Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Keep the current system without wipe or bring slavery online ?

Keep current system or wipe ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the current system or wipe with slavery 2.0 ?

• Keep the current system, dont wipe !
    • Wipe the servers and give us the slavery 2.0 claim system !

8 hours ago, gnihar said:

Personally don't mind the rule set change and wipe. It might bring some freshness in the stale system. What I mind though, is developers hinting to negate one way of living. Living on lawless lands. The name alone suggests it is the place for those who do not care about landlord-tenant system and safe haven for those types. If they add damage decay without means to automatically repair, it can be interpreted that we will be forced into collision with many crewed tribes and lose.

Where were you playing at? I know the northeast temperate lawless zones were occupied by megatribes. I had a nice little setup going, a little space to myself. I was forced out by CSTG.  Had a little more luck in the desert lawless regions, but Lawless was already at the mercy of megacompanies deciding whether they wanted your space or not.

Having upkeep on them makes much more sense to me than the four day timer anyways. Large companies would build massive lawless bases and have a bot set to bed port on rotation to keep things from decaying.

Lawless zones already belonged to big groups. They were just nice enough to leave you alone.

To be fair though, Lawless was not supposed to be a permanent living area. They were supposed to be intermediate areas and staging grounds. The place where you prepare to settle lands and make claims. Or the place where you regroup when you lose a claim and you need to prepare to find another.

i reckon they should let us at least keep our levels and points ect.......but if they dont it will only take a few days of grinding alphas and treasure maps to get back up there..

but if i had the choice?....no way..i dont want to lose all my 800 hours ,ships,my 2 bases..(solo player aswell)..i got in on day one like any proper player of this game would do..

way i see it..when patch comes and we get wiped..it will be no different..us that know the game will know what were doing and were we are going..all they will do is add another island to existing tiles and add a few more tiles for the new tundra ect....ill go lawless if need be...i just want to build a dock and a house......or two lol

Edited by hurricane moon

3 hours ago, Lifedragn said:

Where were you playing at? I know the northeast temperate lawless zones were occupied by megatribes. I had a nice little setup going, a little space to myself. I was forced out by CSTG.  Had a little more luck in the desert lawless regions, but Lawless was already at the mercy of megacompanies deciding whether they wanted your space or not.

Having upkeep on them makes much more sense to me than the four day timer anyways. Large companies would build massive lawless bases and have a bot set to bed port on rotation to keep things from decaying.

Lawless zones already belonged to big groups. They were just nice enough to leave you alone.

To be fair though, Lawless was not supposed to be a permanent living area. They were supposed to be intermediate areas and staging grounds. The place where you prepare to settle lands and make claims. Or the place where you regroup when you lose a claim and you need to prepare to find another.

My experience was evidently vastly differnt from yours. Big tribes indeed had some outposts on lawless but I got the whole island for my tribe and my allies. Big companies never touched me whether I was on tropical or desert area.

6 hours ago, gnihar said:

My experience was evidently vastly differnt from yours. Big tribes indeed had some outposts on lawless but I got the whole island for my tribe and my allies. Big companies never touched me whether I was on tropical or desert area.

Same for us.  We controlled one of the main islands and had an island alliance with the 4 other small companies with about another 8 people. Megas never messed with us.