Blue Fish

Running TO Free Port while in fight

it been a week now while my company is fighting some homeless players that hit and run everytime we go after them the thing they do is when ever we follow them they run to free port were you cant destroy their brig or do anything  to them they actually live there and for every 7 hour they keep fixing their planks and go back we really need system or something when you are at war or in fight OR something simple as if ur planks are damaged you cant get in free port simple as that you should really do that as fast as you can as i guess we are not they only company that has this situation thanks 

header.jpg

lmao thats hilarious... i suspect a by product of not being able to set up shop in game because all the islands are claimed, even lawless with ppl's pillar spam... But i get what youre saying... i wouldn't mind locking freeport servers with a red wall if in combat. maybe a 30- 45 sec  battle timer from when your ship takes damage or you fire a cannon. 

they where setteling in lawless we found their main base they had two other tiny bases we destroyed them note: we didnt started it they did what happend next is above it would be really helpfull and its fair for everyone you are in war dont keep running everytime face it

Pretty sure they can do as they wish, even if you may not like it. Catch them off guard if thats what it takes.

So, if they do the same thing all the time, why not have people waiting to attack them as they flee to Freeport?

different time zone some times we cross and like i said they leave in their ships we wait for like 5 to 10 hours but nothing they stay at freeport you know that there is bottracker that can let you see which players are in the grid so everytime they see we are offline they attack and run 

catching them off gard how that can be if they stay whole day if freeport we always wait for them to get out still that never happens till we go offline we have RLF mate cant play full time

Edited by Blue Fish

...you gotta be kidding me. 

Gate hoping

City camping

Old as the MMORPG genre itself. 

This can't be a serious request. Im just shocked you fell for it more than once.

3 hours ago, Blue Fish said:

it been a week now while my company is fighting some homeless players that hit and run everytime we go after them the thing they do is when ever we follow them they run to free port were you cant destroy their brig or do anything  to them they actually live there and for every 7 hour they keep fixing their planks and go back we really need system or something when you are at war or in fight OR something simple as if ur planks are damaged you cant get in free port simple as that you should really do that as fast as you can as i guess we are not they only company that has this situation thanks 

header.jpg

We have the same problem, but hey! Gues what, after the update this wont just be the freeport this is a issue, then they can run back to base when the pvp time is at another timezone, and they then can fix all the damaged planks in peace after any fight. 

The upcoming patch is making it easyer to grief and run. 

Lol this is a smart tactic on their part. Youve gotta give it to them. 😛 tbh the fact they were on lawless makes me think that this company probably didn’t get a chance to claim land. Then you wiped their bases. So they are forced to live on their ships. I am inclined to side with the company that are now homeless. They are doing what anyone else would do in their situation imo. It’s cheesy but what do you expect my dude.

I suggest you camp them as best you can (within the limitations of your personal irl requirements of course.) just let them rebuild somewhere so they stop only attacking you. I’m sure their new neighbours will engage them in combat. Back when I was in a small group and we got wiped off polar my group griefed the shit outta the Trojan trolls after they wiped our tiny base. Then I joined a mega company and the mega company bombarded them daily. 

17 minutes ago, Polar Express said:

Lol this is a smart tactic on their part. Youve gotta give it to them. 😛 tbh the fact they were on lawless makes me think that this company probably didn’t get a chance to claim land. Then you wiped their bases. So they are forced to live on their ships. I am inclined to side with the company that are now homeless. They are doing what anyone else would do in their situation imo. It’s cheesy but what do you expect my dude.

I suggest you camp them as best you can (within the limitations of your personal irl requirements of course.) just let them rebuild somewhere so they stop only attacking you. I’m sure their new neighbours will engage them in combat. Back when I was in a small group and we got wiped off polar my group griefed the shit outta the Trojan trolls after they wiped our tiny base. Then I joined a mega company and the mega company bombarded them daily. 

Yeah, but i think its a stupid idea to have a freeport that allow this. 

If you are at war you should t get the freeport tag in a freeport, if you fight you should have a timer to get "pve" tag in the freeport

• Like 1

You need to learn to adapt to the tactics... like people in other games did... 😄

1fb582c4-be0b-4ebe-a7d6-67f9ddb138c2.jpg

• Haha 1

i mean we are looking for them but as you know the wipe is near and everyone has stopet playing only few are still in game + i have big all that has another things to go on with not to deal with bunch of homless so that option is out                          i mean if you keep doing this kind of thing what would this game be really going to free port everyday and living there like it normal lol wow whats that is that even gaming it isnt any smart its just fooling the game and their devs they should really take look at what the devision and other games tactics looks like when you fighting you cant get to the safe zone that how it should be