Bullet Force

New PVP Changes Will Be The End Of Atlas

I don't think it will be the end.

Edited by Spyrit
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

It's a shame really this game had a lot of potential but unfortunately the devs caved in to vocal minorities who don't even understand the basic mechanics of the game.

No matter how often you say this, it doesn't make it true.  You see, when people demand refunds, they give reasons why, to justify their request.  Sometimes the refunds were granted, and sometimes not.  People were making it very clear that offline raiding was a major reason for leaving the game.  You are in the minority, and live in a bubble of like minded people who convince you that you are the majority.

Get out of mom's basement.  Go out into the real world.  There are girls out there.  I know that's scary to you, but relax, they are people too.  They won't bite, unless you ask them to.

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2019 at 5:02 AM, Bullet Force said:

These new changes to PVP if implemented will definitively spell the end of Atlas as game. There can be no doubt that with these changes the bulk of PVP players - those who purchased and play PVP for the sake of PVP will depart the game for good and with them will go the majority of your player base.

I am one of them but I am not alone. I know of many others. Good solid players that can tolerate their base being blown up while they are offline. Players that can tolerate their mythic galleon being sunk by an explosive barrel and their high level tames dieing to alpha snakes in their enclosed pens. These are players with endurance and grit true PVP players but these players cannot stomach the thought that they no longer have freedom of action in an open world sandbox game.

The player count has already begun its death spiral and is now averaging a little more then 1000 a day. If you the developers wish to reverse this course you will need revisit what made games like Atlas and ARK successful in the first place and why altering a winning formula has proven to be extremely unpopular among your players.

I implore you as developers to change course while you still can. You still have time to rethink these insane ideas fostered upon you by a small loud vocal minority on this forum who never really liked PVP in the first place. 

So I farm for 6 hours metal wood thatch fiber and make some ammo and guns and a ship and some cannons. I don’t see anyone for 6 hours and get everything ready to pvp. I log off and go to bed. I wake up next day and all my stuff is gone and ship sink. I farm for 6 more hours and don’t see anyone. I get all my stuff ready to  pvp. I go to bed and wake up and all my stuff is gone again. 

So explain to me where the pvp happened?  Now I don’t feel like farming anymore and log into another game. So now you have 1 less person and still no pvp. This happens on every server and less people log in. So how is the game going to die on the new system when the current system already killed the game. 

So now with the new system. I can farm for 6 hours and get ready for pvp. I go to bed and wake up and my stuff is still there.  Guess what I can now pvp. But you never show up because you only like to offline. I hope the games new system kills off those players. 

And btw. You can still kill any player on any island at anytime. Just can’t destroy there structures. So again. What way is more pvp?

• Thanks 3

Lol good bye to all the zerg companys who have no skill so they need to rage on people who are not around an island they own.

I could see you guys in your chat, " come on guys there not online lets go take everything they worked for for the past week, becuse we have no actual skill to do it while there online"

The sad truth is only people who will leave are the trolls who only like to raid when people are not online. Idk how you find that fun besides taking stuff from anther company who worked there ass off for weeks of grinding. While you who spend few hours to make boats to take what you dont deserve.

Pathetic and cowardly like, all I have to say to you is dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Ps you want all that free open raiding then go collect gold and use coins to raid islands. Plus you will have all the bases not built on claimed islands to raid all you want. Stop your crying because you cant take stuff from hard working players when there not online.

Edited by Jesus World Creator
Mis spell
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

Exactly this new system will be the death of small companies which ironically is where most of the people demanding these changes hail from. For them it will be a rather bitter irony once these changes actually sink in, once they have actually given it some thought. 

A small company post patch will have no freedom of action, no ability to exploit enemy weaknesses. Unable to go on the offensive and perpetually stuck in a defensive posture they will just be easy cannon fodder for larger groups.

It's a shame really this game had a lot of potential but unfortunately the devs caved in to vocal minorities who don't even understand the basic mechanics of the game.

Small companies will be able to use weaknesses of megas. Its just those weaknesses won't be to offline raids.

I was playing in a solid medium sized tribe with about 50 active people. Problem is we all got jobs, school, families etc., not being able to be online 24/7. We've been constantly griefed night after night, lost all our ships without being able to actually pvp. Those guys didn't even touch us during prime time, they were hiding behind their walls and harbor towers. After being offlined for like fifth time we just gave up and we merged with megatribe just because they have people who were online during night. 

So thats how this game is meant to be played? Join mega and have people online all the time? Nah, sorry, no interest in this game in current system.

But u know what? 80% of us is coming back after wipe because of new changes. So those pussies who were siting behind their walls during the day (you like to call them hardcore pvp players) have to actually fight us, not our NPCs during night.

Edited by Willard
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tillman said:

So I farm for 6 hours metal wood thatch fiber and make some ammo and guns and a ship and some cannons. I don’t see anyone for 6 hours and get everything ready to pvp. I log off and go to bed. I wake up next day and all my stuff is gone and ship sink. I farm for 6 more hours and don’t see anyone. I get all my stuff ready to  pvp. I go to bed and wake up and all my stuff is gone again. 

So explain to me where the pvp happened?  Now I don’t feel like farming anymore and log into another game. So now you have 1 less person and still no pvp. This happens on every server and less people log in. So how is the game going to die on the new system when the current system already killed the game. 

So now with the new system. I can farm for 6 hours and get ready for pvp. I go to bed and wake up and my stuff is still there.  Guess what I can now pvp. But you never show up because you only like to offline. I hope the games new system kills off those players. 

And btw. You can still kill any player on any island at anytime. Just can’t destroy there structures. So again. What way is more pvp?

Negative you cannot kill any player on any island at anytime you want. Did you fail to read the part were they are adding in 15 hours of PVE time. 

40 minutes ago, Willard said:

Small companies will be able to use weaknesses of megas. Its just those weaknesses won't be to offline raids.

I was playing in a solid medium sized tribe with about 50 active people. Problem is we all got jobs, school, families etc., not being able to be online 24/7. We've been constantly griefed night after night, lost all our ships without being able to actually pvp. Those guys didn't even touch us during prime time, they were hiding behind their walls and harbor towers. After being offlined for like fifth time we just gave up and we merged with megatribe just because they have people who were online during night. 

So thats how this game is meant to be played? Join mega and have people online all the time? Nah, sorry, no interest in this game in current system.

But u know what? 80% of us is coming back after wipe because of new changes. So those pussies who were siting behind their walls during the day (you like to call them hardcore pvp players) have to actually fight us, not our NPCs during night.

Small companies are still going to get boned after the changes. Mega companies will still rule all they will do now is buy war tokens and hit the islands during the off hours most likely offline raiding the entire island so how does this new system fix anything ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, labatts said:

Negative you cannot kill any player on any island at anytime you want. Did you fail to read the part were they are adding in 15 hours of PVE time. 

Small companies are still going to get boned after the changes. Mega companies will still rule all they will do now is buy war tokens and hit the islands during the off hours most likely offline raiding the entire island so how does this new system fix anything ? 

Yes they are adding 15 hours of PvE time on the islands. However this should prove ZERO difficulty to find a fight considering they are adding a lot more islands and each window is a different time. As I said in another thread, you can literally just sail around and find a raidable island fairly easily. If you do your homework and scout you will even know the raid windows of each island. 

From the limited information we have when the war tokens are bought it is not instant on. The company gets a window of time to prepare. Also they mentioned a cool down so an island is not war tokened down over and over. Despite what you think this new system is much better for small companies to defend. I have seen videos of small 20-30 man companies defending against over one hundred people for days. Usually they lose because while the naked zerg is usually full of terrible actual pvp players, the zerg just swarms them down with naked spam claims. They lose not because they were less skilled but because they cannot stay up for days while the zerg just rotates people in and out. This will no longer happen under the new system, because they can no longer just continually pummel the small company until they literally drop from exhaustion. It helps because with offlining not happening they will have actual defenses and people and things to defend with because no one dropped by in the middle of the night and destroyed everything. People will have to actually fight. Think about it... A real PvP fight, win or lose, instead of waking up finding all your stuff gone and 100 naked zergs claim flag spamming your home. See in one scenario win or lose there is an actual fight with real players who are actually prepared as opposed to no fighting and also no gear or materials or bases or ships anymore.

Despite what seems to keep being claimed, everyone here who likes and want the new system WANTS to PvP fight people, they don't mind losing, or restarting if they lose. They just want a fighting chance, and do NOT want to live in a video game 24/7 because they have lives, they play a video game for fun, not to make no progress and have no chance simply because they have work the next day.

• Like 1

Just now, SIEGEGUN said:

Yes they are adding 15 hours of PvE time on the islands. However this should prove ZERO difficulty to find a fight considering they are adding a lot more islands and each window is a different time. As I said in another thread, you can literally just sail around and find a raidable island fairly easily. If you do your homework and scout you will even know the raid windows of each island. 

From the limited information we have when the war tokens are bought it is not instant on. The company gets a window of time to prepare. Also they mentioned a cool down so an island is not war tokened down over and over. Despite what you think this new system is much better for small companies to defend. I have seen videos of small 20-30 man companies defending against over one hundred people for days. Usually they lose because while the naked zerg is usually full of terrible actual pvp players, the zerg just swarms them down with naked spam claims. They lose not because they were less skilled but because they cannot stay up for days while the zerg just rotates people in and out. This will no longer happen under the new system, because they can no longer just continually pummel the small company until they literally drop from exhaustion. It helps because with offlining not happening they will have actual defenses and people and things to defend with because no one dropped by in the middle of the night and destroyed everything. People will have to actually fight. Think about it... A real PvP fight, win or lose, instead of waking up finding all your stuff gone and 100 naked zergs claim flag spamming your home. See in one scenario win or lose there is an actual fight with real players who are actually prepared as opposed to no fighting and also no gear or materials or bases or ships anymore.

Despite what seems to keep being claimed, everyone here who likes and want the new system WANTS to PvP fight people, they don't mind losing, or restarting if they lose. They just want a fighting chance, and do NOT want to live in a video game 24/7 because they have lives, they play a video game for fun, not to make no progress and have no chance simply because they have work the next day.

The windows are setup by the islands landowner which if its NA server most likely the vulnerable time to raid will be from 4pm est to 1 am est. So people that play outside of that window are left with pretty much only PVE. The war tokens are not instant but still allow for an island to be raided for 24 hours so how does that help small companies lol. Wouldn't it just be much better to allow pvp whenever except for when an entire company logs off this way people that play during off hours can still pvp. The way you want it with the upcoming changes if someone drops a war token on you  you would have to stay up for 24 hours. I think the way I mention would benefit the smaller companies more and still allow for only online raiding but allow for pvp 24/7. 

• Like 1

my corp had the French attack at 3-4 am for every single day for weeks, we beat them back every time. part of the fun was knowing that they will come at random hours, and knowing that we are never safe, but the SAME WENT FOR THEM, they cant defend 30 grids at all hours of the day, but now with the "attack timers" they can defend them more easily, and u can no longer solo enter their port and sink 10 of their brigs in a sneak attack at 6 am either

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, labatts said:

The windows are setup by the islands landowner which if its NA server most likely the vulnerable time to raid will be from 4pm est to 1 am est. So people that play outside of that window are left with pretty much only PVE. The war tokens are not instant but still allow for an island to be raided for 24 hours so how does that help small companies lol. Wouldn't it just be much better to allow pvp whenever except for when an entire company logs off this way people that play during off hours can still pvp. The way you want it with the upcoming changes if someone drops a war token on you  you would have to stay up for 24 hours. I think the way I mention would benefit the smaller companies more and still allow for only online raiding but allow for pvp 24/7. 

All the islands will not be setup for those hours. You and I both played on official PvP servers. I played on NA so I can not comment on the EU servers, but the NA servers had people from a TON of different time zones. CSTG was ALOT of Chinese players, I will bet none of their windows are set to NA. I will bet The Aussie Companies will not set them to those times. I will bet any EU players will not set them to the same times. You have a TON of options for PvP. and as Jack mentioned, you still have all the lawless, the golden age ruins and anywhere on the high seas. TONS of PvP all around. But for some reason people that are a fan of the current system never acknowledge this and always focus on offline raiding going away. Having a warning helps because then they can prepare and BE there. That's how it helps. And as far as a war token goes, sure they might haveto do a 24 hour thing or plan and rotate in members. But it will NOT be for days until they just drop or physically can no longer defend. 24 hours is doable, days on end are not. And since you can not spam war tokens, after the 24 hours people get to rest. One system has a warning and gives you time to prepare and when it happens there are defenses. The other system the company just wakes up and everything is gone. Can you not see this?

Also just to let anyone know, I was not nor was my company doing badly in the old system. I signed on to play test and help grow an alpha quality game and I planned and still plan to ride it to the end no matter what changes. I like the new system because it is a good beginning to fixing game play problems. And offline raiding is a problem for most people. I understand the threat of offline raiding adds an edge to the game. I actually liked that edge, that threat, but to make a successful game it is a threat that needs to leave. I makes for toxic and bad gameplay. 

8 minutes ago, old salty mcloot said:

my corp had the French attack at 3-4 am for every single day for weeks, we beat them back every time. part of the fun was knowing that they will come at random hours, and knowing that we are never safe, but the SAME WENT FOR THEM, they cant defend 30 grids at all hours of the day, but now with the "attack timers" they can defend them more easily, and u can no longer solo enter their port and sink 10 of their brigs in a sneak attack at 6 am either

That is the whole point of the change, to make it so you CAN NOT "sneak in solo and sink 10 of their brigs solo". That is what makes people not play this game. 

3 hours ago, labatts said:

Yep no matter how PVE folks try and spin it these changes are solely designed to hinder and interfere with legitimate PVP. In effect they are designed to make it harder to PVP and therefore discourage players from doing it. The result is going to be glorified renamed PVE servers with a hint of PVP on top. I don't know about you but I bought this game because it said on the box open world PVP. With these changes the devs are betraying their loyal customers by removing core content from the game.

3 hours ago, labatts said:

These changes will indeed be the demise of small companies. At least before small companies had a fighting chance of doing damage to larger ones through the use of strategic initiatives but now that is all but ruled out.

Small companies can't compete head to head vs larger ones they have to be use more creative means to gain an advantage rather then use blunt force but this has now been taken away from them.They will now just be sitting ducks for large companies, unable to afford the expensive war tokens they will basically be forced into a never ending cycle of defending off war declarations without ever having the hope of being able to retaliate.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

Yep no matter how PVE folks try and spin it these changes are solely designed to hinder and interfere with legitimate PVP. In effect they are designed to make it harder to PVP and therefore discourage players from doing it. The result is going to be glorified renamed PVE servers with a hint of PVP on top. I don't know about you but I bought this game because it said on the box open world PVP. With these changes the devs are betraying their loyal customers by removing core content from the game.

These changes will indeed be the demise of small companies. At least before small companies had a fighting chance of doing damage to larger ones through the use of strategic initiatives but now that is all but ruled out.

Small companies can't compete head to head vs larger ones they have to be use more creative means to gain an advantage rather then use blunt force but this has now been taken away from them.They will now just be sitting ducks for large companies, unable to afford the expensive war tokens they will basically be forced into a never ending cycle of defending off war declarations without ever having the hope of being able to retaliate.

"strategic initiatives", I like that. Since you're speaking in generalities, allow me to extrapolate... Basically, the strategy you're talking about involves smaller companies offline destroying the bases and sinking the ships of companies that they otherwise couldn't fight directly. Does that roughly sum up your point? If so, I respond with the following thought:

OFFLINE RAIDING IS NOT PVP!

It's the gaming equivalent of keying someone's car. It's not "a tactic"; it's what happens in the absence of tactics. And suggesting that it's a tactic employed by small companies to combat larger ones is completely disingenuous - large alliances forming bogus shell companies for offline raiding (in order to avoid retaliation) is the standard procedure.

Offline raiding is the cancer of every persistent world game with PvP and destructible property, and defending it in any form is utterly ridiculous. 

• Like 2

Offline raiding give us a special adrenaline. Weak and sad players who don´t like this way of playing, don´t have the malice, the bad intention which some players like me, or like Bullet Force loves. I loved when the leaders from a big clan cry´s and said: My galleon!! Fucking random!!! And they leave the game. I really love toxic playing and this is a way of play.
It is the end, but I really enjoyed the frustation of the weak pve players, these moments were really fantastic!! Well.... Pve you win this time. I have not cheese for u 😄

Edited by Mr. Scone

Just you and your zerg keep you word on the whole quiting thing.  

Game will be fine man.

Ever think maybe they have eyes on the millions of mmo players and not the couple thousand Ark players?

I mean Most pvpers dont consider Ark a pvp game. It's a pvo/pve game at best. You seem to be under the delusion it's a pvp sandbox.

Edited by Back Stabbath
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scone said:

Offline raiding give us a special adrenaline. Weak and sad players who don´t like this way of playing, don´t have the malice, the bad intention which some players like me, or like Bullet Force loves. I loved when the leaders from a big clan cry´s and said: My galleon!! Fucking random!!! And they leave the game. I really love toxic playing and this is a way of play.
It is the end, but I really enjoyed the frustation of the weak pve players, these moments were really fantastic!! Well.... Pve you win this time. I have not cheese for u 😄

Offline raiding is not PvP, its just what people who actually want to evade PvP do 😉 like you, mr. hardcore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Just you and your zerg keep you word on the whole quiting thing.  

Game will be fine man.

Ever think maybe they have eyes on the millions of mmo players and not the couple thousand Ark players?

I mean Most pvpers dont consider Ark a pvp game. It's a pvo/pve game at best. You seem to be under the delusion it's a pvp sandbox.

It says on the box its a PVP open world sandbox game. If it wasn't then their sales would have been 50% less.

Go play Ark bro. Pvempty buildings there all day long. 

Pretend its pvp sandbox mmo if ya want.

Tell yourself and your clanmates your good and skilled and stuff.

"Scout it out" - you lol , find out when they are offline. SUCH tactics.

I'm sure when they were developing the game they were saying to themselves..."hey we have to figure out a way to only keep the PVP wannabes from ARK, all those millions of pvpers who prefer to actually engage in player vs player combat are just an after thought"

I mean why would they want a huge success when they could just make a shitty Ark mod with boats and a larger map.   

The population was goin up like crazy amirite? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

It says on the box its a PVP open world sandbox game. If it wasn't then their sales would have been 50% less.

Look it is more made up numbers by Mr. Hardcore! You lie about me in another thread, you lie about the new system, now you lie about how many hypothetical people might have purchased this game or not. You have no idea what their sales would or wouldn't be. In yet another thread you brag about back stabbing allies in game. 

I would remind you to keep your promise and leave with your company and your "thousands" of supporters, but lets face it, your not being truthful about that either. Because if you were you wouldn't be here posting. You would be gone playing that other game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, old salty mcloot said:

Problem is you should not have to stay up till 7am each day to play a video game... thats the biggest problem right there with this game. BECAUSE? they allowed different regions to join. This is not our fault at all. Everyone can defend it all they want, but the point being got a real life? got to go to work in the morning? unless everyone is sitting in their mothers basement i dont see this being a great solution so something had to happen with this PVE and some pvp game. Break the pve part down in PVP and for sure we would have less 3am raids.

Raiding was a way for those to supply up, with less pve work. This is the core of the problems pvpers have. Either you do or dont. Sitting there at 1.0 rates farming like that for weeks on end is too demanding. The claim system was a flaw, the demanding pve in the pvp was a huge flaw. A big change had to happen, and all we do is suggest to the devs what works and what doesn't work now, but by all means we should never have to sit up till 3am to start a raid. NA = PST, EST, CST when we are in bed the EU guys log into NA and start raiding... so what is the problem there?

Yes something had to change, good or bad we will have to see.

I noticed a lot of people in this thread are going on about this exaggerated PVO nonsense when in reality it wasn't all that common and certainly if it did happen I doubt it was by choice but rather most likely by co-incidence. What folks seem to be forgetting about though is the negative consequences these changes to PVP servers will have for smaller companies. There is just no way a small company can take on a much larger one head to head and win.

Now before these changes smaller companies had several options available to them. They could go the suicidal route and attack a larger company head on (the only option now available) on or they could make a tactical play. With the second option it was possible for a small company to inflict serious damage on a larger one by selecting their targets carefully in particular looking for weaknesses in enemy defenses and then striking them where they are most vulnerable. Sadly this is now no long possible even if there are enemy players online and at the target location.  This makes ZERO sense on a PVP server.

To remove and limit the available strategies that can players can choose from in a game is always a bad move and in this game its a particularly bad move given the different dynamics between large and small companies. Going forward it is going to be very difficult for small companies to make their mark on the world.

1 minute ago, Bullet Force said:

I noticed a lot of people in this thread are going on about this exaggerated PVO nonsense when in reality it wasn't all that common and certainly if it did happen I doubt it was by choice but rather most likely by co-incidence. What folks seem to be forgetting about though is the negative consequences these changes to PVP servers will have for smaller companies. There is just no way a small company can take on a much larger one head to head and win.

Now before these changes smaller companies had several options available to them. They could go the suicidal route and attack a larger company head on (the only option now available) on or they could make a tactical play. With the second option it was possible for a small company to inflict serious damage on a larger one by selecting their targets carefully in particular looking for weaknesses in enemy defenses and then striking them where they are most vulnerable. Sadly this is now no long possible even if there are enemy players online and at the target location.  This makes ZERO sense on a PVP server.

To remove and limit the available strategies that can players can choose from in a game is always a bad move and in this game its a particularly bad move given the different dynamics between large and small companies. Going forward it is going to be very difficult for small companies to make their mark on the world.

Player vrs offline? is that what that means. Ill tell you it did happen and it happened every 1 hr to us. It got so bad many of us just left the game. I left the server because a group of these Chinese cheaters used aimbots to take half of our 250 man territory with 2 guys. They deleted everything we had. 20 of us logged into protect it and all of us died multi times.

The offline shit was true and it was bad in some regions of NA pvp. If you dont believe me ask Uganda how they flag run the world, and offline people. That is just one of them.

I hate bring out names to shame but it was true, that's all they knew how to do was sink stuff offline. Insiders too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Player vrs offline? is that what that means. Ill tell you it did happen and it happened every 1 hr to us. It got so bad many of us just left the game. I left the server because a group of these Chinese cheaters used aimbots to take half of our 250 man territory with 2 guys. They deleted everything we had. 20 of us logged into protect it and all of us died multi times.

The offline shit was true and it was bad in some regions of NA pvp. If you dont believe me ask Uganda how they flag run the world, and offline people. That is just one of them.

I hate bring out names to shame but it was true, that's all they knew how to do was sink stuff offline. Insiders too.

Look I will admit in my time playing Atlas I attacked plenty of bases and some of which the owners were probably offline. However I didn't purposely offline them. I would be sailing along and see a target of opportunity. Blow a hole in the wall with my ship and take all the loot and knock off a few tames. There is a key difference between your neighbor sitting there with his spyglass out waiting and watching for you to go offline and someone like me just doing some exploration. 

None of this changes the fact though that these new changes are going to make life a lot harder for small companies and solo players. A solo player now is basically an enforced PVE player. He won't be raiding bases any longer. For smaller companies it doesn't get much better they will basically be reduced to defensive entities at the mercy of larger companies.

Edited by Bullet Force

1 minute ago, Bullet Force said:

Look I will admit I attacked plenty of bases and some of which the owners was probably offline However I didn't purposely offline them. I would be sailing along and see a target of opportunity. Blow a hole in the wall with my ship and take all the loot and knock off a few tames. There is a key difference between your neighbor sitting there with his spyglass out waiting watching for you to go offline and someone like me doing some exploration. 

None of this changes the fact though that these new changes are going to make life a lot harder for small companies and solo players. A solo player now is basically an enforced PVE player. He won't be raiding bases any longer. For smaller companies it doesn't get much better they will basically be reduced to defensive entities at the mercy of larger companies.

OH i am with you, it maybe the worst update yet, and solo players will have to start talking to smaller companies to join even if they do their own things. Something has to change, this is the first set of updates we have since the first day we played. I am not saying it will be the best system at all or the worst system. The devs have to be careful what they introduce because it takes 1000s of hours to program in the new features. All we can do is work with the system in hopes we can change the things that dont work.

The way the devs have been handling ARK and now this game might be tough for us to even get anything introduced. Seems some hotheads like to decide whats best, little do they know we are at a very low game even a 20+ yr old game has more players then this by far.

3 minutes ago, Cujo911 said:

We will have to wait and see that’s why it’s being tested. 

Tested yes, but at what expense to us? will they actually listen to our requests? that i doubt. You, and others maybe testing this one for just learning it all, dont expect the company to listen to anything we have to say.