Hexaron

Server settings Damned ships lvl cap

Hello 

I'm running 1x1 grid one major issue is  damned ships  looks like those keeps spawning  so now my server have been up  5 days and whole grid is full of damned ships  its almost impossible to not get killed... So my question is is here a way how to limit how many damned ships can have on grid or  a away make them passive or remove those at all cause its totally killing  fun and players leaving... another question is  remove tames and ships level cap. Please reply only if you have  something useful to say thanks.

Sorry about my English.

Edited by Hexaron
  • Sad 1

please reply only if u have something useful to say ? very rude 😞

Try this in your Game.ini for each tile:

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_NPCShips_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ship of the Damned (2)",EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("ShipNPC_Brig_C"),NPCsSpawnOffsets=((X=0.000000,Y=0.000000,Z=0.000000)),NPCsToSpawnPercentageChance=(0.100000),GroupSpawnOffset=(X=0.000000,Y=0.000000,Z=35.000000),ManualSpawnPointSpreadRadius=650.000000,WaterSpawnOnlyMinimumWaterHeight=140.000000)),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="ShipNPC_Brig_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),MaxDesiredNumEnemiesMultiplier=0.1))

Make sure you cheat destroywilddinos before shutting down, making your change, and run cheat destroywilddinos again when the server has started up again (just to be sure).

EDIT: Tweak MaxDesiredNumEnemiesMultiplier for more of them, if you wish

Edited by Andargor
  • Thanks 1