Sign in to follow this  
Savetti

Private Islands

Not sure if this idea would go over well with the community and concept of the game...but here we go...

I think it would be really cool if each player could recieve a private, instance based Island to sail to from the Freeport. When the cross the server wall, instead of going to the next grid, you appear in your own instanced grid with a small to medium island which contains enough non-respawnable resources to get you started. Then after you got your ship and home built, you will HAVE to sail the Atlas to find more resources and if you choose, you can claim other islands in the main Atlas with your Company.

Your company should also be able to visit your home island instance. Perhaps via a fast travel mechanic.

This, in my opinion, could open up so many doors and could be a lot of fun for Pathfinders.

maybe a way to declare that we conquier an island, and have the oppurtunity to defend it against the other "guild" 😃

and everytime a guild have an island, this guild can search a treasure on it. every member could have like x gold thanks to it ^^

maybe !

That would be neat, but i think it needs to much much more difficult for any one company to completely claim an island. As it is right now, there is pretty much no more land left to claim to get started. This is why the private islands would really help at the beginning. Would bring the pirate experience early on instead of never, lol.