Sign in to follow this  
Stopsigns

20+ mins now to load in to my base

The last patch ruined my FPS and takes over 20mins for the base to load. I use to have no issues, what did you do  in the last  patch ?  Optimize for after the wipe cause it's horrible for current game play.

The latest patch (21.36)  with Improved Structure replication rate from servers, though this may increase client stalls slightly. Clients can reduce their "Client Network Bandwidth" Option value if they are experiencing too many stalls with this change (we do recommend the default, 60 KB/s).

Made the game unenjoyable for me. I feel like i watch a movi now, instead of being an actor!

It is laggy even when lonely player on a grid.

I feel desynced all the time, get teleported. Lag starts FPS stay up, at some point FPS goes below 5. I dont even know.

Tried to make a treasure map with mace (enclosed area), one warrior could not be damaged (most of the time). I see him start to swing his mace, 0,1sec later YOU DIED. There is a solid second missing. IT is unplayable!

Also lost a bear (level 82) to an alfa lion (i dont care about the bear), i see the lion 20 meters away, want to press a feat. Allready grapped, also at least 1 second for reaction missing (desynced?). What to remout with e, opens INV of bear twice (just like an undermeshed Tame u can not mount anymore)!

I went to O14 to get the FoY, THIS server (EU PVE) is shit af. I run in the cave, get the FoY, jump in the pit to die. I dont die imediatly, i see a stairway up towards the entrance of the cave, so fuck it, lets try to escape. I run out of the cave, hit by 2 bowmens only! HOW? All this nacked (ok underwear) in a tundra region.

OH btw there was a texture at the cave entrance. It looked solid blocked, but i could run through.