Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

so after the wipe

so after wipe happens what are yall planning on doing? lawless, tundra, or the slave islands? where will you be heading?

Tropical, as you level fastest there with all the cobras and crocodiles. And always sunshine ! I hate rain.

Lawless of course, patriots doesnot make good slaves.

The slave islands i will visit only to be a pain in the butt of the megatribe slavers. Kill their tames, sink their ships, plunder their bases.

Edited by Talono

Lawless TUNDRA of course! I hope it will be renewed eastern tundra : ))

(And yeah I hope most of players will desire to go warm place and settle there, and we will have plenty of time to find a lovely northern spot : ))

Lawless but not disclosing location. Provided, of course, that lawless will be feasible at all.

desert region tons of crocs / rhinos / cobras /giraffes for lvling

Tundra, non-Lawless. On an Iceberg if I have to ^.^

Edited by Pizik

im gonna build a fight club on every majorly populated island where any company can participate. Ima host a discord for setting up fights and live bets. 

Its gonna be hot.

Ec0BT12.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Chairs are too far apart.  I expected people to be rubbing up against each other like every Arena I have been in. 

11 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

Chairs are too far apart.  I expected people to be rubbing up against each other like every Arena I have been in. 

i thought about doing it that way but i found it hard to get around and if it gets filled with fight watchers, it would be one hell of a clusterfuck. the arena already holds 90 + people. that should be enough hopefully. at least in the beginning, then i'll have to update the facilities if it becomes a big thing. its built for 1v1 and 2v2 max. i intend to make a 10v10 or 20v20 size arena if it takes off too. Big enough for tame fights too.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

Ah good point.  I do like the look.  Very well done and love the idea!  I've seen games do similar things to this in the past and it worked out.  Maybe some day we can have an entire lawless island for this.  Pubg in Atlas.  Rule is everyone gets beds and a small 4x4 base or so to build gear.  Bases are not targets.  Only people and tames.  Company breaks rules it goes to a council vote and if found in violation of said rules the council can order everyone to wipe that company from the island.  If said company continues to cause issues for this Pubg like island the council can order them wiped from their homeland(s).  These things are all possible some day through a good strong community and leadership. 

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

Ah good point.  I do like the look.  Very well done and love the idea!  I've seen games do similar things to this in the past and it worked out.  Maybe some day we can have an entire lawless island for this.  Pubg in Atlas.  Rule is everyone gets beds and a small 4x4 base or so to build gear.  Bases are not targets.  Only people and tames.  Company breaks rules it goes to a council vote and if found in violation of said rules the council can order everyone to wipe that company from the island.  If said company continues to cause issues for this Pubg like island the council can order them wiped from their homeland(s).  These things are all possible some day through a good strong community. 

that'd be awesome too. Im looking for reliable people to help make this happen if you're interested. Im looking for ideas too.

i want to make it worth it to be a fighter. So how should i do this? Should I make a fee that you have to pay to be registered for a fight where the proceeds go to the victors? Should i make it so there is no fee, but a portion of the betting money goes to the victors? Should i have a fee AND give a portion of the bet money to the victors?  How do i come up with the ratio/percentage the bet winners get and the fight winners get? Should i give my own rewards? Should i have a donation box and how would i keep that from being looted by trolls?

I'd like to host tournaments between companies (a good outlet for disputes without trying to destroy their base) and display the grand champions names and company names on a billboard on each of the arenas so the winners are known and respected. 

Shoot me some ideas 🙂

who plans to take an island the first day of wipe, found a town, and wants to be the first host of the fighters guild? would bring a lot of business to your trading posts.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 4:30 PM, lordkhan4444 said:

so after wipe happens what are yall planning on doing? lawless, tundra, or the slave islands? where will you be heading?

I won't be playing and neither will thousands of other PVP players. I bought this game because it said on the box - open world PVP game.  The new patch is basically removing that because a few bad players got smashed and had a big cry on the forum.

I've never played on a PVE server let alone purchased a PVE game and I'll be damned if I'm going to start playing one now.

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, Enki Anunnaki said:

im gonna build a fight club on every majorly populated island where any company can participate. Ima host a discord for setting up fights and live bets. 

Its gonna be hot.

Ec0BT12.jpg

That looks a lot like Congress/Parliament.  wait... you said fight club.  same thing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CazzT said:

That looks a lot like Congress/Parliament.  wait... you said fight club.  same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the companies on the islands used the arenas as their meeting spot tbh. Would add a very enjoyable RP element in a company/alliance. Might even inspire more Visually pleasing rp buildings among the in game culture. Rp and pvp go very good together. idk why people think rp is only for pve

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, Enki Anunnaki said:

that'd be awesome too. Im looking for reliable people to help make this happen if you're interested. Im looking for ideas too.

i want to make it worth it to be a fighter. So how should i do this? Should I make a fee that you have to pay to be registered for a fight where the proceeds go to the victors? Should i make it so there is no fee, but a portion of the betting money goes to the victors? Should i have a fee AND give a portion of the bet money to the victors?  How do i come up with the ratio/percentage the bet winners get and the fight winners get? Should i give my own rewards? Should i have a donation box and how would i keep that from being looted by trolls?

I'd like to host tournaments between companies (a good outlet for disputes without trying to destroy their base) and display the grand champions names and company names on a billboard on each of the arenas so the winners are known and respected. 

Shoot me some ideas 🙂

who plans to take an island the first day of wipe, found a town, and wants to be the first host of the fighters guild? would bring a lot of business to your trading posts.

I am down to help, I think it is an interesting idea. I like and enjoy player driven initiatives, not sure what I will be able to help or not help with but I am willing to be involved and promote it for sure, I want to develop a decent trading network and this kind of falls into that a bit. 

Oh and in regards to the original post, anywhere BUT lawless. Probably in the colder regions, I like the tundra biomes. But my company has not fully discussed it yet, a lot will depend on how the claim system actually works. Depending on those requirements my company might start out in teams and just team spawn onto multiple islands to scout before fully committing to anywhere.

1 hour ago, SIEGEGUN said:

I am down to help, I think it is an interesting idea. I like and enjoy player driven initiatives, not sure what I will be able to help or not help with but I am willing to be involved and promote it for sure, I want to develop a decent trading network and this kind of falls into that a bit. 

Honestly, I could use all the help i can get. Need tons of positions filled. betting stations, announcer, bouncers, security, trading kiosks manager, bar, farming, builders, discord managers, ship makers, pretty much everything a normal company needs, at least in the beginning. considering the traffic and revenue a fighting guild would generate, trading stalls would definitely be in the best interest of the group as well, since we will be everywhere and need fundings to backup the high rollers bets and operation costs, which will happen eventually. Will eventually need arena managers once we get spread out enough

I've been researching different bet methods and from what i geather, the pool method is best for boxing irl so it must be best for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 teams. 

for 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 or free for all, would need to be on the horse track method where your betting on probabilities like will contestant 1 kill no one or 1, or both. And the ratio of people per betting category comparably, justifies the payout

house takes 5 percent the pool, island takes 5, winning fighter takes 10 percent. Thats fair right?

thing is we won't really know what we are gonna be working with until the wipe actually happens where we can get a feel for what the game is now.

If any one is interested in a position or mega tribe people who are definitely planning on grabbing land, hit me up. We looking for our first landlord.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

Awesome definitely sounds fun to me. Count me in. 

I would think more than anything everyone knowing things are fair and nothing shady is going on is the first thing. Especially considering how crazy games like this can be with insiders, etc etc. So things need to be as transparent as possible, the reputation of this "gladiators guild" is what will make or break it as being feasible or not. No one wants to deal with any group if they are not known for being honest. I am not insinuating this is the case by the way simply saying think it is a big deal. For instance in the example you gave above you are talking about a pool. We have to publish the entry fee, list the amount of people in the current contest, list the total money, list all the people and how it will be split up. Possibly on a web page and in game some how. That way no one can claim the gladiators guild stole half the proceeds, etc etc. I am sure you have thought of this just,bringing it up.

Actually I believe you made a thread somewhere, we are beginning to hijack this thread. Sorry OP, we will move this discussion to its proper place. I will post a response in your thread Enki.

• Like 1

exactly. the bets will be done live on discord. will probably be done by bot if i can figure out how to make it happen.

Maybe even the landlords men hold onto the bank roll. who knows. I'll most likely be live streaming the events and posting videos to youtube too.

Honestly i wouldn't mind if a player moderator took a leadership role, made it more legit starting out, as i could get banned for doing dirty deeds  * caugh*caugh* @Jerryn , @Jatheish*caugh*caugh . would be really cool actually. i'd love to fight in the fight pits in front of an audience and have people bet on me lol. Screaming of the crowd that has a vested interest. That's what i dream of for this game.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1