Hello, we are in the process of releasing a private whitelisted only RP server “Seven Seas RP” however we have ran in to a few issues while setting up the map. 

1.) unable to gather on certain islands 

2.) no idea how to fix the map, the custom one is in the game but the fog of war just never disappears
3.) no idea how to activate floating treasure and ghost ships etc.

if anyone could answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated! If you are interested in playing on our RP server click the link to our discord. 

https://discord.gg/rct4a7p

I have a private server also and cant seem to get past lvl 8 and the started island, theres a smokey red/grey wall we cant get past. Any idea?

That’s what we can’t figure out. To my understanding the fog of war is supposed to be lifted as you discover new areas but isn’t at this moment 

1 hour ago, ChloeForzold said:

I have a private server also and cant seem to get past lvl 8 and the started island, theres a smokey red/grey wall we cant get past. Any idea?

1 hour ago, Zerker said:

That’s what we can’t figure out. To my understanding the fog of war is supposed to be lifted as you discover new areas but isn’t at this moment 

That "fog of war" as you call it are the map boundaries. You will have to add more servers if you wish to expand your atlas. Once you do, depending on where you position your new server, one of those boundaries will turn blue and you can cross into your 2nd server.  Use the island editor provided with the server files to configure your map and add islands as you please.

• Thanks 1