Sign in to follow this  
Bandit_Black

Every MEGA is going Colonies

arykos just yesterday you said some dumb shit to me in a different topic. i left it alone but now you fail to read what i said properly so i decided to address it. I can tell the type of player you are. scrub bro.

Just now, Arykos said:

my dear friend, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who is the "shit kid" in this thread.

I can already see on your reaction, which kind of player you are.

But hell randoms tend to think they are the best players ingame, because they can bash some noobs or won a war.

Why you gotta bring up @talono

1 hour ago, Back Stabbath said:

Remove a zergs ability to port across the map and you remove thier ability to defend huge amounts of holdings at the same time.

Multiple skilled companies working together in coms can defeat zergs easily while in coms together. Allied or not.

The problem is the ability to respawn and port across the map for 1000 players.

Make beds single player use instead of company use and able to place and pick up on boats only.  Make spawn points company wide but only one Freeport and one island per 24 hours .

And you just crippled the zergs.

We were wiping 4 or 5 times our numbers pretty regular before they decided to just offline. There is a reason they just go for huge numbers.

If they are stuck with one major spawn point. When they have too many islands. You have multiple companies hit multiple islands. At same time and wipe them all.

I agree with this one.  Beds drastically change the dynamics of the game of what is possible and allowing mass amounts of people to port across a map heavily benefits those with higher numbers. Sure they put restrictions on how many in a given time frame, but its still there and even people who have to wait still get there much quicker then having to travel by ship. 

On the flip side it keeps larger numbers close to home so it would make things more difficult for smaller Companies to attack. 

Edited by DocHolliday

Just now, SouthSideChicago said:

arykos just yesterday you said some dumb shit to me in a different topic. i left it alone but now you fail to read what i said properly so i decided to address it. I can tell the type of player you are. scrub bro.

yep I'm saying dumb shit to people who crying about dev's.

yes I fail to read what you wrote. you aren't an arrogant random insulting other people thinking you are an "top tier player". Sorry my random friend, I can just laugh about you. Have a nice day.

alright man, think what ya want. to me you are just a forum bitch but hey, every game needs them so we are all happy you are here. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns let me know. I'm always up for helping people out.

Hate to burst your bubble, but SCA and Dynasty were pvping   (and the pvp was getting good) right up until the point they announced the patch the first time. After the first mass exodus, the dust settled and pvp happened.

Just now, SouthSideChicago said:

alright man, think what ya want. to me you are just a forum bitch but hey, every game needs them so we are all happy you are here. if you have any questions, comments, or concerns let me know. I'm always up for helping people out.

good that noone gives a shit about your salty wannabe opinion. goodbye random

5 minutes ago, Spyrit said:

Hate to burst your bubble, but SCA and Dynasty were pvping   (and the pvp was getting good) right up until the point they announced the patch the first time. After the first mass exodus, the dust settled and pvp happened.

5 minutes ago, Spyrit said:

Ummm was there anybody else left playing the game by then to care?

Were both sided online at the same time?

Edited by Back Stabbath

3 minutes ago, Spyrit said:

That's fact. I was right in the middle of all that. It was getting real good actually until TPG came with the dragon. I remember going back and forth with some guy name Utma and Peter sexhaver for a long time. We must of killed each other a half dozen times and it seemed like each time was different. 

1 minute ago, Back Stabbath said:

Ummm was there anybody else left playing the game by then to care?

Yes, actually there were. The pvp was very active.

5 minutes ago, SouthSideChicago said:

Im curious about you chuck. i don't think you have the same name in game but i do remember seeing something similar. what part of the map were you on? and who you roll with? just askin.

No, unfourtunalty its not my ingame name. But this is my online identity on all forums. I have been to lots of areas on the map, certainly not even half or more. I have played in a mega, we were in top 10, they still are even now prolly lol, bouncing from 1 to 5 normally I imagine.

I left the mega and went solo. It was more my style. The whole dont attack theese people and be sure to farm x of y as your to do,  but deffinatly dont build your own base pissed me off. Im here to be a pirate, not a private first class in somone elses army. 

12 minutes ago, Spyrit said:

SCA is pretty much everyone not Dynasty. 

nice chuck and i hear you there. i play with church and them in the federation. i remember the very 1st week  i shit on zonda so bad. must of sunk 2 gally's and 5-6 brigs, killed countless tames, and popcorned 80k gold and about 40k metal. The very next day church, jedi, and this one girl, i forget her name but i think she was an original fed, literally scolded me saying the same thing. you cant attack them just because you want to. If we were to do that all the time we wont last on this server a week. Being an absolute asshole to any kind of authority, i said fuck that noise im goin back and filling up my boat with as much shit as i can again. well they didnt like that at all. the next week we settled things down and everyday since, we are in discord together. 90% of the time i play with 4-5 people although the company is 500+. i hate zergs, fuckin lagfest. I dont farm anything except when i need food to get more high lvl razortooths. Solo, or very small groups, is always the most fun way to play the game.

1 minute ago, Chucksteak said:

SCA is pretty much everyone not Dynasty. 

There is really much difference between a company that merged from smaller companies, and smaller companies allied up.

SCA is everyone not Dynasty?  eh?  I can name a bunch of companies off the top of my head that are not SCA.  They all have one thing in common.  They lick the bottom of CSTG's boots.

10 minutes ago, Spyrit said:

Yes, actually there were. The pvp was very active.

Hmmm  the population  numbers must have been off then.

Maybe I was playing a dif game.

The game I was playing was populated  solely by megas and a few hardcores.

Maybe I was just really unlucky.

3 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Hmmm  the population  numbers must have been off then.

Maybe I was playing a dif game.

The game I was playing was populated  solely by megas and a few hardcores.

Maybe I was just really unlucky.

Maybe you miss my point where I said after the first exodus? Pvp was very active, I have no idea what you where you're getting you're info. The simple fact that pvp was more active AFTER THE EXODUS, then it was prior.

Edited by Spyrit

We were very active with PvP up until a couple days ago.  We've been hit almost nightly so had to return the favor and then some. 

Oh wow. So after the zergs drove the pop away they felt safe and bored enough to have some controlled zerg vs zerg pvp.

"Golf clap"

I bet some fights were HUGE lmao

You aren't so dumb that you dont know both sides have spies and know exactly what the other is doing right?

3 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Oh wow. So after the zergs drove the pop away they felt safe and bored enough to have some controlled zerg vs zerg pvp.

"Golf clap"

The zergs had nothing to do with driving people away, it was exploits and Grapeshot's inaction against exploiters, that drove people away. Did you actually play the game after the exodus? Zergs didn't really appear until after the exodus.

Edited by Spyrit
  • Like 1

If you dont think the megas and offling  drove the pop away you are delusional.

Personally.it doesnt affect my playstyle except it kills the pop.

But if you think otherwise you are clueless 

8 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

You are practically one big pve mob playing together

I'm still playin bro

Can you explain to me how offline raiding constitutes PVP? That's PVE.

1 minute ago, Back Stabbath said:

I couldn't agree more. What are you talking about.

You were blaming the zergs for the first exodus which was not the case, it was the rampant exploits that were occuring and the inaction on the part of grapeshot to end it.