Sign in to follow this  
AntonyVW

New map

Question for the devs. Is there any chance we can see a preview of the new map before it goes live? Similar to what we can find on the dynamic atlas maps?

• Like 1

Hopefully not and I hope they really mix up all the islands and move every node spawn around so everyone starts again on a even keel.

It will be a mad rush by all the mega's to land claim as many islands as they can and tax everyone else that isn't part of them.

I won't even bother to come back and play again because I won't be paying tax or becoming a slave to a mega.

3 minutes ago, Rats said:

Hopefully not and I hope they really mix up all the islands and move every node spawn around so everyone starts again on a even keel.

It will be a mad rush by all the mega's to land claim as many islands as they can and tax everyone else that isn't part of them.

I won't even bother to come back and play again because I won't be paying tax or becoming a slave to a mega.

So get your own island and tax other people.

That will be the intention of everyone and there is not enough land, it all goes around in circles again.

New players coming to the game will have the same problems as the first launch and leave the game shortly after.

12 minutes ago, Rats said:

That will be the intention of everyone and there is not enough land, it all goes around in circles again.

New players coming to the game will have the same problems as the first launch and leave the game shortly after.

So work together with a few of those guys to overthrow the current company.

16 minutes ago, microphobe said:

So work together with a few of those guys to overthrow the current company.

Rats isn’t looking for a solution. If he’s left with no intention of coming back he’s just here to whinge.

I have a solution and its make every island lawless with no taxes or territory control claim flags.

Not everyone wants to be in a mega or be a slave to them.