Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

2-50 players

23 minutes ago, Realist said:

you are trying to do a smear campaign

LMAO  It's not a smear campaign,you dolt!  It's a direct quote of you attacking other people.  The exact thing you told me you don't do while doing that to me and having done it constantly since posting on these very forums.

41 minutes ago, Realist said:

Except it’s not a lie

Only if you outright ignore all the constructive helpful posts I've made.  Piss off troll.

11 minutes ago, CazzT said:

LMAO  It's not a smear campaign,you dolt!  It's a direct quote of you attacking other people.  The exact thing you told me you don't do while doing that to me and having done it constantly since posting on these very forums.

Only if you outright ignore all the constructive helpful posts I've made.  Piss off troll.

You are a potty mouth man. 

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

You are a potty mouth man. 

I'm Mr Clean on public forums.  I make sailors hang their head in shame when I talk normally.  I blame the 80s....

Correct me, because I think I'm wrong. With the new changes to the colony server. Mega's split into smaller companies own the islands, recruit small companies to live on those islands. 

Content for those wanting to raid and burn will involve smashing those smaller companies bases during the 'timer' and avoiding doing any damage to the owners of the Island? 
So this new server only secures the mega's as a controlling power? 

If I was an owner I would want to be known as a good one who takes care of the people living on my island.  I would inform other companies of this and let it be known my company will not allow attacks to take place on my island without repercussions.  Why would anyone want to live on an island where the owner does not lift a finger to help and project his land and the people on it?  That makes little sense.  Will it happen?  Sure it will, but I believe more island owners will want to protect then to allow the mayhem and drama this introduces. 

The places people will want to live will be owned by people who actually care and protect one another producing a safe and more engaged populace  that will go to war together in the name of mutual defense.  That and its more fun. 

Edited by DocHolliday

Our Mega (+250Member) will also join Colonie Server couse Empire Server will be empty for sure.... No one wanna play on empty servers... We have to create 4x Small 50 people Comp and make Ally... 

15 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

If I was an owner I would want to be known as a good one who takes care of the people living on my island.  I would inform other companies of this and let it be known my company will not allow attacks to take place on my island without repercussions.  Why would anyone want to live on an island where the owner does not lift a finger to help and project his land and the people on it?  That makes little sense.  Will it happen?  Sure it will, but I believe more island owners will want to protect then to allow the mayhem and drama this introduces. 

The places people will want to live will be owned by people who actually care and protect one another producing a safe and more engaged populace  that will go to war together in the name of mutual defense.  That and its more fun. 

Hail wise and friendly island owner,

unfortunately this is not the way how human nature is constructed.

Island owners will destroy their slaves pens for fun, take their treasure and burn their ships. Why ? Because he can.

I hope your slaves are masochistic enough to serve under your rule. As far as this is possible without being able to defend and build cannons.

Edited by Talono

2 minutes ago, Talono said:

Island owners will destroy their slaves pens for fun, take their treasure and burn their ships. Why ? Because he can.

I hope your slaves are masochistic enough to serve under your rule. As far as this is possible without being able to defend and build cannons.

agreed.  I was so excited when they announced that they would be doing away with the claim system on pve.   Finally I would get to go out into this huge game world and build something cool somewhere without grief.  And they back paddled.   The release of this game should have taught the devs something important.   People are toxic as hell.  

Pve is to me, getting to play a game without player grief.  Period.  I work, have a family, have things that I need to do daily that have nothing to do with my pc.  When I get home and want to relax, I want to do what I want to do.  Not what some 8year kids decided I have to do or my shit is gonna get destroyed.   If I cant play this game without player grief,  im sorry but im just not gonna play.   I love this game, and its concept, but for some reason they wanna turn it into dick wagging ownership bullshit.   

Im just not down.   Games are meant to be fun and enjoyable.    Being someones gather boy while they get to go play pirate doesn't sound that fun to me.    

I already have a boss I deal with 40 + hours a week.   My times for me.  

Well i tried PVE and had a nice island. Very soon some guys appeared to sink my ships with the weight bug train alpha mobs on me and grief my claim flags.

Well, i prefer to stay on PVP and be able to blast their heads off just in case.

1 hour ago, Talono said:

Maybe you have that nature. Not me. Im really not interested in destroying someone with no reason. If u are twisted like that just visit psychologist.

Btw you are interested in Empires. Can you tell me how different "slave system" Empires have? How many different options have small tribes who live on someones land? Owner can't destroy them? Oh, he can.

How many landowners were destroying their "slaves" on current system? Why should they start doing it on a new system? 

Edited by Willard