Sign in to follow this  
MieuDCat

Playing music

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody knows how to upload music in my accordiom. I know right click is if you wanna play it manually. But how about the left click where u can play an uploaded music. Does anybody have an idea?

Edited by MieuDCat
Typo

I would like to know this too, I'm currently playing song manually and it isn't the best but it works. I don't know if it is providing buffs though.

hmmm

does it use ABC files?  Modified ABC?  Sounds like it might.  If so, dang I might have a new passtime

😞 yeah.. i really want to know how to play the instrument properly. I've been testing the skills and asking people, but no dice so far

according to other posts, its apparently sheet music you find ingame to drag on top of the accordion to load them in. 
it then also has a free play option

I would assume the sheet music you find is then different songs for different buffs and free play is just for the fun of it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, denully said:

according to other posts, its apparently sheet music you find ingame to drag on top of the accordion to load them in. 
it then also has a free play option

I would assume the sheet music you find is then different songs for different buffs and free play is just for the fun of it. 

This^