Sign in to follow this  
mishma

Is there anyone in Atlas? a sneer

Let's just make the current flag radius a little bit smaller and use it as a single person.
The best system is to increase the radius and number of flags as the number of employees increases.

Who are the developers sponsored by?
What kind of moron thought of the owner and slave system of the island?
Did the sponsor order you to delete the alliance system?

Why do you keep turning this good Atlas game into a psychopathic game?
I really don't understand.

Really, the developers here are happy to make money easily..

Korean game companies are very crazy about money.
I've been trying to figure out how to make a cache item all day.

The developers here are not greedy, they're not talented...

that idea is useless. Stop complaining bring better ideas in if u want to improve.

yea they want to make money easily.. that's why they keep pushing updates after having their money secured already xD

pretty sure every dev got more talent than you sweetheart.

Aren't you the kind of psychotic who puts up hundreds of columns and foundations?

How come you have such strong faith in the developer? a sneer at

This game is already wrong.

There's something I say a lot in Korea.
"Escape is the order of intelligence."

There are still alliances. And this is a step in the right direction, claiming wise. A lot of people think this claiming system will ‘be it’ - no. It’s a starting point where the devs are going to improve and balance it through our feedback. This system has way more potentional than the current system. Everyone should be glad, sure if the devs would’ve nailed the whole system in 1 go, that would be better. But well... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

There are still alliances. And this is a step in the right direction, claiming wise. A lot of people think this claiming system will ‘be it’ - no. It’s a starting point where the devs are going to improve and balance it through our feedback. This system has way more potentional than the current system. Everyone should be glad, sure if the devs would’ve nailed the whole system in 1 go, that would be better. But well... 

Not for pve, PvP it is almost good. For pve it is a totally wrong system. 

6 hours ago, mishma said:

What kind of moron thought of the owner and slave system of the island?

Pretty sure you aren't a slave.  I mean no one is stopping you from packing up your little raft and sailing away to look for greener pastures.

If you want oversight and protection from pillar spam and gate walls, then pay the taxes.  If you'd rather take your chances and be tax free, put down in lawless.

It's as simple as that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoopedUp said:

Pretty sure you aren't a slave.  I mean no one is stopping you from packing up your little raft and sailing away to look for greener pastures.

If you want oversight and protection from pillar spam and gate walls, then pay the taxes.  If you'd rather take your chances and be tax free, put down in lawless.

It's as simple as that.

This. 

There's also nothing stopping anyone from going to lawless to farm and taking the resources back to their base, meaning the landlord gets no taxes. But hey lets just spam everything with the word slave as if it means something.

34 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

There's also nothing stopping anyone from going to lawless to farm and taking the resources back to their base, meaning the landlord gets no taxes. But hey lets just spam everything with the word slave as if it means something.

And what is stopping a master to wipe a slave who doesnt bring them enough goodies.

So, instead of just farming in lawless, we need an option to build viable bases there, for those who dont care much to contend with zerg.

7 minutes ago, gnihar said:

And what is stopping a master to wipe a slave who doesnt bring them enough goodies.

So, instead of just farming in lawless, we need an option to build viable bases there, for those who dont care much to contend with zerg.

What is stopping a settlement owner from wiping a player on their land? The other end of the 12+ hour window, that's what.

Also, tell me this, how would a settlement owner, that has multiple people on their land, know whether someone was farming on the land or not? They won't know what things specific people are doing.

But keep on sticking the word slave on everything, maybe one day you'll understand what the word actually means.

4 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

What is stopping a settlement owner from wiping a player on their land? The other end of the 12+ hour window, that's what.

Also, tell me this, how would a settlement owner, that has multiple people on their land, know whether someone was farming on the land or not? They won't know what things specific people are doing.

But keep on sticking the word slave on everything, maybe one day you'll understand what the word actually means.

Jat said they wanted to implement the same notification system just as the company log to let the settlement owner know when there settled new people, if that’s what you’re referring to. Even though I think it’s a stupid idea. 

I’m not sure if he was talking about pvp or pve. 

Edited by Percieval

28 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Jat said they wanted to implement the same notification system just as the company log to let the settlement owner know when there settled new people, if that’s what you’re referring to. Even though I think it’s a stupid idea. 

I’m not sure if he was talking about pvp or pve. 

Our discussion was regarding farming resources on the land, not people building.

17 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Our discussion was regarding farming resources on the land, not people building.

Oh I was distracted by the word ‘also’, thinking it was a follow up. 

54 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Okay maybe master and slave sounds too harsh, but by all that we have seen, the owner of the settlement during the first 12 hours has absolute power over anyone settling there. And later, while newcomers can not damage owner during no raid window, seems to me that owner can still damage newcomers with cannons. Again, giving owner huge advantage in many ways. And as we know, it is likely that the owners will be zerg or zerg subsidiaries. 

Which brings us to conclusion that, rather than being a junior partner or part of zerg, independent spirits need lawless viable.