miloco

Boss to eazy.

Sorry if my spelling is not good. The balance of how the drake and hydra are broken in my opinion. You can't set foot on the golden age islands whitout dieing. If you make climing pick and glidingsuit you can eazely kite the bos to your boat and it wil not do mutch damage. Or do any thing at all. I can do it eazy solo now. I would like a big cave where there are not only harder animals but mainly harder jumps maby some puzzels. With the hydra or drake at the end. At least some end bosses on the water would be nice i think. Like a huge whale(or water dragon) that you can trigger on the island and hij spawns ships of the damed al around it self to protect it self. I would love a really strong ship as a bos that you can only diffeat from the inside. You wil have to boart the ship and diffeat npc on the ship and work your self down level for level and set explosiefs at the lowest level. I hope this wil give it more of a pirat feeling. Boarding ships and fighting on them should be a bigger part of te game i think. I hope that a lot wil agree and not focus on my bad spelling 🙂