Sign in to follow this  
JDoe

Private Server Commands

I am getting ready to setup my own server and I see it looks pretty tough to do. However once i do is there a wiki or something with codes? I saw a guy on youtube spawning in quite a bit of stuff.

I also have a private RP server. I can’t find any admin commands or guides anywhere. 

I know some of the ARK commands work though 

1 hour ago, JDoe said:

I am getting ready to setup my own server and I see it looks pretty tough to do. However once i do is there a wiki or something with codes? I saw a guy on youtube spawning in quite a bit of stuff.

1 hour ago, Zerker said:

I also have a private RP server. I can’t find any admin commands or guides anywhere. 

I know some of the ARK commands work though 

All commands are similar to that used for Ark (same Unreal dedi server). As far as i am aware there is no official ID list so you will have to dig through the game files and go look for them.

Also, this will not help you to spawn in things, but open console and type the following commands:

enablecheats <yourserveradminpaswd>

showmyadminmanager

Will give all server admins some helpful tools for managing your server.

A couple i have gotten to work:

AdminCheat Fly

AdminCheat Walk

AdminCheat AddExperience (Amount) (You) (Target) Example: "AdminCheat AddExperience 1000 1 0"    Give 1000 xp to self

AdminCheat ForceTame

Some Item Ones

AdminCheat GFI Wood_ (Amount) 0 0     (Not using the underscore will give you Ark wood and is unusable)

AdminCheat GFI Metal_ (Amount) 0 0

Just play around with AdminCheat GFI.. Add the UnderScore after resource if it gives you the Ark variant. Test it with 1 so you dont get like 1000 unstackable items.