Sign in to follow this  
Tillman

Suggestions for resource box change.

Can we please have it do the resource box in a base can be drawn from when using a smithy or loom etc. how great would it be if I can put everything in the resource chest and then go to a smithy and create without having to walk back and forth. 

Can we have it so the resource box can be drawn from using the smithy and forge etc.  so if I have a resource box in my base and then load it with mats. I can make stuff in the smithy with out having to take it out of the resource box and put into the smithy. 

I'm honestly surprised they didn't bring this into Atlas.  They adopted so many other things from the S+ mod in ARK, but for some reason they didn't include this major QOL feature.

This is ask for at least once per week.

BUT it can not be done because BP crafting. I dont want to craft my common stuff with the wrong resource type.

It would be way better to increase stacksize in smithy to lets say 5x (2.5k wood stacks for example).

They seem to have figured out how to link water resources to various buildable objects like cisterns and farm plots with plumbing, perhaps the same system could be used to connect resource boxes with specific crafting stations, or crafting stations with each other? A side benefit would be solving the inventory problem associated with crafting high level mythics.