Dollie

Captain's Log 24: Public Test Realm Ahoy!

Mega babies that can't Pvp without zerging are mad the people without 10-1 number are going to leave for the limited company/colony servers so all they'll get to do is fight other zerging  idiots like themselves that can only offline raid and pile bodies up to achieve anything.

9 minutes ago, CrimsonXI said:

Mega babies that can't Pvp without zerging are mad the people without 10-1 number are going to leave for the limited company/colony servers so all they'll get to do is fight other zerging  idiots like themselves that can only offline raid and pile bodies up to achieve anything.

Actually that's not the case. The problem is we were willing to try the initial idea they offered, then they changed their minds without us even attempting the initial patch, and considering they announced the patch too early to begin with, which lead to people leaving to wait for the new patch, only to do a completely different patch and delay the patch even longer, is what we are angry about. Even the mega companies are going to the colonies server, nobody wants to play on the Empire server.

Wonderful. Well done devs. I will play Atlas:Empires. See you all in game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thats not true, i want to play on the Empire server 😊👌

.... well me and Patrik will, so 500 personal islands for each of us.

Edited by Talono
  • Confused 1

so reset been delayed ,are you guys trying to kill this game , because that what it seems like 

....stuck trough all the ark's with all their delay's .. in the end we actually thought you dev's learned not to pull stunts like that...

gues we was wrong...atlas .. grapeshot studio ......  they should have known better... and it only gotten worsed

fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me... but to attempt a 3rth round?? thats where i draw the line... don't expect us to play along with this sh*t?...

my time is precious....not to be waisted ...and these devs waisted to much of my time already.....game deleted.... considered dead... deadlines are be met.. not to be delayed....so make up your d*mn minds what you wanna do with this game or walk away from it and sell it to a "AAA" studio and make your money that way .. but do not sell it like this to us as EA with a tripple testing base, while in truth EA already is your testing base.

on a final note i really do think grapeshot has not done a single thing ... delaying .. is only an excuse for not doing your job... or basicly saying we did not care enough to work in it..

like asking your 12 year old kid if they done their homework... and the answer you get is... "i will do it at 8 after dinner...".. wich becomes.."i will do it tommorow" after facebook and utubing for 3 hours....then the next day the excuse is..."i don't need to get it done for another week..i will do it friday.." more utube ...more fb.. and more forge of empires.. and some xbox, and ps4... comes sunday..."i will do it tommorow ...".... and keeps going like that till the teacher calls you in for a talk....and you learn they have not done their homework at all...

"your grounded for a month" should be your next words....

point beeing.. grapeshot does not have parents... nor a teacher...nor any controle whatsoever that keeps them on track and focused and punnishes them for not doing their homework...(dealines)... nobody to say .."your grounded for a month"... so they got cash... next is a party of .. 298 days...and when the funding is gone they will attempt something of a sort in a dlc...

well not funding your party's annymore.... time for a show and tell devs...what did you really accomplish in the last 2 months but tiny changes and delusional idea's in your captain's log...?? how far did you actually get in making those idea's come true???

see to me delay like this... over and over.. tells me you didn't do annything... for the reason of??. lazyness?? april fools day joke perhaps?? cause your in over your head?? maybe you already blown trough your funding?? literly it tells me you do not care whatever the reason is.. aslong as you get to sit on your ass and live of the hard earned cash your player base been putting down for this game...

and that is what's p*ssing me of... 

good i gotten that of my chest... for the rest i will say job well done on the concept.. and the start of it.. sure it needs a wipe and revamp of claim system.. but thats EA for ya..

on rest of this i can only say jobe well done when you guy's actually show you gotten something done...brainstorming and claiming things in a captain's FOG (log) about what your gonna do and delay it.. over and over ... is not a job well done.. hence i can't say job well done...

have i enjoyed my time in this game??.. yes for sure.. i had a hell of a good time playing this game...truly... only stopped playing due to .. waiting for ...megapatch and wipe...

but the way it is now going i would leave the sad conclusion in my revieuw to never buy a game from grapeshot.. or wildcard or anny leading employees of these studio's.. 

soo goodluck grapeshot ex wildcard... i hope mommy spanks the h*ll out of you and grounds you for the rest of your childhood and adult... life... 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/19/2019 at 9:05 AM, MojoIron said:

I'm sure I font just speak for myself, and we want to get back to playing. I love the game but the wait is becoming annoying. Just release it how you planned to with the new claim system and fix it as you go along. You may end up losing more players by delaying it further. 

What he said, enough with this rubbish sure things needed fixing and changing but much more delays and cock ups there wont be many of the people who were happily playing before the 20th wipe was announced bothering to wait.

We had a playable game before, then reset and wipe on the 20th announced, then that changes to a PTR, now that gets delayed again, its well past get your shit together time.

Edited by Crythos

The bug where you get stuck on the ship's wheel without any control or ability to let go until you zone or relog is KILLING MY SOUL.  PLEASE fix it.  We have people crashing into islands, sinking in PvP out of control, and people now have to carry a dozen wheels in their pocket because if relog isn't an option you have to have someone on the ship break the wheel to unstick you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kast said:

Has any top 10 alliance warred against another top 10 in the current live game?

yes, often, hope this helps

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No, that's incorrect. There may have been occasional limited battles between megas, but that is not the norm. I know first hand of many quiet agreements made between top 10 alliances to avoid conflict at any cost. And there's simply no possible way that  the Empire server concept is remotely feasible.

3 hours ago, Kast said:

No, that's incorrect. There may have been occasional limited battles between megas, but that is not the norm. I know first hand of many quiet agreements made between top 10 alliances to avoid conflict at any cost. And there's simply no possible way that  the Empire server concept is remotely feasible.

I don't even play on pvp so my knowledge here is pretty imperfect, but I can pretty easily name a whole bunch of big fights between top 10s on pvp in the final week before the wipe announcement. Someone who actually plays on pvp could probably name more.

Did you miss the big Dynasty/CSTG attack on Federation where they were fighting for multiple entire days straight, because that was in that week

You're right that Empires is stupid and no one intends to play on it anyway, especially the top 10s, but that's a different topic altogether

Today could have been great. Instead, I just ignore discord and stopped thinking about ATLAS. Trying to find something else to take my mind off of ATLAS and I just may not even come back if said thing is good enough to keep me there. Was looking forward to streaming and playing this whole month. I don't get opportunities (time-wise) like this ever (military) so RIP that (bad timing). Also, our crew is super fractured right now, all the people I enjoyed playing with are just everywhere, but not together. That is how it is affecting me. My love for this game is fading when there is not the people to play it with anymore. Hopefully in time it will be great and I'll/they'll, we all will, come back.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Liar ! Megas never wage war against other megas but are always allied to all of them.

Their "PVP fights" consist only of naked zergs, LOLstomping and offlining. Steamrolling small groups is their greatest pleasure !

When our Alliance wich was couple of top ten tribes riding other "megas" you called them some got wiped, other ddos servers when we came on EU 🙂
Now guys stop bi****g around and making hard feelings, this is early access game stop being emotional about it!

/to the rest of Ya

If You like it ? You are going to play it.

Help them making a good game instead of flaming.

Edited by gh0rilla

I love your solution to have "3 game-mode" options. This is perfect, very nicely done! I am certainly on board for the "Atlas: Empire" mode. Thank you guys for finally coming up with a sound solution to appease most of your customers/fans.

The waiting to play "Atlas 1.5" is a major pain BUT if this delay means that you guys will be able to produce a fun, functional, engaging, and memorable game, I will certainly wait however long it takes. But please hurry, it's killing me! =p

PS> I am concerned though about the submarine. Originally, you guys promised that it would NOT be used as PVP. Now it has a weapon for "oceanic combat"? This is no good, only the Alpha-mega Companies will be able to run around and use the subs in the first place and this will make them extremely god-like. Please, reconsider this feature.

Edited by vaylain
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/20/2019 at 5:14 AM, awakatanka said:

postponed again till end of march begin april. then still 1 week on test server then they will rollout if the test are oke.  So it will go live on 15 April ( 8 April on test server and 1 week of test )

1 month of waiting till wipe and 1 day before promised date postponed again and x weeks extra waiting. And on top of that a devided PvP base. This pirate ship is sinking...

I do now longer wait and move on and invest my time and money in other games that really care about there players base. The update was promised in Feb then postponed till march then postponed till 20 march with wipe and now postponed again..

The devs certainly do care. They continually listened to all of us gripe and try their best to appease us. The 3 play modes proposed is an awesome idea. If players don't like one particular play-mode then try another. Having more options is key! I am very excited about the "Atlas: Empires" play mode as it will be left unchanged just like it was before the major march update was announced and I already appreciated how it was running. I look very forward to return and enjoy playing on the lawless servers once again.

The whole point for this prolonged "delay" is because the devs actually care about us. The devs want to safely implement major game mechanic changes without adversely affecting the servers. They are trying to keep the server wipes to a minimum. This delay will allow them to produce a great game that can satisfy the majority of their avid customers/fans.

Edited by vaylain

14 hours ago, Kast said:

This is why there should NOT be any alliances allowed and a permaban when evidence is sufficiently produced to identify "outside" agreements that circumvent this rule.

22 hours ago, Spyrit said:

Actually that's not the case. The problem is we were willing to try the initial idea they offered, then they changed their minds without us even attempting the initial patch, and considering they announced the patch too early to begin with, which lead to people leaving to wait for the new patch, only to do a completely different patch and delay the patch even longer, is what we are angry about. Even the mega companies are going to the colonies server, nobody wants to play on the Empire server.

I DO! just as long as they leave it the way it was just before the "Large March Update" was announced. I really want to return back to how it was on my lawless servers and forget this whole nightmare...

If you dont like my submarine behind you shooting torpedoes into your back the PVE server for carebears is certainly the best for you.

On 3/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, Polar Express said:

Im really pleased with the changes. The devs are doing a good job. 

Yes, same here...just as long as the "Atlas: Empires" server remains just like it was immediately before the Mega-Patch announcement as I enjoyed the rules set for the Lawless zones back then.

• Like 1

LMAO I've never seen so much whining in my life. I guess all you babies can make a better game? yeah it's shi**y it's delayed, but what can we do, it's only a couple of weeks. There's so many other games to play right now, go do something. Problem is, everyone is sitting in forums, bored, hoping something will change. IT'S A COUPLE WEEKS!! they didn't say it was delayed until next year. This game is gonna be awesome and the devs really seem like they give a sh*t. Let them do their job, they are doing a good job and they are listening to everyone. Honestly, it isn't surprising that it got delayed, this is a big project, stuff like this doesn't get made overnight. Hope to see you guys on PvP and have some fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prhyme said:

LMAO I've never seen so much whining in my life. I guess all you babies can make a better game? yeah it's shi**y it's delayed, but what can we do, it's only a couple of weeks. There's so many other games to play right now, go do something. Problem is, everyone is sitting in forums, bored, hoping something will change. IT'S A COUPLE WEEKS!! they didn't say it was delayed until next year. This game is gonna be awesome and the devs really seem like they give a sh*t. Let them do their job, they are doing a good job and they are listening to everyone. Honestly, it isn't surprising that it got delayed, this is a big project, stuff like this doesn't get made overnight. Hope to see you guys on PvP and have some fun!

We will let devs to work quietly, meanwhile we will migrate to other games, and after you have a handful of people on pvp servers you will understand that the carebears money is good, and maybe these developers would do well be more serious, and keep their word, if they can not respect a term, let others work,

The submarine feature really has me wondering...

Why are we still using wooden ships when we can obviously master metal for our marine constructions as in the case for the submarine?

Judging by our material limitations to craft our wooden ships, the submarine really feels out-of-place and inconsistent with the technological timeline we pirates appear to possess.

3 hours ago, Prhyme said:

You do realize this patch was supposed to be done in February?