Sign in to follow this  
ZookeMike

Custom Dino Levels

I know theres a topic already about this, but i have tried everything to get it to work, Infact i have it working to an extent, maybe they have patched it out of the game recently.

Basically long story short, i use this for my game.ini https://pastebin.com/qyT0PNcc

When i go in game and tame a dino, for example a level 1. the game will allow me to level 32 times which is of course what its meant to do, i thought this override allows you to level them up more than what the game allows you to, instead the only thing the override does for me is changes the amount of XP required per level. for example level 1 needs 1 xp, then 2 then 3 then so on, is there no way to increase HOW many levels they can gain rather than the what the game has it set to?

Go to guides. There is a guide in guides that allows you to set custom levels for ships and tames. Check that out. It should solve your issues. As you can see you found the section that changes how much xp it takes to level not the max level itself. 

here

Edited by SIEGEGUN

16 hours ago, SIEGEGUN said:

Go to guides. There is a guide in guides that allows you to set custom levels for ships and tames. Check that out. It should solve your issues. As you can see you found the section that changes how much xp it takes to level not the max level itself. 

here

Trust me I have tried this already, I don't think it works on the current patch anymore maybe it's been patched out. Ive tried so many different things and no matter what I do tames are limited on how much xp / levels they can earn

It just doesn't make any sense anyway to add 500 lines in the Game.ini to be able to level further if you want dinos level max 500 for example since each lines in the Game.ini add a demande to the system reading, so it slow down performances.

They have to find a better way like in Ark, you can have dinos level spawn at 300 and they still gain exp.

In Atlas its a base level + exp.
In Ark it's a tamed level + exp witch make sense to customize at your wish.