Sign in to follow this  
Easpada

You waited till the weekend for this

and now we can't do anything! can't buy the game steam has my payment pending from this freaking wallet, NO ONE CAN get on after watching streamers BS through the game. i'm so angry right now, not just for me but for everyone waiting. this is so annoying.

Sometimes large scale releases like this have a few hiccups. The game has been released, you'll be able to download and play soon!

i'm sorry, but i'm not happy about it, weds/friday now Saturday,100% super high traffic day where EVERYONE will be trying to buy and log on at the exact same time and now it says 2 days to download off of steam GG

Try changing steams download server to a different one in settings, with lower population. May end up being faster even if further away.

Iceland, Greenland, Faroe Islands maybe lol

Edited by Professor78

3 minutes ago, Easpada said:

i'm sorry, but i'm not happy about it, weds/friday now Saturday,100% super high traffic day where EVERYONE will be trying to buy and log on at the exact same time and now it says 2 days to download off of steam GG

It makes sense from a business perspective to release a game on a high traffic day, because there will be an increased amount of purchases because of the increased hype/people being able to buy it.

Just now, Joe said:

It makes sense from a business perspective to release a game on a high traffic day, because there will be an increased amount of purchases because of the increased hype/people being able to buy it.

exactly

ok for those having problems with steam, cancel your purchase then rebuy the game, that just fixed it for me.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

people like you are why black friday is a thing.

1 minute ago, Easpada said:

He never said he liked that but it's still making sense from a business perspective.

4 minutes ago, Easpada said:

I don't agree with the business practice, but I can understand it from the perspective of a business.

No one can buy, dload, or play... yet there are thousands playing... calm your little gonads and have mommy keep an eye on it for you while you go calm yourself with your pathetic little spinner. It'll be ok!

48 minutes ago, smooreace said:

No one can buy, dload, or play... yet there are thousands playing... calm your little gonads and have mommy keep an eye on it for you while you go calm yourself with your pathetic little spinner. It'll be ok!

how are there thousands playing when the servers arn't up yet?

That doesn't mean they aren't in the game! Your OP BS stated nothing but... BS. Obviously, people CAN buy it because they are in the game! Put simply... stop pouting. It's pathetic! 

14 minutes ago, smooreace said:

The pouting? Or all the other issues?

i shall meet you in game sir

3 hours ago, Easpada said:

and now we can't do anything! can't buy the game steam has my payment pending from this freaking wallet, NO ONE CAN get on after watching streamers BS through the game. i'm so angry right now, not just for me but for everyone waiting. this is so annoying.

There is a work around for failed purchase, how ever the servers are not back up yet. Hopefully soon!