Sign in to follow this  
Vyr Vandalous

You have been kicked by Battleye. Reason: Corrupted Memory #0

Hi there

Just bought the game a few days ago. I been convincing my guildmates to buy and play it as well. Things have been going good but I log on today and I keep getting kicked. I have reinstalled, run as admin, increased virtual memory, so forth.

Im running an AMD Threadripper with a GTX 1080 TI and 16 gigs of TridentZ Ram on an SSD.

I have done a fresh install and various other things. 

This really upsets me. I need help on how to fix this otherwise me and my crew will need to submit for refunds and find another game

Any ideas?

Thanks

It is possible that in their most recent patch they changed the movdqa instruction to a movntdqa instruction. The movntdqa instruction is intended to allow streaming memory directly to the processor without using the cache. I’m guessing they made that change in the most recent update in an attempt to improve performance. 

Best solution would be is to copy what I said above and post it to Jat on discord so he can look into it and for yourself: Try to adjust the virtual memory size. 

BTW: If you have a problem, why would your whole group stop playing? 

Edited by Percieval

Discord? where? what is the connection info?

They would quit because I am the one who got them here. I am the guild leader and we were going to play this mmo for 1.5 years until another game came out then switch to our main one. We will need to find another/different mmo to play on if this cannot be fixed.

This has nothing to do with Atlas as its a Battleye issue, not to mention there was another topic with this exact same name yesterday as well.

Fix your PC or contact Battleye enough of this OMG we are all gonna quit crap.

There is nothing wrong with my computer. My system is 10k fully ROG Gamers setup. It is the software.

If you're not posting to help then do not post at all.

I was posting to help. How many others do you see here with this issue? Dont you think that narrows it down a bit?