Sign in to follow this  
Dread Roberts

For pete's sake

I'm usually a chilled out person (ish) and rarely resort to swearing but I feel the need to let my dissatisfaction known.

I understand the game is EA and there will be bugs etc but not being able to log onto a server since roughly 1 hour after launch is beyond a joke. (EU PVP)

Even this issue isn't my main annoyance, it's the complete lack of any recognition that they are aware of the issue and that they intend to look at it.

On twitter they say the next patch is the 26th ( I understand it's xmas) but that's another day or 2 without ANY hope it will be resolved.

I understand I may get banned for the use of language, my only hope is that someone a Grapeshot will at least read it.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

***Problem resolved somehow.*** thanks.

Good that it is resolved.

But thinking that you could join a server easily with 60K other people at the same time 1 hour after launch is ignorant. Just a bit. But I’m glad you can play now 🙂 

• Like 1

I understand your frustration Roberts, the team are working hard to ensure that we can resolve these problems. Even though we don't plan to deploy today (unless a critical emergency calls for it), many of us are still working on these technical solutions. The quality of the game will improve tremendously over the weeks ahead and you guys will see near daily progress when it comes to stability, crashes, performance and the tackling of bugs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

Good that it is resolved.

But thinking that you could join a server easily with 60K other people at the same time 1 hour after launch is ignorant. Just a bit. But I’m glad you can play now 🙂 

You miss understood me, i played 1 hour after game launched but couldnt log in for 2 days after.

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

I understand your frustration Roberts, the team are working hard to ensure that we can resolve these problems. Even though we don't plan to deploy today (unless a critical emergency calls for it), many of us are still working on these technical solutions. The quality of the game will improve tremendously over the weeks ahead and you guys will see near daily progress when it comes to stability, crashes, performance and the tackling of bugs.

Poor things working today! Well i managed to play, got lvl 8, crashed while swimming, died and no option to respawn my character, only an option to remake. I logged out, back in and the same. I am willing to remake the character as he was only 8 but itl be a chore once i get higher. Any fix for this?