Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Captains log Vol. 23 = full fail !

I can only judge the PVP part as PVE is too boring for me.

The system of coming slave empires for megatribes has been strengthened. Small tribes who want to settle on an island can be demolished by just one click of their slaver dominus. After 12 hours the dominus has to use cannons while the filthy dirty slave is not allowed to defend against that.

Great ! At least if you are Mr.Grey and 50 shades cover your brain.

Furthermore the island dominus (from my experience always a rich teenage boy) gets a message if someone is building on „his“ island.

Tell me just one reason to settle on these islands for non-masochist small tribes ? For paying 30% tax ? For the danger of beeing removed by their slaver at any moment? For the 15 hour PVE protection ?

Ok lets look at the last point : When will the slaver set the 9 hour PVP time window ? Clear to you ? In the prime time of yourse, 5pm till 2am.

Well, so your stuff is safe (unfortunately not from your 14 year old slaver dominus) during the time when it is safe anyways because everyone is sleeping/working.

I can not understand you to write pro-devs.

• Like 1

all I read from you in every thread is mimimi.. If you want to help them get a good system make proper suggestion and stop crying..

for me it seems like you are the 14yo kiddie

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Talono said:

I can only judge the PVP part as PVE is too boring for me.

The system of coming slave empires for megatribes has been strengthened. Small tribes who want to settle on an island can be demolished by just one click of their slaver dominus. After 12 hours the dominus has to use cannons while the filthy dirty slave is not allowed to defend against that.

Great ! At least if you are Mr.Grey and 50 shades cover your brain.

Furthermore the island dominus (from my experience always a rich teenage boy) gets a message if someone is building on „his“ island.

Tell me just one reason to settle on these islands for non-masochist small tribes ? For paying 30% tax ? For the danger of beeing removed by their slaver at any moment? For the 15 hour PVE protection ?

Ok lets look at the last point : When will the slaver set the 9 hour PVP time window ? Clear to you ? In the prime time of yourse, 5pm till 2am.

Well, so your stuff is safe (unfortunately not from your 14 year old slaver dominus) during the time when it is safe anyways because everyone is sleeping/working.

I can not understand you to write pro-devs.

Thank you for opening my eyes emperor ❤️

No, seriously!
Look at it from the other point of view.
Tell me just one reason to bully your slaves instead of taking care of them as good as possible.

I can't see any reason except me being an a**hole OR they being an a**hole.

22 minutes ago, Kappinski said:

No, seriously!
Tell me just one reason to bully your slaves instead of taking care of them as good as possible.

can't treat your slaves like they're human or they'll think they have rights. 

• Haha 1

Well as my threat did not receive any likes but some flames people are born for slavery maybe. Or they dont like 14 1/2 year old cattle.

But dont worry, a lot more people are completely resistant to reality. US democrats for instance. You are not alone.

Look for me in lawless.

Edited by Talono

1 hour ago, Talono said:

Well as my threat did not receive any likes but some flames people are born for slavery maybe. Or they dont like 14 1/2 year old cattle.

But dont worry, a lot more people are completely resistant to reality. US democrats for instance. You are not alone.

Look for me in lawless.

I think the only one looking for you is the one with the shit on his shoe after mashing you

2 hours ago, Talono said:

Look for me in lawless.

It´s not slavery. I as a "slave" in your point of view have to pay taxes, Landlord has to pay upkeep. I don´t have to care about anything, he does 🙂 Yes he can destroy me whenever he can but why would he do that without a reason? He gets rid of someone who helps him pay his island upkeep? I don´t think so. Not everyone has the mentality of "i will grief my slaves because I can" like you ...

Gosh those crybabies start to be annoying. 

Edited by Willard

5 hours ago, Arykos said:

all I read from you in every thread is mimimi.. If you want to help them get a good system make proper suggestion and stop crying..

for me it seems like you are the 14yo kiddie

My thought as well. I could barely follow the rant at all.

Edited by Remo Williams
  • Like 1

Ok, i try to explain it in simple words. Although you apparently have missed evolution up to some degree maybe you can follow nevertheless (hope dies last)  and catch the issue.

- you and your friend arrive on a claim island and start to build a nice base

- a big loud alarm signal is started in the island owner base. Pirates are well known for motion triggers everywhere, it is a 16th century invention

- after you are happy with you first base out of the woods a guy in full steel armor appears. He is clicking the walls of your base and demolishing it. Of course you are unhappy and shoot arrows. Unfortunately he has an invulnarable time window and you cant touch him. This is not valid for the knight guy and he slays you and your friend down

Edited by Talono

On 3/9/2019 at 3:04 PM, Kappinski said:

No, seriously!

Because if he can’t provide well for himself, he’d be obliterated before he knows it. 

1 hour ago, Talono said:

- after you are happy with you first base out of the woods a guy in full steel armor appears. He is clicking the walls of your base and demolishing it. Of course you are unhappy and shoot arrows. Unfortunately he has an invulnarable time window and you cant touch him. This is not valid for the knight guy and he slays you and your friend down

That hasn't exactly been confirmed. The only thing confirmed is the settlement owner can destroy, with weapons, structures after the 12 hour window outside of raid hours or warlike, there has been nothing confirmed about injuring people outside of it, only structures.

3 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

That hasn't exactly been confirmed. The only thing confirmed is the settlement owner can destroy, with weapons, structures after the 12 hour window outside of raid hours or warlike, there has been nothing confirmed about injuring people outside of it, only structures.

• Settlement owners can freely damage other characters and structures on their island. 

9 minutes ago, microphobe said:
  • Settlement owners can freely damage other characters and structures on their island. 

Ah, I was looking in Captain's Log 23 as that's what this topic was talking about. Didn't realise it was mentioned in an older log.

On 3/9/2019 at 8:04 AM, Kappinski said:

I think you seriously underestimate the number of a**holes on this planet.

So, let me give you a reason:

Because some people just want to watch the world burn.