Sign in to follow this  
Djid3nt

Unoffical Server Wind Loop Issue???

So I went about creating a server on a local box I had just kinda laying around.  Server config was fun and fairly easy to complete however once I logged into the server I noticed that the wind was constantly looping from full to none and back again.  The server is not rubber banding at all so im not sure what could be causing it.  The option for use utc time is checked and the column UTC offset was set for 51 (not sure why) but I updated that to -5 to match my time zone.  I set server day 0 to be the time I started the server  as well thinking that it could be a time sync issue.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this weird issue?  I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Bump on this one.  I haven't seen many people with this issue but am still having it.

For anyone who experiences this issue I have found the causality.  It is an issue with the UTC day 0 time and column offset.  Just leave the defaults set and you will not see any wind loops.  I am not sure why setting the day 0 time to match the start of the server matters but oh well at least its working normally now.