Sign in to follow this  
engraverwilliam

merge pvp and pve

1 hour ago, Knivet said:

Is everyone? Or just someone? People keep posting "this is why people leave" and "this is why this game is dying" like they speak for everyone. And see a few post that agrees, rest is against. 

Ill rather have a few pillars around rather than a Island imune to pvp so people go grief, make enemys, then crawl back to their safe spot that no one can do something back. 

But i guess im not in part of "everyone", how many is "everyone" then? 

When people say "everyone" it's usually a generalisation to affirm the majority. Kinda like saying "this is why people leave".. it affirms the majority. Which really did leave...which makes you and I the minority... that which stayed. (i really did leave about a month and a half ago, but i love what this game could be and have faith in the devs will make it great.)

anyways, back to the actual subject, pillar spam. its toxic. lawless is supposed to be a launching pad to go and take your own land. Pillar spam kills it for anyone who needs to do the same. which is what happened to me, my island got wiped and i had to start over again and had to search many lawless islands for a spot to build a simple dock. thats fucked and i shouldn't have to do that. that's how i even know "everyone" gets pissed at the pillar spam, except the minority, that use the pillar spam to "claim" a lawless island... making it into a claimed island that can't be contested by unseating a flag. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

Dont give them ideas.. the servers already had issues handling the few players with seperated networks...

Take your own land? Hmm ive seen multiple post about peaple cant claim their own land, far more than ive seen anyone complain about pillarspam. To spam a whole Island would be near to impossible. And far more easy to remove a pillar than a contested flag. 

And gates, get rid of the gates that keep people away from an Island. Or make them ten times the cost and weight. 

Oh, btw. I havent seen the majority complaining about pillars, but the flags and the pve aspect on the other hand ive seen allot of. 🙂

15 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

As in everyone hides their stuff in the 'safe zones' so raiding is entirely pointless and you end up with hype inflation since no one loses anything? Lets not go down that path. The new changes have already nuked the game and now you want to bury it too.

The pvp losses in eve have been so significant that it has made the regular news on occasions. Not gaming news. The stuff for normal people. 

If the game is designed properly opportunities will present themselves. 

If the game is designed properly more opportunities will present themselves are more people will want to play the game. 

Edited by Sklex

„Everyone“is 95% of the players. Or lets say „all without genetic brain defect“.

So... everyone would like to have Atlas with freeports and lawless PVE, rest PVP.

Relaxed PVE life in PVE and challenging ship fights for ressources in PVP. Then you win or lose this ship fight but dont need to restart as a freeport tree puncher.

1 hour ago, Talono said:

„Everyone“is 95% of the players. Or lets say „all without genetic brain defect“.

So... everyone would like to have Atlas with freeports and lawless PVE, rest PVP.

Relaxed PVE life in PVE and challenging ship fights for ressources in PVP. Then you win or lose this ship fight but dont need to restart as a freeport tree puncher.

So you speak for 95% of the people of atlas? Wow, you must have a huge contact list, or a genetic brain deffect 😄

Edited by Knivet