Sapere Aude

Connect the dots.

Atlas was never intended to go to a development process of two years - not with a full team.

From an operational Economics point, it's a clever business model, like Dark & Light did.

Advertise a game, sell as many copies as possible at launch, let it die as fast as possible and move the resources (manpower/programmers/devs) to the next project, keep minimum to avoid lawsuits - repeat.

At 12th of march, Snail Games (new named company, ofc) is bringing out a new Survival mmo settled in wild west - connect the dots.

My one and only post. Keep your blabla by yourself, i will not answer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Megalithic said:

Aliens!

I thought we were just drawing a line between his testicles...

• Like 1

Virtual Basement isn't owned by snail games, they just worked with wildcard on the Ark project.

Bethesda was working with Electronic Arts back in the 80's I guess Bethesda is responsible for all of EA's bad decisions and screw ups as well.

If you are going to spread rumours and garbage information at least make it something that someone would have to spend more than 12 seconds researching to discredit, OR so fantastic that people will suspend disbelief.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sapere Aude said:

That is really a shame because I was really looking forward to you connecting the dots further for us. I for one could use some clarification on how the Illuminati bred bigfoots on the Mayan calendar as a pawn in their secret war against the aliens who really run the IMF, the World Bank and the Girl Scouts (everyone always misses the Girl Scouts but if you don’t think thin mints are laced with heroin you’re living in a dream world). I’ve filled in some of the blanks but I can’t figure out if it was the same people who killed Jimmy Hoffa and faked the moon landings, or if was the CIA team that pulled 9/11.

Please help. There are so many dots.......

• Haha 9

38 minutes ago, Skyroguen said:

0e81c2e8b7d58ef5f42a0eed74f4fff9.thumb.jpg.aa3b419cae75d097da98f5718b552738.jpg

I am lost start at 46 follow the line 86 but what do I need to do now?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

That is really a shame because I was really looking forward to you connecting the dots further for us. I for one could use some clarification on how the Illuminati bred bigfoots on the Mayan calendar as a pawn in their secret war against the aliens who really run the IMF, the World Bank and the Girl Scouts (everyone always misses the Girl Scouts but if you don’t think thin mints are laced with heroin you’re living in a dream world). I’ve filled in some of the blanks but I can’t figure out if it was the same people who killed Jimmy Hoffa and faked the moon landings, or if was the CIA team that pulled 9/11.

Please help. There are so many dots.......

You forgot to mention how the world is a pyramid not flat as everyone thinks. And the the moon landing was actually a pluto landing 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

I am lost start at 46 follow the line 86 but what do I need to do now?

You fool! Use string theory. Do I have to explain everything?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IAmAnEasterEgg said:

You forgot to mention how the world is a pyramid not flat as everyone thinks. And the the moon landing was actually a pluto landing 

Shhhhhh. There are only certain things you can mention on the interwebs. Start talking about that stuff and you’ll just attract the attention of the people behind the NSA who put the Easter Island statues up.

I’ve said too much already. They’re probably tracing this post as we speak. If I disappear, look for the key to my safe deposit box under the rock in the same field Andy left Red the note. You remember the name of the town don’t you? 

• Haha 3

ya know, i thought the same thing when i first heard of the wild west game. but then i actually did some research and confronted jat. he confirmed, they are not working on another game. theres other posts on the subject from a month ago, but they died becuase it was proven complete bullshit, just like this OP. Let this post die like the others.

• Sad 1

But we are having so much fun 😞

Don't forget the password is.....

<transmission ended at the source>

Edited by Skyroguen

OMG that's the infamous dollar bill symbol on that sail! It was the federal reserve all the time!

Guess that explains why the u.s currency is named after the illuminati leader 50 cent!

• Haha 1

Actually there may be some truth to this out there in the land of steam shovelware... look at Life is feudal YO/MMO and and the LiF spinoff(cant remember the name) that launched shortly after YO was out on steam by a separate but yet same game dev team?? or was that separate dev team but same company?? Years Later now and none of those games are any more complete than when they were launched initially on steam but the company/publishers made a pretty good sum on the sales at  the launches. I am not saying the Ark/Atlas people are guilty of it now,  but I do believe it is happening all over steam.

46 minutes ago, WilliamGrayton said:

Actually there may be some truth to this out there in the land of steam shovelware... look at Life is feudal YO/MMO and and the LiF spinoff(cant remember the name) that launched shortly after YO was out on steam by a separate but yet same game dev team?? or was that separate dev team but same company?? Years Later now and none of those games are any more complete than when they were launched initially on steam but the company/publishers made a pretty good sum on the sales at  the launches. I am not saying the Ark/Atlas people are guilty of it now,  but I do believe it is happening all over steam.

SHOT 9 TIMES!!!

On 3/8/2019 at 3:04 PM, Sapere Aude said:

Atlas was never intended to go to a development process of two years - not with a full team.

From an operational Economics point, it's a clever business model, like Dark & Light did.

Advertise a game, sell as many copies as possible at launch, let it die as fast as possible and move the resources (manpower/programmers/devs) to the next project, keep minimum to avoid lawsuits - repeat.

At 12th of march, Snail Games (new named company, ofc) is bringing out a new Survival mmo settled in wild west - connect the dots.

You are incorrect but for other reasons that you think. I really don’t believe that they actually thought they could pull this off lol.

this would have been an awesome ark dlc and believe me they would have gotten a lot more sales than selling this crap as a whole game.

as it stands, look at the huge jump that extinction got. And extinction had sooooooo many bugs. To be honest nobody really cared. I think what pissed everyone off is that they couldn’t bring their wyverns to extinction 😂

7 hours ago, Realist said:

You are incorrect but for other reasons that you think. I really don’t believe that they actually thought they could pull this off lol.

this would have been an awesome ark dlc and believe me they would have gotten a lot more sales than selling this crap as a whole game.

as it stands, look at the huge jump that extinction got. And extinction had sooooooo many bugs. To be honest nobody really cared. I think what pissed everyone off is that they couldn’t bring their wyverns to extinction 😂

SHOT 9 TIMES!!!