will create the content, you need to create the sand for the sandbox.

You need to limit cannons on ships to gunports only... I don't know how many times this needs to be stated.

You need to overhaul your siege equipment, and stop using the mindset of spamming buildings as being the way you fight.  Mortars shouldn't be the ANTI-BOAT, and Sieging Meta....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Hmm how about scrapping your post ?

Not everyone wants to play with ganking & griefing teenagers around and not everyone wants to play on a slavery server with megatribe time window protection

Edited by Talono
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Scrap PVE servers - Its almost as if no one has played a Sandbox game before... Economies just like in real life produce conflict.... you can't have an economy without PVE'ers... you need PVE'ers on PVP servers for it to work... and dividing your PVE and PVP player base is the most hurtful thing you can do to your game.  Granted with this... you have to create an environment that they can be safe in.... (Think how Eve is setup)

Scrap Empires servers -  No one is going to play this game but the zerg minded people and they will have no one to fight... Its already proven that MEGAs don't attack MEGAs... they are literally comprised of the WORST pvpers, and PVEers.  Not just in skill, but it knowledge.  They "zerg" up because they are lazy... they want to do everything fast... everything a MEGA represents is what is wrong with gaming now days.  Look at BLDX one of the larger companies... so A.D.D. stricken they mass quit to go play ANOTHER BR... 

You need to focus on small organized Crews... and I would change company label to "Crew"  You can have a "Crew" up to 50 players.  I still feel that you should do away with alliances.... If people want to word of mouth alliance... they still gotta deal with hostile NPCs and it makes it that much harder for them to work... granted they will still work... and they should ( enemy of my enemy ).

You are going to need NPC factions... this game won't work without it.... Your players will create the content, you need to create the sand for the sandbox.

You need to limit cannons on ships to gunports only... I don't know how many times this needs to be stated.

You need to overhaul your siege equipment, and stop using the mindset of spamming buildings as being the way you fight.  Mortars shouldn't be the ANTI-BOAT, and Sieging Meta....

You are right as far as empire servers go but wrong as far as combining pve with pvp. Those pve people do not want to pvp people anywhere around them.

and tbh there will never be an economy in this game. It will never be what people want it to be. Built a base, build a boat, and raid people. That is what this game is and always will be.

not trade companies. Not an economy. Only pve gets that. The pvp players can be left to pvp by themselves. Pvp people don’t need or deserve an economy 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DarkWaterGreen said:

Scrap PVE and you lose a large player base. My company included.

PVE is a safe place to play by yourself and your little friends... go play on a private server.... 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

PVE is a safe place to play by yourself and your little friends... go play on a private server.... 

And you wonder why nobody wants to play on the same server with you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Winter Thorne said:

You really want to see this game fail... you right man... Sandbox game with no economy.... and only PVPers... realllllly gonna work man.  You right sorry for debating your infinite knowledge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

Yeah people that suck at actual pvp games go play pvp survival games so they can team up against a solo 😂

• Like 3

Why not change the pvp system to ESO’s system, you have different regions that compete for each other’s territories. The region that holds the most gets benefits while they hold it. ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

Why not change the pvp system to ESO’s system, you have different regions that compete for each other’s territories. The region that holds the most gets benefits while they hold it. ?

and ESO sucks... next.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Talono said:

Hmm how about scrapping your post ?

Not everyone wants to play with ganking & griefing teenagers around and not everyone wants to play on a slavery server with megatribe time window protection

You are wise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

1.Mega's Do Attack Mega's

2. I'm for Empire Tear's are delicious.

3. Pve servers Need to exist, They are for snowflakes that cant Handle PvP

4. Limiting Canons to Gun ports on ships, Refer to Statement #3 you fall in this group.

5. Mortars Are fine Siege weapons are fine Buildings are fine. 

6.We live in a pvp world ruled by PVE'ers, pve'ers  call this.... Murder.

38 minutes ago, Megalithic said:

1.Mega's Do Attack Mega's

2. I'm for Empire Tear's are delicious.

3. Pve servers Need to exist, They are for snowflakes that cant Handle PvP

4. Limiting Canons to Gun ports on ships, Refer to Statement #3 you fall in this group.

5. Mortars Are fine Siege weapons are fine Buildings are fine. 

6.We live in a pvp world ruled by PVE'ers, pve'ers  call this.... Murder.

1.  No they do not.... show me proof. 

2. No idea wtf this even means.

3.  They do exist they are called private servers.

4.  Nice argument... lots of points made here.

5.  Refer to statement #4 you fall into this again.

6.  Is your asshole jealous at the amount of shit that just fell out of your mouth?

7 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Great post agree all around. And nerf damn tames please...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

1.  No they do not.... show me proof. 

2. No idea wtf this even means.

3.  They do exist they are called private servers.

4.  Nice argument... lots of points made here.

5.  Refer to statement #4 you fall into this again.

6.  Is your asshole jealous at the amount of shit that just fell out of your mouth?

1. Cstg / destiny / dynasty(jat if sunk) vs the fed/owo/tpg  these are mega companies they kill each other alot.

2. Care bear's will never know.

3.Private servers are for those who cant play without cheat/modifications to the SURVIVAL GAME they are trying to survive.

4.Thanks i try to be thorough.

5. Refer to statement 4 for your question on statement 5.

6.My bunghole is alway's jelly of my food hole.. for it will never taste.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

You really want to see this game fail... you right man... Sandbox game with no economy.... and only PVPers... realllllly gonna work man.  You right sorry for debating your infinite knowledge.

You’re delusional. I think this is nothing but a troll post with ‘let’s remove PvE’

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

You know Megas are the scared kids that get beat up at school right? They don’t like real confrontation 

• Thanks 1

I deal with assholes on a regular basis out in public.

I play games to relax and unwind.

I neither need nor want assholes to be in the games I play to unwind from dealing with assholes, and PvP attracts assholes.

I am not alone in this, by any stretch of the imagination.

If you think that any/everyone that prefers PvE over PvP only do so because they can't handle PvP, you're one of the assholes they're probably trying to avoid.

Everyone has their preferences, and the devs are trying to cast the widest net possible, which is understandable given they want to sell their creation. I only wish they understood that balancing and tuning the two play styles is completely different, instead of trying to force both PvP and PvE into the same box. That hasn't worked in the past and won't in the future.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I knew a few who played pvp, those people were about as close to trolls, griefers and bullies as you could get. They hated everyone and rage quit anytime something wasn’t going there way but talked boatloads of trash when it was. 

I’ve never enjoyed listening to them in discord or understood why they continue to play if it bothers them that much to lose. They talked so much trash when they were winning I always knew I’d hear about someone committing suicide from being bullied in some mmo because when these people were cutting down people they cut them down deep. I even said stuff to get them to lay off and they just responded to deal with it.   I know it’s a game and there is a power button but when words are said you can’t make them unheard, saying sorry doesn’t change the facts that things were said that shouldn’t have been. 

I was arguing with one of my friends about the whole thing and he said ok if it will shut you up I’ll apologize, I asked him if I broke his nose and shattered his jaw bone if I said I was sorry afterwards if it would make it like it never happened.  Needless to say he told me to quit taking things so serious but I guess when you’ve lost people to suicide over something as stupid as them being bullied it is kinda hard to quit taking things so serious.  After all it is just a game so why should anyone be trolling, griefing or just plain out bullying another player. I guess for some it makes them feel special, for others they want to dish out some of what has been dished out to them, me personally I have a tendency to take things personal and try to avoid situations where I’m going to dwell on a issue for to long. That’s why I like the player vs environment aspect, the npc’s or creatures are not real so when I get mad 😡 I can only get mad at myself. I’m learning though to walk away but it is a slow learning process.

Edited by Daemon Cross
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

I knew a few who played pvp, those people were about as close to trolls, griefers and bullies as you could get. They hated everyone and rage quit anytime something wasn’t going there way but talked boatloads of trash when it was. 

I’ve never enjoyed listening to them in discord or understood why they continue to play if it bothers them that much to lose. They talked so much trash when they were winning I always knew I’d hear about someone committing suicide from being bullied in some mmo because when these people were cutting down people they cut them down deep. I even said stuff to get them to lay off and they just responded to deal with it.   I know it’s a game and there is a power button but when words are said you can’t make them unheard, saying sorry doesn’t change the facts that things were said that shouldn’t have been. 

I was arguing with one of my friends about the whole thing and he ok if it will shut you up I’ll apologize, I asked him if I broke his nose and shattered his jaw bone if I said I was sorry afterwards if it would make it like it never happened.  Needless to say he told me to quit taking things so serious but I guess when you’ve lost people to suicide over something as stupid as them being bullied it is kinda hard to quit taking things so serious.  After all it is just a game so why should anyone be trolling, griefing or just plain out bullying another player. I guess for some it makes them feel special, for others they want to dish out some of what has been fished out to them, me personally I have a tendency to take things personal and try to avoid situations where I’m going to dwell on a issue for to long. That’s why I like the player vs environment aspect, the npc’s or creatures are not real so when I get mad 😡 I can only get mad at myself. I’m learning though to walk away but it is a slow learning process.

try PVE, sounds just like the kinda safe space your fragile ass needs.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I guess your one of those who are not so smart, I already stated that I prefer the pve aspect of the game.  Anytime you think you can hang with this fragile ass of mine, please by all means send me a dm and if it’s possible we can get together and hang out.

2 hours ago, Megalithic said:

1. Cstg / destiny / dynasty(jat if sunk) vs the fed/owo/tpg  these are mega companies they kill each other alot.

2. Care bear's will never know.

3.Private servers are for those who cant play without cheat/modifications to the SURVIVAL GAME they are trying to survive.

4.Thanks i try to be thorough.

5. Refer to statement 4 for your question on statement 5.

6.My bunghole is alway's jelly of my food hole.. for it will never taste.

I don’t even like @Bolognapwny but to be honest i like you even less. Smh

46 minutes ago, Actium Praetor said:

I deal with assholes on a regular basis out in public.

I play games to relax and unwind.

I neither need nor want assholes to be in the games I play to unwind from dealing with assholes, and PvP attracts assholes.

I am not alone in this, by any stretch of the imagination.

If you think that any/everyone that prefers PvE over PvP only do so because they can't handle PvP, you're one of the assholes they're probably trying to avoid.

Everyone has their preferences, and the devs are trying to cast the widest net possible, which is understandable given they want to sell their creation. I only wish they understood that balancing and tuning the two play styles is completely different, instead of trying to force both PvP and PvE into the same box. That hasn't worked in the past and won't in the future.

Amen brother. Like I told them before if they were actually any good at pvp they wouldn’t be playing a survival game lol 

guess they need 100 to take down 1 😂

• Like 1