Dollie

Show 'n Tell #6: Deadline 13th April

:skull: SHOW 'N TELL :skull:

Avast, Pathfinders it be time for a new Show 'n Tell Showcase!\

Hear ye, hear ye! We be treasure huntin' fer the finest of ATLAS community creations! Show us yer mighty fleets, paint pieces, flags & sails, impenetrable forts, hellish tats, scenic screenshots, 'n entertainin' videos!

Each fortnight, we'll be runnin' a contest where we'll select th' best o' th' bunch 'n award tha winners wit' a cash prize! Submit your entries in this 'ere thread for us to be viewin'. 

We’ve created this dedicated thread for submissions. Don’t hesitate to show us what you’ve got. The last two week's entries were amazing and we look forward to what you have for us this fortnight! 

large.OTOWA72jpeg.jpg

Boom! OTAWA72

This is a friendly contest and not intended as something highly competitive. We'd like to showcase your creations in their many varied shapes and forms.

Submit your entries by Thursday 28th March for a chance to fill your chests with some booty!

:anchor:

• Like 3

⛩️Welcome to The Eighth Dynasty⛩️-11.thumb.jpg.51b955b6709711dc14129f52b78f3b06.jpg
The Entire Project on my Twitter Link at the end of this post ↓

Temple interior-

Barracks- 

Stable- 

City Hall- 

Archery- 

Dragon Fleet Docks

More picture ofthe entire project on my Twitter
https://twitter.com/B0SSNDaBeat/media

Edited by b0ssndabeat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530022436062887958/552943050213556225/unknown.png

I probably wont go spamming my older entries, so here's what I've gotten this week.

YpLM4lq.jpg

U7AaKvN.jpg

pSPnkLo.jpg

KrT5Bgn.jpg

L5TbL5d.jpg

We've been working on this housing project for a week now, i had to give myself something to do during this Anarchy to keep me motivated, working on this beast has definitely kept me busy! Thanks for giving me somewhere to post these, Typically they'd just sit there in the dark after i spam my discord with them.

• Like 2

Some of my favorite moments 🙂 Too many to choose from...

6CjzeRo.jpg

9sw8c71.jpg

aDcaqV3.jpg

Eg5mENx.jpg

MxSHgIl.jpg

9WZ1IpF.jpg

DKXvcVP.jpg

mwtBh7z.jpg

653emNA.jpg

8jYLBC2.jpg

eLiGlVN.jpg

j5CQZo8.jpg

NwDMkwp.jpg

The last one is my tavern project 🙂

• Like 2

Welcome to The Atlas Fighters Guild! Where all companies are welcome. Coming to a player town near you!
Dedicated discord for setting up fights, tournament qualifier rounds, and LIVE BETTING!
wGT9LoO.jpg

Where the prosperous come to wager their coin.

jhsspNK.jpg

Where the brave come to fight for glory n' riches.

AobVI3a.jpg

Just like in the Gladiator fight pits of Rome, the stadium comes complete with an undercroft for contestants to prepare for battle.

dDXl6OO.jpg

Do you have what it takes to be a champion?

TqGQ9in.jpg
lc7DY76.jpg

I will be building this stadium on the NA PVP (Colony) PTR to advertise THE GRAND OPENING OF THE ATLAS FIGHTERS GUILD!

After that, once Atlas 1.5 is released to the official servers, I will be building these bad boys all over the atlas. Everyone is invited to participate. Large companies who intend to grab islands day one of the wipe and host multi company player towns, are encouraged to hit me up if you'd like me to build on your island. With the potential traffic the fighters guild could bring, trade could be booming.

See you there 🙂

PS: For those who'd like to see the build before the PTS (it looks better in person), I build it on NA PVP, L7, Neuver Island, amongst the ruins of a prior civilization. North side of the island.
Neuver island is the west most island in the zone.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1