Sign in to follow this  
war machine

We are all gonna die

Tomorrow is when the world blows up,   i Havnt seen any delays posted yet so i am still assuming its going to be on time,

DO we know if its at midnight or will it be some random time 🙂

I figured it will be a large patch update and then a rush to get your boat built and run to your desired location,

Question is should i rush to a location i know is good, or maybe run to one of the new islands

Change your topic subject to "we are all going to die before the server wipe comes because they keep putting it off"

TY

• Like 3

From what I understand from the most recent Captain's Log post is that they are delaying the PTR to late March early April in order to "get it right".

• Like 1

you are correct

"get it right"

A bit like SOEs old "soon"

Edited by tsavo74
typo
  • Like 1

they haven't delayed it officially yet or made any announcements saying they will

just cuz they have never done anything on time, doesnt mean it wont happen sometime...

38 minutes ago, war machine said:

they haven't delayed it officially yet or made any announcements saying they will

just cuz they have never done anything on time, doesnt mean it wont happen sometime...

Work is still continuing on the upcoming game systems changes and, to ensure we put out the most quality and complete patch possible, we will be delaying the release schedule. As such, the PTR will be released late March / early April and we expect the test realm will run for approximately 1 week. Please bear in mind the run time may be adjusted after players get a feel for the changes, and, if any critical issues arise. We know that players are keen to get back into ATLAS, we are excited for you to do so as well! We’re committed to a quality ATLAS 1.5 launch though and it will take a little more time.

Here is the link to it, just read under public test realm.

Just curious what's that "early April" means?

Blizzard for example were preparing their "Ultimate social feature" to Overwatch game, and they told that it's gonna happen "by the end of 2018", and then they moved it to "early 2019". We are about to hit 2nd quarter of 2019 and still - no sign of it : )

23 hours ago, war machine said:

Tomorrow is when the world blows up,   i Havnt seen any delays posted yet so i am still assuming its going to be on time,

DO we know if its at midnight or will it be some random time 🙂

I figured it will be a large patch update and then a rush to get your boat built and run to your desired location,

Question is should i rush to a location i know is good, or maybe run to one of the new islands

Yep were all gonna die we all have an end date, and in real life you can lose it all to happens....now time to game 

I am now going to spend all of my time playing shouting “the end is nigh! Repent for your sins before the reckoning is at hand!” in global chat very 5 minutes.

23 hours ago, war machine said:

BUBBALOOEY SAW SAW HE DID! THEY SAID IN ORGINAL NO NO EXACT 20TH THEY SAY AROUND 2OTH OR LATE! CAN BE TODAY CAN BE TOMMAROW CAN BE DONUTS NEVER KNOW NOW YOU KNOW YES YES!