Mektashari

Wipe 27/3 at what time EU? *date edited*

Some sort of indication at what time wipe will happen would be nice. I've noticed patches happening at 02:00 CET (Central European Time / 01:00 am GMT) quite often.  Is this to be expected as well for the wipe??

Edited by Mektashari

Don't count on it being the 20th March, these dev's have a terrible habit of failing to deliver anything on time.

I read somewhere the servers where in Germany. So it would be on primetime in eu I think. 

But isn't the test server go live on 20 March? And if Al go right 7 days later wipe and it goes live? I thought I read that in last report.

Found it on log 23

Public Test Realm (Test Live)

This update, including the war system and claim changes, will be making its way to our Public Test Realm before it hits the entire Official Network and will be accessible for all players for both PvP and PvE. It is anticipated that Test Live will be available to play around the 20th of March and we will keep you posted should there be any more updates as the time approaches. 

Edited by awakatanka

3 hours ago, awakatanka said:

I read somewhere the servers where in Germany. So it would be on primetime in eu I think. 

But isn't the test server go live on 20 March? And if Al go right 7 days later wipe and it goes live? I thought I read that in last report.

Found it on log 23

Public Test Realm (Test Live)

This update, including the war system and claim changes, will be making its way to our Public Test Realm before it hits the entire Official Network and will be accessible for all players for both PvP and PvE. It is anticipated that Test Live will be available to play around the 20th of March and we will keep you posted should there be any more updates as the time approaches. 

Aha ok, thanks for the info 😎.

pretty sure it will be either early morning or at night.. they will wipe it in NA primetime

24 minutes ago, Arykos said:

pretty sure it will be either early morning or at night.. they will wipe it in NA primetime

They wipe it when it primetime on the busiest server. Because that is not the most smartest idea to do 😋