Sign in to follow this  
frikiman77

Tarot

Good question, not finding a way currently... Has anyone managed to unlock it or is it not even available yet?

At the beginning of the game, only the survivalism skill category is unlocked. All other categories has to be unlocked by skilling a part of the tree, except Tarot. Each skill costs 1 Skillpoint

https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Skills

It’s possible that it does exist in game and we just don’t know where to find it yet. But it’s also possible it’s not implemented, it was not shown in trailers after all...

There is some really - really weird stuff at the bottom of the well in the newbie area.

1 minute ago, Nox said:

There is some really - really weird stuff at the bottom of the well in the newbie area.

Damn you, as soon as I can get back in the game I have to go to a noob area and jump down a frakin well now.....

which well   LOL

On 12/25/2018 at 9:35 PM, Grombalasch said:

In the SKill Tree is no Skill to unlock Tarot... I think its unlock after find this Stones and bring there to the Middle?

Bringing stones to Center Maw or killing Kraken did not unlocked tarot for me. (tested locally with event triggered by game map script through map remake + server map hex edit)

@NOX

Well tested, nice 'TESO" looks inside but nothing else so far.

Edited by mmb

I think you put the stones in the compass...... thats my thoughts. (I dont have stones myself so idk)

Edited by TheCrispyAcorn