Sign in to follow this  
war machine

Delay

You guys gave us a MONTH notice of the wipe,  That pretty much demoralized everyone in the game and so they stopped playing, why u gave such a huge notice is beyond me, no one wants to work hard knowing its gonna be deleted,  but...... many of us will come back after wipe day....

o wait that is now.... the 20th..... or...... Now you say mid April,    i promise that is a huge mistake   no one wants to wait 2 months,  people will move on, people will forget about this game and leave, 

you come on and  gave everyone a MONTH notice of the wipe....  and put a date on it, what happen did to many of your programmers use up all there sick days.  You guys are not rewriting the unreal engine u use,  all the hard stuff u are borrowing from else where  and 90% was already set up,  You made minor changes to the format of the game, .  Less lunch breaks more computer work please....

000 and making a pre wipe 6x is like fatting hansel and gretel before they get devoured, by the  Gingerbread Hag

I hate to say this, but From now on  when ever i think about the devs  I image this

ugly_witch_with_apple_wallpaper_backgrou

postponed again till end of march begin april. then still 1 week on test server then they will rollout if the test are oke. 1 month of waiting till wipe and now x weeks extra waiting. And on top of that a devided PvP base. This pirate ship is sinking.... I do now longer wait and move on and invest my time and money in other games that really care about there players base. The update was promised in Feb then postponed till march then postponed till 20 march with wipe and now postponed again...

In honor of the devs and their long standing tradition of (almost) never putting anything out on time, perhaps the greatest song ever written about time and it's fleeting nature. Ladies and gentlemen, Pink Floyd:

It's true we have stopped playing in lieu of the impending wipe.  We were playing to explore, run maps for gold, and secure a future, but since the maps are changing (adding islands) there's no reason to explore now, no reason to gold run, no reason to resource stockpile..  All the reasons we play will be negated by the wipe.  BUT after the wipe we'll be back and play on.  I am curious to try the test realm, but it'll be to see what the landlord mechanics are like to determine if it's a direction we'd like to go.

I'm in favor of the wipe, it's needed, you wont get me saying negative things about that, but what I will say is that the wipe needs to happen sooner than later, as things are in a strange limbo right now.  It's difficult to log in to see our base half gone, all resources, gold, animals dead etc...  as we didn't log in to maintain it...   as the wipe ETA is pushed further and further away, it's going to keep us offline for longer.

Will be back though!

1 hour ago, war machine said:

You guys gave us a MONTH notice of the wipe,  That pretty much demoralized everyone in the game and so they stopped playing, why u gave such a huge notice is beyond me, no one wants to work hard knowing its gonna be deleted,  but...... many of us will come back after wipe day....

o wait that is now.... the 20th..... or...... Now you say mid April,    i promise that is a huge mistake   no one wants to wait 2 months,  people will move on, people will forget about this game and leave, 

you come on and  gave everyone a MONTH notice of the wipe....  and put a date on it, what happen did to many of your programmers use up all there sick days.  You guys are not rewriting the unreal engine u use,  all the hard stuff u are borrowing from else where  and 90% was already set up,  You made minor changes to the format of the game, .  Less lunch breaks more computer work please....

000 and making a pre wipe 6x is like fatting hansel and gretel before they get devoured, by the  Gingerbread Hag

I hate to say this, but From now on  when ever i think about the devs  I image this

ugly_witch_with_apple_wallpaper_backgrou

Even though I see where you are coming from there is still the fact that another wipe is coming. Probably multiple and definitely at release so even after the wipe you are still just going to build up just to have it wiped again. It’s alnost the same thing as playing right now before the wipe. Just a smaller window.

another wipe is coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is in another 3 months.

41 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

It's true we have stopped playing in lieu of the impending wipe.  We were playing to explore, run maps for gold, and secure a future, but since the maps are changing (adding islands) there's no reason to explore now, no reason to gold run, no reason to resource stockpile..  All the reasons we play will be negated by the wipe.  BUT after the wipe we'll be back and play on.  I am curious to try the test realm, but it'll be to see what the landlord mechanics are like to determine if it's a direction we'd like to go.

I'm in favor of the wipe, it's needed, you wont get me saying negative things about that, but what I will say is that the wipe needs to happen sooner than later, as things are in a strange limbo right now.  It's difficult to log in to see our base half gone, all resources, gold, animals dead etc...  as we didn't log in to maintain it...   as the wipe ETA is pushed further and further away, it's going to keep us offline for longer.

Will be back though!

Since you will be back they know they don’t need to rush now. Expect more delays and more wipes

• Like 2

4 hours ago, war machine said:

o wait that is now.... the 20th..... or...... Now you say mid April,    i promise that is a huge mistake   no one wants to wait 2 months,  people will move on, people will forget about this game and leave

Outta sight outta mind. I'm even starting to consider playing ESO again. I'm bored.

Edited by Eve BlackVeil

I play this game to have fun and help the devs produce a better game.  Are people just here to play and not contribute and then turn around and bitch they have to help? 

45 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

I play this game to have fun and help the devs produce a better game.  Are people just here to play and not contribute and then turn around and bitch they have to help? 

There's nothing I / we can contribute with 20x resources, we're not into PvP... we built a giant houseboat, and exceeded the build limit...  that's about the limit of 'contributing'.  The game for us is managing resources, using tames to help farm materials, atm our elephant fills up inventory with one swing..  it's taken the labour out of the game, no longer do we have to go on a resource run and plan things, our tiger is over loaded with meat from a level 1 turtle...   etc etc.  I'm good with waiting until wipe.  Right now it's like playing with god mode / private server with silly setting.

Looking forward to the additions coming with the new update... THAT is when we can contribute something meaningful... right now... nothing thousands of other players are doing better.

The big question is how many players will come back after the wipe. I think most players will.

At the moment servers are empty as it is fully pointless to build  anything up.

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1

thats my point,  the wipe is fine  its needed what ever, i can deal with that

its the long ass notice with the long as delays,  

57 minutes ago, Talono said:

The big question is how many players will come back after the wipe. I think most players will.

At the moment servers are empty as it is fully pointless to build  anything up.

I beg to differ.  Now is the time to explore more content.  Explore things you have not done in the game.  Look for issues, broken content and report it.  Now more than ever its easier for us to do this because we are not protecting our assets 24/7 because they are easily replaceable and the population is low. 

5 hours ago, Realist said:

Even though I see where you are coming from there is still the fact that another wipe is coming. Probably multiple and definitely at release so even after the wipe you are still just going to build up just to have it wiped again. It’s alnost the same thing as playing right now before the wipe. Just a smaller window.

another wipe is coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is in another 3 months.

Since you will be back they know they don’t need to rush now. Expect more delays and more wipes

Nah they stated this will be the only wipe, But come release yes there will be the great move of nonsense and we will get wiped again

If you think this is the last wipe your crazy.

Look at this system.

Screams barely thought out to me.

I still haven't figured out which h server I'm gonna play tbh.

Now that most of the idiot zerglings are headed to the one with the new system the old system sounds alot more appealing. 

I might just make toons on both and bounce back and forth.

Population might go either way . BOTH MIGHT END UP IN DISASTER.

who knows.

Might need total wipes and total redo.

I'm gonna follow the population and adapt.

I just hope there is one to follow.

Edited by Back Stabbath