Sign in to follow this  
sand man

Any news on the Blackwood map ??

On 3/17/2019 at 1:51 PM, Willard said:

what is it?

Its a standalone Map for Atlas with you can host yourself.

1 hour ago, sand man said:

Its a standalone Map for Atlas with you can host yourself.

Ah that is why they are delaying everything 

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Ah that is why they are delaying everything 

The map is developed by the team that did Crystal Isles for Ark. It is very likely not the reason anything is being delayed.

21 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

The map is developed by the team that did Crystal Isles for Ark. It is very likely not the reason anything is being delayed.

Ah ok. I was just trying to figure out why everything is getting delayed like it did with ark for 3 years

it's the same people in every thread whining about devs... you guys are close to get hired by russian troll fabric. maybe soon you got a good contract

Edited by Arykos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Arykos said:

it's the same people in every thread whining about devs... you guys are close to get hired by russian troll fabric. maybe soon you got a good contract

Don’t mind them, they’re very sad people but then again: The world also needs sad people.

4 hours ago, Arykos said:

It’s the same people in every thread whining about other posters expressing views they don’t like.

See how that works both ways? 😏

• Like 2

On 3/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, sand man said:

Call it my need to no !!

Will only be available on xbox after release!

4 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

It’s the same people in every thread whining about other posters expressing views they don’t like.

See how that works both ways? 😏

no that doesn't work both ways, since I'm not the one constantly whining about devs. That has nothing to do about their views.

41 minutes ago, Arykos said:

no that doesn't work both ways, since I'm not the one constantly whining about devs. That has nothing to do about their views.

Reading comprehension fail.

33 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Reading comprehension fail.

If he didn’t understand, then you just didn’t successfully English. 😜

There is no governing body of the English language. So any failure of comprehension by the receiver is because the speaker/writer was unable to properly communicate their thoughts in a manner that the receiver could understand.

Disclaimer:  The previous statements were written by the author’s understanding of a bastard language with inconsistent rules that is commonly referred to as the English language, which is really just a mish-mash of regional dialects that, if you’re lucky, are at least somewhat compatible other regions dialects.

This disclaimer nullifies any fault on the author’s part for any misunderstanding of the reciever as to the meaning and intention of any information stated or implied. You just didn’t make enough effort to understand me.

I recommend using Google translate to go through no fewer than 7 different languages before translating back to English to ensure maximum comprehension.

4 minutes ago, Salty Del said:

If he didn’t understand, then you just didn’t successfully English. 😜

There is no governing body of the English language. So any failure of comprehension by the receiver is because the speaker/writer was unable to properly communicate their thoughts in a manner that the receiver could understand.

Disclaimer:  The previous statements were written by the author’s understanding of a bastard language with inconsistent rules that is commonly referred to as the English language, which is really just a mish-mash of regional dialects that, if you’re lucky, are at least somewhat compatible other regions dialects.

This disclaimer nullifies any fault on the author’s part for any misunderstanding of the reciever as to the meaning and intention of any information stated or implied. You just didn’t make enough effort to understand me.

I recommend using Google translate to go through no fewer than 7 different languages before translating back to English to ensure maximum comprehension.

tl:dr 🤪

56 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

tl:dr 🤪

TL; DR:  I’m bored and get too much enjoyment out of writing silly things like that.

On 3/19/2019 at 11:49 AM, Salty Del said:

There is no governing body of the English language.

While there is no 1 specific governing body, there is deffinatly a small list of experts that help us maintain a cohesive proper English.

Just for starters though ill toss out a name,

Webster.

4 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

What was this thread about again?  That last exchanged derailed the intent of this thread. 

This thread is about English, Dictionary's, and people whinging about whingers!