Sign in to follow this  
scorona1989

Problem

hi I have a problem telling me that I bought the game ... but when I click on install it tells me that my purchase is being processed ths

• Like 1

i'm getting the same problem. its probably gonna take some time to process the transaction, due to so many people trying to get the game at the moment.

Edited by Apex

It is probably because of how many purchases of the game have gone through. Just give it some time and you should be able to download it soon.

• Like 1

There's a pretty significant rush to buy Atlas right now, and a few features on Steam are showing signs of buckling. Probably a good idea to step away, do some chores, eat lunch, then come back later.

Go to your Steam Account, then pick recent purchase activity -> click on Atlas -> scroll a bit down their is a cancle button -> cancel order -> buy again.

Worked like that for me.

• Thanks 1

They are processing a lot of payments, either way, you can wait or you can cancel and buy the game again. 

Edited by raz

17 minutes ago, Abgeloust said:

Go to your Steam Account, then pick recent purchase activity -> click on Atlas -> scroll a bit down their is a cancle button -> cancel order -> buy again.

Worked like that for me.

Worked like a charm. Thanks, I see other people posting the same now, hope they arent stealing your thunder.

• Like 1