Daemon Cross

So is the PVE community happy now

3 hours ago, awakatanka said:

And land owner going g to use Canon outside timeframe to destroy the foundation and pillars. Yeah keep dreaming...  and try it underwater. Grievers heaven then.  Landlord can never keep up the griever spam.

This post was not clearly in response to anyone, it's just you saying something that is not true.

who  not win land rush after reborn, and will be keep  underdog  in pve

we dont need landlord in pve,. this worst than old claim system alot

and this still cannot  solve the pillar abuse issue,   and make new landlord  expliot

1200 island are joke , not much player will claim polar / tundar island ,and old system still can over 1200 player to claim,

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, awakatanka said:

And biggest Problem that Dev do not answer the questions and let the negative grow. A clear road map and answer to question solves a lot. 

And discord/Twitter/ Facebook and other possible forms of communication is not helping. It must be central. I'm not going to read post on x forms of communication if there is a official forum.

I agree with this completely. They need to address the communities concerns in one central place....the official forums. Otherwise why is the forum even here? They need one official channel of communication.

4 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

This post was not clearly in response to anyone, it's just you saying something that is not true.

Maybe I had to put in a quote then. But let's move on 😉

Game looks great but at this moment the implementation of somethings are wrong. That is my personal view. And all are free to have different opinions. 

"I had hoped for some sense from the devs but I see they don't get it. Sorry but I neither want to be an overlord nor do I want have an overlord. I want my 3-5 flags for my 3 man company where I can live and game in peace with the choice to interact or not interact with other players being firmly in my hands and in my hands alone."

For people like you there are always lawless regios. But if you don´t want to live under someone, you don´t want to be an overlord AND you don´t want to live in Lawless then there is no help for you sorry. You got 3 options how to play now but u still want something specific for your special snowflake 3 man squad. 

Edited by Willard

Claim and decay all islands lawless. Stipulated number of claims per island - only one/two claims per island per player/corp. One dock per claim. Nothing else will work imo.

Also a world wide escrow system AT free ports which deems sailing to destinations to fulfil the escrow contract , so you set up a contract enter goods for sale or swap, player accepts escrow contract pays money and goes to escrow building to pick up goods or enter swappable goods - also player shops in freeports. 

J

Edited by hands solo