Sign in to follow this  
HelixU4

Updated GridEditor when ?

Does anyone know when we will get.our hands on the updated grid editor with the new islands/biomes for v22major patch?

I would like to redesign our world with the new biomes, and I would prefer to be able to do it before the patch is launched so we can do a wipe and get started fast as the patch is released.

Thanks guys.

6 hours ago, HelixU4 said:

Does anyone know when we will get.our hands on the updated grid editor with the new islands/biomes for v22major patch?

I would like to redesign our world with the new biomes, and I would prefer to be able to do it before the patch is launched so we can do a wipe and get started fast as the patch is released.

This is a very good question.

I doubt they will release before the wipe. That is just my opinion, nothing solid from grapeshot. I am only assuming this because if they released the islands before the wipe then people will knw bout them and where they are and what resources are on them and where they are located, thus allowing anyone with the devkit to "game" the official servers. 

It is a good question though and would be nice to know.

I see no reason why they shouldn't release it already, it takes some time to make a good private map and would love to get started on it as soon as possible so I don't have to rush it the day of patch release honestly. 

My guess for the holdup is that they haven't finished all the new things yet.

• Thanks 1