mishma

You guys are so stupid

You can limit the timber pillars, foundation, and fence to individuals,
If you do not have floor, ceiling or roof connections, you can just demolish it.

What corruption time do you need?
If you interfere with the construction of your house during corruption time, what are you going to do?

150 per person is enough. Including small and large gateways
I can make enough places for nice houses and animals.

The more people the company has, the more it grows.

You keep telling me what flags and decay time
What I said is the best way.

I can't stop anything but this way.

It's been decided that the flag system has been deleted from the pve server, right?

So, instead of talking about any flag, we'll figure out a way to do it.
I'm tired of you whining.

Edited by mishma
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

An opinion is exactly that an opinion.. One mans trash is another mans treasure the best way is to do things that makes the majority happy not just you.. If they focused on what you think to yourself is the best way then that's just bad business.. All the people who didn't agree with you would rage.. Better to make them happy than to focus on just one persons opinions.. Just saying..

6 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

An opinion is exactly that an opinion.. One mans trash is another mans treasure the best way is to do things that makes the majority happy not just you.. If they focused on what you think to yourself is the best way then that's just bad business.. All the people who didn't agree with you would rage.. Better to make them happy than to focus on just one persons opinions.. Just saying..

I'm a foreigner in your position. So I'm using Google Translator.

I don't know exactly how the translation is delivered. but
I've come up with a fundamental solution.
Unleash this is the role of production.

I'm sorry maybe I miss understood my bad didn't know you were using a translator so honestly I don't really know what you were saying then.. lol Ignore my previous post..

Limiting building is definitely not the answer. Why would you think that limiting creativity is the best solution for an open world game where building is a huge part of what to do?

To give you an idea of how small 150 piece is, a 10x10 house with 2 walls high is 100 foundations for the floor. 100 ceiling tiles for the roof, and 80 walls, so, 280 pieces for a square block of a building, and thats without an animal pen, or dock, or garden, or taming pens.

42 minutes ago, MeatSammich said:

Limiting building is definitely not the answer. Why would you think that limiting creativity is the best solution for an open world game where building is a huge part of what to do?

To give you an idea of how small 150 piece is, a 10x10 house with 2 walls high is 100 foundations for the floor. 100 ceiling tiles for the roof, and 80 walls, so, 280 pieces for a square block of a building, and thats without an animal pen, or dock, or garden, or taming pens. 

Is it a problem with the translator, too?

a building that is built on the foundation, not on the limits of each building.
(Columns, foundations, fences and small, large gateways)

One person uses all 10x10? Isn't it too selfish?
That's where my proposal comes from.

Let's think the other way around. Why should one person use all the buildings 10x10?
I can make it up to the top.
After all, Atlas is useless with any patching because of human greed and exhibitionism.

The number 150 can be changed.
Yeah, just like you said.
a building with one person 10x10 - 100
Space for Animals: 20 to 80 East, West, South, and North and South
Small Trap 3x3 + Small Door 3 - 12
Large Trap 7? x7 + Large Door 5 - 54
And the road from the house to the shipyard-40

At least 300.
Do you have anything left to install in front of someone else's house?
But the psychopaths will do this, and the least they can do is put a pillar in front of the house next door.

Why would you want to build only with people's greed? at your disposal
I can make a house.

After all, is the act of laying pillars and foundations all over the island due to such greed?

Let's add 50 to each increase in the number of people in the company.

If there were only three of us, we'd still be there.

Then, let's set up a pillar and a foundation to block the way through the island's large gateway.
???
You can tear down a building that has no walls, no ceilings, or no roofs.
Isn't that settled?
So they're gonna get in the way of the pillars and the bases again?
If there's not one company here, it's like the speed of a ship is affected by weight.
The more you use the columns and the foundation, the higher the gold in the auto repair box.

Of course, the radius should be the first.

We just have to play the game all the way Why do we have to figure this out?

After this, shouldn't the person who makes the game be sanctioned?

There's a saying like this in Korea
They're acting even crazier because they don't sanction their accounts.

All this is just an opinion.

I want to have a big house and a large space where I can keep more than five elephants.
People are all the same.
But now, if someone else puts a pillar and a foundation on your home and ship,
What solution do you have? Hundreds of columns and foundations around them,
I've blocked your ship with a large gateway, and I've set it all up around the resources.

My opinion is, at least, not this much.

1 hour ago, MeatSammich said:

I'm sorry I've explained it too long.

to put it simply

You can pay as much resources as you use.Or a gold coin.

From now on, you can bank on your pvp server? Tax office? Doesn't it have a function? But the pvp is not
It doesn't matter if the flag system is applied.

If the company has a large staff, or if one of them has a pillar and a foundation on the whole island,
The appropriate policy in Atlas is a must-have.

If I am understanding correctly your say limit the number of foundation based pieces per player. The other pieces would not be restricted, so you could build vertically as high as you wanted to. I am guess any piece that can be placed directly on the ground would count toward this count limit, but pieces that can only be placed on floor or attached to other pieces would not.

This is actually not to bad an idea.

I would go so far as to suggest that the first piece in a connected group count a say 10 pieces. but any adjoining pieces only count as 1. thus a 5 x 5 building  would be 34 pieces but 10 individual pillars would be 100 pieces.

Edited by Skyroguen

I think people like to go grandiose in PvE though.  In PvP everything is functional in one way or another, but in PvE you can't ignore some people love RP elements.  Never on a PvP ship, you'd build a kitchen / galley, bedrooms, relaxing lounge, observation / fishing platform..   the same goes for houses / bases.  heck, my rl friend added a cinema room to the complex.   WTF for I'll never know, but he did it for the 'why not'.  I think limiting the number of foundations to keep buildings lilliputian could be quite restricting for the creative minds, although it is a good idea and I think on the right lines.  The problem still isn't the game it's the mentality of someone that foundation spams half an island, and why they do it.  Be it for greed or security.   I just think claim flags could work if you just simply can't spam them.  I'd say have 1 primary flag per island, and much smaller secondary flags which effectively lets you build, but you do not have exclusive ownership rights over what's built in it..  eg a taming pen with door, it'll be classed as 'public'.  Under secondary flag rules, it will be a public construction.  That way it will make players think if they want a coastal or more inland main base, and it'll allow people to build walkways / bridges etc without using up their base allowance. 

Dunno at the end of the day.  It's Grapeshots sword to wield, we're just players  😉

Limit is 100. And everything connected will also total count as 1.  So 1000 foundations connected is still 1. If they are not connected then they count as 1000? And you over limit.

Is that what he/she meant?

so instead of limiting part you limit how many individual separate building you could have. a couple of big building instead of a lot of tiny ones? my current build is pretty much one continues building that includes 3 large shipyard, 2 small shipyards, a workshop, barracks, stables, garage (for wagons), barn, lighthouse, couple of docks and a bridge.

I don't like the limit idea. People spam foundations because they have been allowed to with zero downside.

Add a report option on objects, that is reviewed by staff. If objects are found to have been placed for spam of grief, the staff returns all objects in world owned by that person and suspends them. The word would get out real quick and spamming would greatly reduce.

Any false report claim, suspend them also.

I love building don't limit it one of the biggest draws for building is the ability to express yourself through it and come up with awesome creative bases.. To limit that would mean big boxes everywhere with no personal creativity attached.. Boo this man.. lol (just joking about the booing thing)

Edited by madmartigan
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, mishma said:

If you do not have floor, ceiling or roof connections, you can just demolish it.

21 hours ago, mishma said:

You can tear down a building that has no walls, no ceilings, or no roofs.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you could demolish a pillar or foundation that doesn't have a wall or a ceiling?

They tried this in Ark.  So instead of having a bunch of pillars everywhere, you have a bunch of pillars with ceilings on them.

25 minutes ago, Draalei said:

So I'm limiting that part.
Human greed has no end. In the end, I think it's right to put restrictions on behaviors that damage others.
But this time there is a flagship system that does not exist.

The flag system is the same.
Regardless of the number of territories that one person can own, ten of the company's territory
It can not be the same.

One flag on an island means nothing.
It does not matter how much the flag (territory) satisfies.