Sign in to follow this  
Bandit_Black

Every MEGA is going Colonies

24 minutes ago, LinkesAuge said:

Why do people worrying about big groups always fail to understand that their "solutions" affect the smaller groups just as much?

Your idea will make any PvP for smaller groups even harder and you are pretty much trying to "cure" the patient by killing him.  The only thing you are doing is to make attacking (and PvP) SO annoying that people simply don't want to play the game anymore.

It's also always kind of ironic when reading a sentence like "Multiple skilled companies working together in coms can defeat zergs easily while in coms together. Allied or not".

If you have "multiple skilled companies working together" you are a "zerg" yourself and I will never understand why people think that working together in a MMO is bad. Numbers are always important in any conflict and you will never be able to limit that while maintaining a proper MMO _world_.

What we need are proper ingame incentives and mechanics for war/conflict between bigger groups and having smaller ones around you can live with but you don't get that with simplistic rules like yours.

P..S.. they gave the idiots thier own fuking server....it was too scary for them

What kind of fuking incentive do you tji k they are going to have to offer them?

13 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

But why LOL. The other mode is DESIGNED FOR YOU!? Bonkers!

If you have been reading the forum posts lately you will se that close to no one will play on the empire server, thats all im going to say on that part.

Imagine how long the battles would last on the Empires server, thousands of these shit players trying so hard to hit each other while praying they dont lose the shiney armor set they have on.

Despite the fact there is 700 more sets in the house behind them. Omg .

Both sides circling outside of actual weapons range, shooting ,wasting ammo out of fear of being hit.

Battles raging on for years without a death.

Edited by Back Stabbath

7 hours ago, Arykos said:

So you think you are "top tier" player? based on what?

Sit down arykos because you are about to learn shit. Being a top tier player means many things. Understanding the entire map and who's who is very important. Having the ability to communicate with other players is also a huge part of this game and opens up many things including trading and finding out new metas that you wont find on any forum until the noobs start finding out. Being smart and patient about how and when you attack is something very valuable and not many players have that. Doing ALL the content in the game multiple times helps too. I'm not the best player in the game, but don't get it twisted, whenever something needs to get done quickly and cleanly, there's a reason why leaders and admins get a hold of southside. Any asshole can join a zerg or offline ships...but when you're able to go out with a group of 2-3 players and destroy months of work enemies have obtained, while they are online fighting back, and then setup a base right in the middle of their shit. then yeah, you start to agree with people when they call you a beast. that didn't just happen once either. The last day or 2 i played, i fought against dynasty again. They have good players. It was fun. You learn everyday and get better. I don't complain with the devs do or don't do. I'll adapt. Can you say the same?

Ark mega mental

4 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Sit down arykos because you are about to learn shit. Being a top tier player means many things. Understanding the entire map and who's who is very important. Having the ability to communicate with other players is also a huge part of this game and opens up many things including trading and finding out new metas that you wont find on any forum until the noobs start finding out. Being smart and patient about how and when you attack is something very valuable and not many players have that. Doing ALL the content in the game multiple times helps too. I'm not the best player in the game, but don't get it twisted, whenever something needs to get done quickly and cleanly, there's a reason why leaders and admins get a hold of southside. Any asshole can join a zerg or offline ships...but when you're able to go out with a group of 2-3 players and destroy months of work enemies have obtained, while they are online fighting back, and then setup a base right in the middle of their shit. then yeah, you start to agree with people when they call you a beast. that didn't just happen once either. The last day or 2 i played, i fought against dynasty again. They have good players. It was fun. You learn everyday and get better. I don't complain with the devs do or don't do. I'll adapt. Can you say the same?

Blahblah. Shit talking on forums is the only way.

Edited by Back Stabbath

Just now, SouthSideChicago said:

You cant just go around saying your the best becuase you say so and expect to be voted king of the free world or......wait...nvm.

I can't say that anymore

• Like 1

right, but ask around in game. it's just what i do so why change here? its all true. You can be a forum whore with 100's of posts but that doesn't mean shit. 

1 minute ago, SouthSideChicago said:

right, but ask around in game. it's just what i do so why change here? its all true. You can be a forum whore with 100's of posts but that doesn't mean shit. 

I thought you said in your first post you don’t bother arguing on the forums. That didn’t last long

To be fair, look at my original post. I never said i was top tier did i? arykos did. As a matter of fact, my next post after that I specifically said im not the best. You guys need hooked on phonics? cause you guys are having a real hard time with reading comprehension.

OooOo he went the forum ain't shit route....its an oldie... but solid.

I dont ask in game bro.

I'll take your word for it

Oh I thought you were awesome...so you are just average tier?

Put your feathers down, your just getting clowned a little cuase everyone here has done all the things you did. Hell, many of us do that solo as passing entertainment griefing megas.

37 minutes ago, Knivet said:

If you have been reading the forum posts lately you will se that close to no one will play on the empire server, thats all im going to say on that part.

Back on topic..

Im asking specifically you, why would you not try Empires. As a mega that is. 

I don't like to argue on forums or even talk shit too much. It doesn't do anything productive. I'll still do it from time to time, just to shit on kids like arykos, but i'd much rather see him in game. one thing people always fail to realize is that no matter what is said or done, there will ALWAYS be a few people who will talk shit just because they are behind a keyboard. 

Im curious about you chuck. i don't think you have the same name in game but i do remember seeing something similar. what part of the map were you on? and who you roll with? just askin.

2 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

To be fair, look at my original post. I never said i was top tier did i? arykos did. As a matter of fact, my next post after that I specifically said im not the best. You guys need hooked on phonics? cause you guys are having a real hard time with reading comprehension.

that was a question. It's not like the things you mentioned are wrong, but you should acknowledge that you cannot judge other people without knowing them or have an clue what people are doing. Based on your comments you just sound like an arrogant random to me.

I mean wtf is wrong with you "sit down" as if other people wouldn't know how to play the game. ( well probably most doesn't but still..)

You and also your mates are not the only people knowing how to play.

1 minute ago, SouthSideChicago said:

I don't like to argue on forums or even talk shit too much. It doesn't do anything productive. I'll still do it from time to time, just to shit on kids like arykos, but i'd much rather see him in game. one thing people always fail to realize is that no matter what is said or done, there will ALWAYS be a few people who will talk shit just because they are behind a keyboard. 

my dear friend, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who is the "shit kid" in this thread.

I can already see on your reaction, which kind of player you are.

But hell randoms tend to think they are the best players ingame, because they can bash some noobs or won a war.