Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

Where is eastern Tundra?

When we saw renewed Tundra's pics we decided to settle there after a wipe.

For the first time we settled in the I2 grid. It would be gr8 to settle there again but...

Despite the fact that It's EAST of CENTRAL "H" column, Atlas wiki map shows this region as "central tundra" (it shows I3 as tundra as well while it's north desert freeport tho). But If I press "H"-button in a game (while at my base) - it sais I'm still in WESTERN TUNDRA.

I decided to do some scout mission (to see if there is some lovely place there) and went to L2. It's just 4 grid from EASTERN BORDER. I found nice bay, then press "H" button and...

3fZ6fR8.jpg

Yup - it sais, I'm still in WESTERN TUNDRA...

So... is this UI bug? Is there an information where to find and EASTERN TUNDRA... or maybe some info what grids will be renewed?

turaKQY.jpg

Edited by George Catcher

L to O grids are Eastern Tundra eg. L2, L3 & L13, L14 are Considered Eastern Tundra

Edited by Vegetto
  • Thanks 1

wipe has not happened yet. 

um its not the 20th yet

I know. Just wanna check if there is a place I'll go after a wipe. My idea is - if there is a big and well made base right now, ppl will probably try to settle there again.  And before that - I need to make sure, that the place is EASTERN TUNDRA. That's why I here.

Edited by George Catcher

20 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

I know. Just wanna check if there is a place I'll go after a wipe. My idea is - if there is a big and well made base right now, ppl will probably try to settle there again.  And before that - I need to make sure, that the place is EASTERN TUNDRA. That's why I here.

They will probably reset the grid aswell, there was talk about additional islands etc? Pretty pointless to scout now for after the wipe..

They will probably reset the grid aswell, there was talk about additional islands etc? Pretty pointless to scout now for after the wipe..

Hm... that's the good point, but... well, maybe they keep current islands (perhaps just move them?). Anyway I was wondering where is that eastern tundra and where is lawless there...

4 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Hm... that's the good point, but... well, maybe they keep current islands (perhaps just move them?). Anyway I was wondering where is that eastern tundra and where is lawless there...

https://game-maps.com/ATLAS/ATLAS-MMO-World-Map.asp

This is a nice map of atlas right now, will change after the update. But this might give you an idea.

• Thanks 1

This is a nice map of atlas right now, will change after the update. But this might give you an idea.

It's still a bit wrong, because (you can see the color of islands) F3 -> J3 and F13 -> J13 are north/south central desert.